Robots, Robots Everywhere

Robots, Robots Everywhere

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  75 ratings  ·  29 reviews
On the ground and in the air,/Robots, robots everywhere!

Up in space, beneath the seas,/Robots make discoveries . . .

So begins this rollicking Little Golden Book featuring robots of all kinds, from ones up in space to the ones we use at home. With bold, colorful artwork by award-winner Bob Staake, it's a perfect introduction to the fascinating subject of today's real robots...more
Published August 6th 2013 by Golden Books

Karen
I gave this book to my four-year-old son today. I have to review it now because he wants it back so we can read it tonight. It's just that good.

The text is simple, with an unforced rhyming scheme, so reading the book is a pleasure. Also, although the text was simple and straightforward, even I learned something about robots.

And then there is the illustration. The text may be simple and straightforward, but the artwork is not. Manic would be a fair description, but manic in a good way. Manic as...more
April
For a kid who likes friendly looking cartoony robots this can't be beat. My son likes rhyming books and this one has a nice, happy rhyme to it.
Emily Scheinman
Sue Fliess and Bob Staake make a great team in Robot, Robots Everywhere. Was a bestseller in September at the fairs and I expect it to continue to win the hearts of young and old!
Lorna
Fun rhyming text and colorful illustrations make this a great choice for the youngest of robot loving kids. Release date 8/06/13.
Mary Ann
Such fun rhythm & rhyme, paired with delightfully silly, goofy illustrations!

Pair with Boy & Bot
Paige Y.
What fun this one is! And it could bring about lots of discussion of what different robots do.
Elizabeth Allee
Elizabeth Allee marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Deryi Huang
Deryi Huang marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Ana Casas mainez
Ana Casas mainez marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Gunner
Gunner added it
Feb 22, 2014
Noga
Noga marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Kate
Kate added it
Dec 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sue Fliess (pronounced "fleece") is a Sr. Copywriter for eBay, a freelance writer & marketing/PR professional, and the author of several children's books:
Available now:
Shoes for Me!, A Dress for Me!, Amazon Children's Publishing, Tons of Trucks, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt,
Robots, Robots, Everywhere!, Little Golden Books, and A Gluten-Free Birthday for Me!, Albert Whitman & Co.
Coming soon:...more
More about Sue Fliess...
Shoes for Me! (Pinwheel) Tons of Trucks A Gluten-Free Birthday for Me! A Dress for Me! How to be a Pirate