Start by marking “Creative Visualization Meditations” as Want to Read:
Creative Visualization Meditations

Creative Visualization Meditations

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  83 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This companion to Creative Visualization details the practical technique of using mental imagery and affirmation to produce positive life changes. In each meditation, the author describes specific images and directs the listener through the meditation process.
Audio CD, 0 pages
Published September 4th 2002 by New World Library, Nataraj (first published November 14th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Creative Visualization Meditations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creative Visualization Meditations

Maria
Learned how to ground myself and run energy as well as ask for and receive help from my inner Higher Power, aka Holy Spirit to me. Great visualizations to meditate.
Shonna Hill
I love these guided meditations! My favourite is the Pink Bubble meditation -- where you envision something you truly desire and send your wish off into the universe to start manifesting and the energy centre meditation. I listen to one almost every night.
Starfoxie
I listened to the audiobook version of this. Very relaxing and insightful.
MichelleMarie
MichelleMarie marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Leann Nester
Leann Nester marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Brandi
Brandi is currently reading it
Sep 29, 2014
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Ulanah Morris
Ulanah Morris marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Suraj Samtani
Suraj Samtani marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Nance
Nance marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Dena
Dena marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Catalina Tapia
Catalina Tapia marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Glenn
Glenn marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Paramjeet
Paramjeet marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Ioritornero
Ioritornero marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Liza Dudley
Liza Dudley marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Maggie Kim
Maggie Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Shakti Gawain is an author and proponent of what she calls "personal development". Her books have sold over 10 million copies, according to her website. Gawain's best known book is "Creative Visualization". She has also written "Living in the Light", "Awakening", "Meditations", "The Path of Transformation", "The Four Levels of Healing", "Creating True Prosperity" and "Developing Intuition". She is...more
More about Shakti Gawain...
Creative Visualization: Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life Living in the Light: A Guide to Personal and Planetary Transformation Developing Intuition: Practical Guidance for Daily Life Creating True Prosperity The Four Levels of Healing: A Guide to Balancing the Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, and Physical Aspects of Life