Last-Minute Bridesmaid

Last-Minute Bridesmaid (Girls Just Want to Have Fun #2)

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  10 reviews
She's taking her bridesmaid duties very seriously! It wasn't how she planned to spend the weekend—but now Kate Lovat has been drafted in to be an emergency bridesmaid! It may mean squeezing into the original bridesmaid's dress, but it's not all bad. She's spending the day with Heath Sheridan, her old school crush turned publisher extraordinaire!

She's living out her teenag...more
Published July 23rd 2013 by Harlequin KISS (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Last-Minute Bridesmaid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last-Minute Bridesmaid

June
Rating : 2,5 stars
The book was well-written, but I just couldn't see spark between Kate and Heath, so I found their budging romance to be premature and unbelievable.
I also think that Kate intervered Heath's family issue without talked with Heath before was a distateful . Although it later resolved. I still think that it was no way to begin your non-relationship, even if she had a long-time crush to him.
It was an okay romance, but, it was not the best harlequin book I've read.
June
Excellent book! We met Kate and Heath in The First Crush is the Deepest. Kate has been friends with Heath's step-sister for many years, since they were friends in school. And Kate's been in love with Heath almost as long. He rescued her at a school dance and now his father is getting married and Kate gets the chance to rescue him. Very good story about getting on with life, leaving the past as a pleasant memory but not as life controlling.
Jessica
Cheryl
I enjoyed this book. It was fun and easy to fall into. I like how things came together, especially the ending...i have read other books by this lady and she always provides a wonderful story and a great read!
Shh I'm reading!
As short as this book is, it took me 2 days to finish it. Definitely a bad sign. I liked the characters Heath and Kate separately but felt absolutely nothing for them as a couple.
Bungluna
Good but not memorable.
Modesty_b
Even though there was no adult or even YA content in this story I just loved it... This sweet romance was just the change I needed and I had a lot of fun along with the characters :)
Harlequin Books
"A quirky heroine, engaging dialogue and a sweet romance make for a charming read." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars

Miniseries: Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Category: Contemporary Romance
Deamer
Another Salt & Sweet Romance :) <3
Sandra
The synopsis led to a letdown.
Pinky
Pinky added it
Jul 24, 2014
Fernande
Fernande marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Kathy014
Kathy014 marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Luisa  Faustino
Luisa Faustino marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Daneisha
Daneisha marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Uvini
Uvini added it
May 24, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Maryanne Frase
Maryanne Frase marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Nina Harrington grew up in rural Northumberland, England, within walking distance of both heather moorland, and wonderful wild sandy beaches.

She decided aged eleven, that her dream job was to be a librarian because then she could read all of the books in the public library whenever she wanted!

Many years later she took the bold decision to take a career break from working in the pharmaceutical ind...more
More about Nina Harrington...
The First Crush is the Deepest Always the Bridesmaid When Chocolate Is Not Enough Blame It on the Champagne (Girls Just Want to Have Fun #3) The Last Summer of Being Single