Start by marking “All over You (Devoured, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
All over You (Devoured, #0.5)

All over You (Devoured 0.5)

4.05  ·  Rating Details ·  16,988 Ratings  ·  861 Reviews
From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Emily Snow: Before Sienna was devoured, before Lucas was consumed, they were all over each other…

Rock star Lucas Wolfe is used to getting his way, and when he meets the wardrobe assistant hired for his band’s newest video shoot, he wants her: preferably stripped down and bound to his bed. From the moment Sienna Jensen fi
Published February 21st 2013 by Touchstone (first published November 30th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about All over You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All over You

Lucia
Nov 21, 2012 Lucia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
“I need to devour you.”
Those words manage to knock the air right back out of my lungs, and my head spins as one of his hands skims around my body. He splays it across the small of my back, pulling me closer to him, and leaning over until his lips are a centimeter from my collarbone.
“Sienna?” he growls, and I murmur to acknowledge him. “I’m going to taste you.”

This was hot. And intense. This short novella is perfect for all who fell in love with Lucas in Devoured. There were so many sexy quotes
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Reviewed on 12 January 2014 (Re-read December 2013)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Lucas Wolfe ♥

All Over You is the story of how Lucas and Sienna meet for the very first time..... What they thought about each other, what they said, how they reacted.... And how it ended....

Lucas is a famous rock star and in the middle of making a music video. Sienna is a wardrobe assistant, hired to work with the band during it's production.

This gorgeous novella gives a wonderful insight into our hero and heroine's characte
Alex is The Romance Fox
Loved it. Lucas Wolfe is one hot rocker!!!!!!

Can't wait for Devoured #2.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
I was sooo happy to get this novella of how Lucas and Sienna met and for free no less! The first book, Devoured, left me with a lot of questions especially what exactly had happened between Lucas and Sienna and now we get to find out.

If you're interested in this series, you will definitely get a taste of how yummy and domineering Lucas is. I love how Sienna effects him and makes him want something more. I always love that story line.

Unfortunately, there is some drama and my heart goes out to S
Riri La
Dec 18, 2012 Riri La marked it as read-me-maybe  ·  review of another edition
*Le gasp!*

That book cover! Aren't they also the lovers from Easy?

His name is Lucas, too?

Maybe it's just me but
WTH.

Vishous
"I want you hot and sweaty in my bed, fucking me. I need to taste every inch of your body. I need to—"

"I need to devour you."
Jill
Jan 07, 2013 Jill rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Indie author lovers
I liked this short prequel better than the full book, review to come:-)

This book is a brilliant prequel to Devoured. The build up, the tension had me sitting on the edge of my seat. I loved the two different POV'S.
I didn't rememeber the tension between the brother and sister team being so filled with hate. Did this somehow get remedied in the second book? or in between? I just don't rememeber.
All I know is that I am now hanging out to reread Devoured. Maybe this time things will make more sense
Christine
01/03/17 - Reread.

4.5 STARS
Set two years before the events of DEVOURED, ALL OVER YOU is the story of Sienna and Lucas’s first encounter.

I initially did not care for Devoured, but was curious to read the prequel, All Over You. It was a great book to the start of 2013. I loved it and so glad I read it. I could not put it down. The minute I finished it, I wanted to reread Devoured and I did. Devoured was 100 times better after I finished it the second time around. The reason… All Over You brought y
Linda
Jan 04, 2013 Linda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is prequel to Devoured. This is the story of how Lucas and Sienna met. I came across these books at the same time and I was told to read All Over You first. All Over You is the story of how Lucas and Sienna met and it's written from Lucas and Sienna's POV. I really didn't like Lucas. I hated the way he treated Sienna, kicking her out half naked without an explanation! I'm hoping his attitude changes and I hope Sienna stays true to herself and doesn't give into him. She seems a little weak a ...more
Christy
A novella written in dual pov of Lucas and Sienna's first meeting. If you loved Devoured, you will love this! A quick read, makes me more excited for Consumed to come out! I want more Lucas Wolfe :D
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
So many five and four star reviews! :S What is up with people?!

Doesn't anyone see what a bastard this Lucas guy is? He degrades other women, all the time, even Sienna. Well, he did 'convert' after St. Sienna didn't jump his bones the minute he showed up. After a couple of pages they do end up in bed but he tells her to fuck off because she didn't wanted to get handcuffed. haha He changes his mind but a little too late. Sienna disappeared and he's like I'm never going to find her! Oh, what shoul
Sheri
Jan 06, 2013 Sheri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Sheri by: Author
Back in early November I read and reviewed Devoured by Emily Snow. I so desperately wanted to LOVE this book because alpha male rock stars are most certainly my obsession. I looked forward to sinking into this story and devouring it completely. However, at the end of the day, it was just okay. I didn’t hate it, but I didn’t love it. It was just okay and I rated it two out of five stars on Goodreads. Here’s the review I wrote at the time:

When it comes to alpha male rock stars, I’m in, all the w
Pam
”All over you... A dirty, sexy love song about a one night stand that had the potential to be so much more.”

Funny, because that pretty much sums up the entire story. One thing though that I really liked is how the author showed and detailed his need for her; I was able to relate more to Lucas than Sienna. Like devoured, I’m still not so sure as to what the big deal is with Sienna, but I’ll run with it, it’s his choice … just wish I know what it is about her that's so special…

All ov

Magda
Ugh.

I think many people are confusing love with lust.
This book and the subsequent one do just that.
Also, Lucas is an asshole.
Laurynne Gouws - BookReviewBay.com
I kinda think, that if this book came out first, then I might have understood and enjoyed Devoured (#1) a lot more.
Jamie
Feb 03, 2013 Jamie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it.. good set up for Devoured, which I've not read yet. Looking forward to it now
Anna
Oct 16, 2016 Anna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice build up to what I'm sure is an interesting story!
Lisa {Silverlight} {Paranormal/Urban Fantasy Reviews}
Hot, Rocker, hmmm. yes please!

Short novella that is a great start to the Devoured series!

This novella is told in dual chapter pov's between our two main characters. The hot, rocker who comes across as total bad ass, and sometimes full of himself, and the sweet, innocent, wardrobe worker who catches his eye. This novella is intense and hot!

Sienna Jensen, is in college and interning as a wardrobe girl. She catches the eye of Lucas Wolfe, the lead singer of a rock band during a photo shoot. He ins
Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* .
Find This And Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

SUPER HOT and FAST.. a perfect beginning.

Hot Quote Pick:
"You dropped your panties," Lucas says in a low growl. - Lucas

Gulp! Hellz yeah I did! One of the hottest meet ups EVER!

All Over You is a short novella, about 57 pages long, that explains Sienna and Lucas's first meet before their story begins in Devoured. I liked Devoured but it left me with a lot of questions as to why there was so much hostility from Sienna, even though the book hinted on
Michelle
Dec 10, 2012 Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off, a few have commented on what order to read these books. I think that Devoured should be first - then All Over You. I think you need the angst of Si & Lucas from Devoured so you can draw your own conclusion before getting an insight into that night they almost shared 2 years prior. If I had read this first - my instincts would have been completely different while starting off Devoured. And now I need so much more of this story. I thought this would hold me over - it just made me wa ...more
P.A. Lupton

I was hoping for more from All Over You. I finished Devoured the other day and it was just okay for me, but I was hoping this novella would fill in some of the things I thought were missing in the first book. It didn’t. I still don’t know the details about why Lucas’ ex-wife is out to destroy him, or why he puts up with it. I don’t know why he insists on handcuffing his women. I don’t know why he acted like such an asshole with Sienna. I can’t figure out why he even likes her. He sees something
Mags~CVAddikt~
I was at home and ... well ... l'll let the next image give you an idea ...

And then I was browsing GR, some tumblr and watching Criminal Minds when I found this little novel in http://hundredzeros.com/ and I said ... "well .. it's for free let's see ..." and the guy in the cover reminded me of Lucas from Easy... well All Over You has nothing to do with Easy other than the guy has tattoos and is named Lucas.

Anyway, I'm rambling now. So I said, this is a short novella, and I have a couple of hours
Juls
Jan 22, 2013 Juls rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rock-star
I really enjoyed Lucas and Sienna in Devoured and to find out there was a novella with their beginning had me doing a lil jig.
And wow! did i love this. Lucas is a complete ass but oh so fuckable. He doesnt do relationships but one night stands are his game. He want Sienna to play a round of fuck em and leave em. She's very hesitant but like all women Sienna caves.
Lucas goes all out for her and in the end completely fucks things up and now Sienna is no where to be found.
I know how their story
Erin
Jan 30, 2013 Erin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm so glad I came across this before I started Devoured, because I can tell this was a necessary evil in truly grasping what happened between Sienna and Lucas two years ago. He's a cocky, self-absorbed 'asshat', but lordy did he ever have me melting over his sexy self!! He's oh so gifted with the dirty talk, and it just had Sienna completely lost in him before she could even blink. But he's clearly got a past that's biting him in the rear, and it royally messed with any chance he had of rocking ...more
Jessica's Book Review
Read more reviews on my blog | Like me on Facebook

Cute little back story on how Lucas and Sienna met and their first date together. It is a definite must to read if you have read Devoured and are waiting patiently (or not patiently, like me) to read Consumed (Devoured #2) that will be released mid January, 2013.

I give All Over You 4 Stars. The story was short, only about 46 pages long on Smashreads but it was fun to read and FREE!
Monica
A short story telling Lucas and Siena's story before everything happened.

I loved having Lucas' POV! I could finnaly see what that man thought.

P.S.: By the way he treated Sienna, no wonder she didn't want anything to do with him. Jerk.

Julie
OMG!

I read this whole series according to Amazon purchases June 2014 and NEVER rated them! Wth is wrong with me? I come across my mistakes more often than not thanks to friends writing reviews, I discover it!
Daphne
Wow! I am not going to write a review because I am heading straight into Devoured! This is a great prequel!
Christine
Jan 04, 2013 Christine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this little insight as to how Sienna and Lucas got together.
Sweet
Maggie Lane
Feb 07, 2013 Maggie Lane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow just wow for a short story this book grabed me from the get go....I am so glad I read this first before Devoured :) this is a must read..... OMG Lucas what an arrogant HOT rock star ;)
Cover 7 65 Sep 12, 2014 11:32PM
ALL OVER YOU Update (12/26) 2 242 Dec 21, 2012 08:05AM
  • Rock the Band (Black Falcon, #1.5)
  • Take Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #3)
  • Heart Song (Biker Rockstar, #2)
  • Blessed Tragedy (Blessed Tragedy, #1)
  • My Misery Muse (My Misery Muse, #1)
  • Ruining You (Ruining, #2)
  • Rocked Under (Rocked, #1)
  • Tempt Me Not (Wicked, #1)
  • Bullet (Bullet, #1)
  • Access Restricted (Access, #2)
  • Lost to You (The Regret Series, #0,5)
  • Reckless Abandon (November Blue, #2)
  • Falling Stars (Falling Stars, #1)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • The Party (The Proposition, #0.5)
  • Battlescars: A Rock & Roll Romance (Battlescars, #1)
6519108
Emily Snow is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of the DEVOURED series (2012, 2013) and TIDAL (2012).
More about Emily Snow...

Devoured (2 books)
  • Devoured (Devoured, #1)
  • Consumed (Devoured, #2)

“I need to devour you.” 13 likes
“I need to devour you."
Those words manage to knock the air right back out of my lungs, and my head spinsas one of his hands skims around my body. He splays it across the small of my back, pulling me closer to him, and leaning over until his lips are a centimeter from my collarbone.
"Sienna?" he growls, and I murmur to acknowledge him.
"I'm going to taste you."
He wasn't asking me, he was flat out telling me what was going to happen between us, and yet I felt myself nod, felt my body mold against his the moment his warm lips sought out the center of my throat.
"You smell like apples." he wispers harshly before his tongue darts out to trace the column of my thorat. I moan, letting my head fall all the way back.
"And you taste like the best kind of sin.”
12 likes