Start by marking “Last Chance Reunion: Texas Cold Case\Texas Lost and Found (Chance, Texas #4)” as Want to Read:
Last Chance Reunion: Texas Cold Case\Texas Lost and Found (Chance, Texas #4)

Last Chance Reunion: Texas Cold Case\Texas Lost and Found (Chance, Texas Series #4)

4.09  ·  Rating Details  ·  35 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Two Lone Star stories from bestselling author Linda Conrad! TEXAS COLD CASE Determined to solve the cold case of his mother’s murder, Colt Chance returns home to Texas. Turns out the new deputy sheriff is the woman who broke his heart. But when someone targets Lacie, Colt’ll have to decide between the vengeance he seeks and protecting the one he still loves…. TEXAS LOST AN ...more
Published August 6th 2013 by Harlequin (first published August 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Last Chance Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last Chance Reunion

Nas Dean
Jul 09, 2013 Nas Dean rated it it was amazing
TEXAS COLD CASE by author Linda Conrad is Harlequin Romantic Suspense release for August 2013.

Colt Chance comes back to Chance county to recover from the injuries he sustained when a sting went horribly wrong. Coming back to his old home brought back his old memories and he is determined to unearth his mother’s murderer. Twenty years after the fact, a crime for which his father was charged and jailed.

Deputy sheriff Lacie is also back to seek answers. She had gone away without a word to Colt. So
Desere
Jul 23, 2013 Desere rated it it was amazing
Texas Cold Case and Texas Lost and Found by Linda Conrad

This is a 2 in 1 read from the brilliant Linda Conrad that has managed to always entertain me and transport me to a world where action meets romance and sets the pages alight with a passion so strong and hot that you will need a fireman to come and save you!

In the first read Texas Cold Case we meet Colt, recovering after being injured in a sting gone horribly wrong he is more determined than ever to solve the mystery of his mother's murder,
Nancy Crocker
Jul 20, 2013 Nancy Crocker rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Last Chance Reunion by Linda Conrad is the last book in the series but it really is a 2 in 1 book.

Texas Cold Case

Colt Chance is an attorney for the justice department. He has returned to Chance County to heal after being shot in a sting that went terribly wrong. But he also wants answers to his mother’s murder. Twenty years ago his father was charged with the crime. Sentenced to prison it would be the last time the family would see their father.

Also back in Chance is Deputy Sheriff Lacie McCor
Susan
TEXAS COLD CASE
Excellent continuation of the Chance Texas series. Colt has come back to town to recover from being shot while on a sting. While he's there he decides it is time to look at his mother's murder and find out who really did it. Lacie has returned, also seeking answers of her own. They join forces as it becomes obvious that someone doesn't like what they're doing. Colt had left his hometown behind along with a bunch of bad memories. Lacie had been a good memory until she left town wit
Maria
Sep 20, 2013 Maria rated it it was amazing
This read is quite a treat - two novellas in one volume, set around the Chance family, in Chance county in rural Texas. Well, Texas is one of my favourite places in the whole world to read about and has been ever since I was an avid watcher of the DALLAS television series back in the late seventies. All those good ole' boys going around in stetsons as arrogant as hell - sure does something for a girl. I mean, who could forget Larry Hagman as JR Ewing?

The Chance family saga had me riveted - a fam
Rhonda
May 11, 2013 Rhonda rated it liked it
Last Chance Reunion is two different stories that finish off the Chance, Texas series. It is the only one I have read of the series I believe.
The first story is called Texas Cold Case. Colt Chance is back on the family ranch. He was shot on the job and came home to heal. While he is back home he plans on looking into who killed his mom. Chance does not believe that his father killed his mom when he was 10.

The Sheriff of Chance, Texas has never liked Colt. He is also the one who investigated his
Ginnie
Sep 30, 2013 Ginnie rated it liked it
Last Chance Reunion by Linda Conrad I was given this book from Netgalley for an honest review,I am just going to combine these two reviews since this was done as two stories in one. I really liked these two stories>They both had a great combination of romance and suspense and I just couldn't wait to find out what had happened. I honestly could not put them down and read them in one sitting. The romance was sweet and heart breaking. It contained jut the right amount of yumminess to it to make ...more
Hsiau Wei
Nov 29, 2013 Hsiau Wei rated it liked it
Texas Cold Case

Colt Chance is back in the ranch to heal and with the time that he have, he intend to find the truth behind their mother’s murder which resulted in his father being jailed. His intention was not well received by the Sheriff of the town. The Sheriff was the person who found the evidence against his father then. Lacie, the stepdaughter of the Sheriff is also his deputy now. Previously both Colt and Lacie was an item during their high school, but Lacie leave him behind without any no
Linda
Dec 31, 2013 Linda rated it really liked it
Shelves: autographed
Two novells in one, in the Chance Texas series.
Texas Cold Case - Colt is back home, reluctantly, to heal his damaged body. The old murder of his mother bothers him, though, and he starts to question the investigation, trying to clear his father - although its a cold case the Sheriff doesnt want to re-open. Getting help from his old love Lacie, stirs up feelings for them both.
Suspense, action and smutty fluff in ranch setting.

Texas Lost and Found - The Chance familys lost sister reappears as a
Harlequin Books
"Conrad's latest has two intricate plots that intertwine well together, two strong and lovable heroes and plenty of sizzling chemistry." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars
Cindy
Dec 22, 2013 Cindy rated it it was amazing
I wasn't disappointed on the ending it brought me to tears that everything worked out and that Cami found her family and she found her love. Best happy ending.
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Carol Bowser
Carol Bowser rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2015
Darcy
Darcy added it
Oct 29, 2015
Tiana
Tiana added it
Sep 09, 2015
Teresa
Teresa rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Leisa Westerterp
Leisa Westerterp marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2015
Susan Whitehead
Susan Whitehead rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2015
Rasha Lutfi
Rasha Lutfi rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Vicki Stephani
Vicki Stephani marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Barbara D. Surritte
Barbara D. Surritte rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Bestselling author, Linda Conrad, has written over thirty contemporary novels. Her favorite genre is romantic suspense. Add in a little paranormal and she's in heaven.

Linda's sensual characters and passionate stories have brought her numerous awards. She and her husband and their dog KiKi live near the Florida Keys. Her favorite things are reading, cooking and...um...eating!

I love connecting with
More about Linda Conrad...

Chance, Texas Series (4 books)
  • Texas Baby Sanctuary (Chance, Texas #1)
  • Texas Manhunt (Chance, Texas #2)
  • Christmas Confidential: Holiday Protector\A Chance Reunion (Chance, Texas #3)