Robots, Robots Everywhere

Robots, Robots Everywhere

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  30 reviews
On the ground and in the air,/Robots, robots everywhere!

Up in space, beneath the seas,/Robots make discoveries . . .

So begins this rollicking Little Golden Book featuring robots of all kinds, from ones up in space to the ones we use at home. With bold, colorful artwork by award-winner Bob Staake, it's a perfect introduction to the fascinating subject of today's real robots...more
Published August 6th 2013 by Golden Books

Karen
I gave this book to my four-year-old son today. I have to review it now because he wants it back so we can read it tonight. It's just that good.

The text is simple, with an unforced rhyming scheme, so reading the book is a pleasure. Also, although the text was simple and straightforward, even I learned something about robots.

And then there is the illustration. The text may be simple and straightforward, but the artwork is not. Manic would be a fair description, but manic in a good way. Manic as...more
April
For a kid who likes friendly looking cartoony robots this can't be beat. My son likes rhyming books and this one has a nice, happy rhyme to it.
Mckinley
Illustrations are fun, sort of retro, but they don't make up for the text.
Emily Scheinman
Sue Fliess and Bob Staake make a great team in Robot, Robots Everywhere. Was a bestseller in September at the fairs and I expect it to continue to win the hearts of young and old!
Lorna
Fun rhyming text and colorful illustrations make this a great choice for the youngest of robot loving kids. Release date 8/06/13.
Mary Ann
Such fun rhythm & rhyme, paired with delightfully silly, goofy illustrations!

Pair with Boy & Bot
Paige Y.
What fun this one is! And it could bring about lots of discussion of what different robots do.
Amanda VDL
Amanda VDL marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Addie
Addie added it
Jun 18, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Jun 17, 2014
J Seman
J Seman marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Kris at Book Wishes
Kris at Book Wishes marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Liz
Liz added it
Jun 30, 2014
Deb Reddy
Deb Reddy marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Lemmy
Lemmy marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Nina
Nina added it
Jun 18, 2014
Elizabeth Allee
Elizabeth Allee marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Deryi Huang
Deryi Huang marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sue Fliess (pronounced "fleece") is a Sr. Copywriter for eBay, a freelance writer & marketing/PR professional, and the author of several children's books:
Available now:
Shoes for Me!, A Dress for Me!, Amazon Children's Publishing, Tons of Trucks, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt,
Robots, Robots, Everywhere!, Little Golden Books, and A Gluten-Free Birthday for Me!, Albert Whitman & Co.
Coming soon:...more
More about Sue Fliess...
Shoes for Me! A Gluten-Free Birthday for Me! Tons of Trucks Let's Build A Dress for Me!