Start by marking “Wanted: A Real Family” as Want to Read:
Wanted: A Real Family

Wanted: A Real Family

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  10 reviews
In the first book of her new miniseries The Mommy Club, Karen Rose Smith introduces readers to down-on-her-luck single mom Sara Stevens;and the sexy photojournalist who just might be her knight in shining armor...

Two years ago, Sara helped to heal Jase Cramer's injured body--and his soul. Now, with their home destroyed in a fire, she and her daughter are the ones in need.
Published July 23rd 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanted

Susan
Good book. Two years ago Sara had used her skills as a physical therapist to help Jase heal from physical and emotional wounds. Now, thanks to a fire, she and her daughter need a place to live. Jase takes the chance to repay her by offering the guest cottage at his family's winery. Sara accepts the offer, but is worried about the attraction that is affecting both of them. Her marriage before her husband's death hadn't been a happy one and she is reluctant to get involved with anyone. Jase is als ...more
Rosemary K
Wanted: A Real Family is a wonderful feel-good book. Karen Rose Smith creates characters that you love and care about. Sara Stevens has lost so much in her life. First her husband, Conrad, died leaving her with a mountain of debt then she lost her home in a fire. Now it was just Sara and her daughter, Amy. They need help. The Mommy Club is a volunteer group in her community. They comes to her aid with emotional and practical support. Jase Cramer wants to help too. When he was seriously injured i ...more
Trudy
A nice romance in a new series.The story centers around Sara,a widow and her daughter Amy.After a tragedy forces Sara to accept help from "The Mommy Club" she reconnects with Jase Cramer,who gives her a place to stay.Both have baggage from their pasts.Both want the same things in life and are not sure about how to get there.I enjoyed this story.
Shanna
I am dying for this series right now. I am addicted after this book and I'm itching for the next one to come out. Defiantly read this book if you can. Does anyone have any details on the next book in the series.
Rebecca Hughes
I won a copy of this book in the Goodreads giveaway. I really loved this book as I fell in love with the characters of the book. It was a truly sweet and realistic love story. I look forward to reading more of the books in this series.
Harlequin Books
"Smith's new series starts with an emotional bang that pulls at the heartstrings. She makes us wait for the lovemaking, but it's worth it." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars

Miniseries: The Mommy Club
Category: Home and Family
Caroline Waddell
This is not my usual genre that I like to read, but it was well done. I read it very quickly and enjoyed it.
Susandalley2006hotmail.com
I liked the winery setting of this. I also liked the story arc.
C.
Ok, but nothing to write home about.
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Elizabeth Downing
Elizabeth Downing marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Rettah
Rettah added it
Apr 10, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Adelina Hayes
Adelina Hayes marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Suchitra
Suchitra marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Trisha Lovell
Trisha Lovell marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Ale Snape li
Ale Snape li marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Cherie Clement
Cherie Clement marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
  • Champagne Kisses
  • Say You'll Be Mine
  • Waking Up to You: Waking Up to You / Overexposed
  • Too Close to the Sun
  • Seduced on the Red Carpet
  • Tears of Pride
  • The Winemaker
  • The Bride's Awakening (Modern Romance)
  • Keir O'Connell's Mistress (Wanita Pilihan Keir O'Connell) (O'Connells, #1)
  • Bed of Roses
  • Long Time Gone (Konigsburg, #4)
  • Breathe
  • Million-Dollar Marriage Merger (Napa Valley Vows, #1)
  • It was Only a Kiss
  • One More Sleepless Night
  • Redemption Red (Wine Country Romance, #2)
  • The Vintner's Daughter
  • A Taste of Sauvignon (The Napa Wine Heiresses, #3)
Award-winning author Karen Rose Smith was born in Pennsylvania. Although she was an only child, she remembers the bonds of an extended family. Family is a strong theme in her books and she suspects her childhood memories are the reason.

In college, Karen began writing poetry and also met her husband to be. They both began married life as teachers, but when their son was born, Karen decided to try
More about Karen Rose Smith...
Love in Bloom Heartfire (Search For Love, #5) Staged to Death (Caprice De Luca Mystery #1) Deadly Decor (Caprice De Luca Mystery #2) Forever After