Start by marking “Forever and a Day” as Want to Read:
Forever and a Day

Forever and a Day (A Forever Kind of Love #1)

After being cheated on by her boyfriend Jaiden "Murder" on many different occasions, Brielle finally decides to end their relationship. But unlike most people when breaking off a long term relationship with the man you once loved, Brielle is much happier single than she has ever been. Until an unexpected weekend of fun with her best friends leads her to meet and become ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st, 198 pages
Published February 14th 2013 by Jasmine Barber

To ask other readers questions about Forever and a Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever and a Day

Nash-nash
Mar 11, 2013 Nash-nash rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorite
Loooooooove this book......one of my favorite so far.....enjoyed the main character's.....this book taught me a great deal about the value of friendship and family.....it also taught me not to be too gullible....because some times the people who you think will never hurt you are the ones who usually doe's ...the ending of this this book was too abrupt tho.......cant wait to read book two.....would definerly recommend this book!!!!thanks Sam:)I truly enjoyed!!!!
Lakisha Mcclendon
Sep 28, 2013 Lakisha Mcclendon rated it it was amazing
Overall this book was a great read! The author has great potential and I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more from her. The one thing I dislike the most, was there was too much profanity. But all in all, this was definitely a five-star book! I can't wait to read "Always and Forever"!!
Christiana
Feb 26, 2013 Christiana rated it it was ok
Shelves: jasmine-barber
Honestly it was just alright to me...I wasn't able to finish this book...Some things went a little to fast in this story for me...I didn't get it...I got a little bored but I definitely saw potential...I think this book may cater to a much younger crowd.
Lisa
Feb 24, 2013 Lisa rated it liked it
Shelves: drama
I think this book has a lot of potential! The story line was good but needed to be put together better, if that makes sense. I will read the next book because I really want to know what happens.
Rebecca
Feb 28, 2013 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Ms Jasmine Barber did a great job with this book. I loved it. The characters were great and I enjoyed each one. Now the ending had me going and was a great surprise. Keep doing your thing Ms Jasmine.
Fayette Jester
Oct 12, 2016 Fayette Jester rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This was my first time reading this author work and I really enjoyed the storyline. All the characters were amazing.
Sistar Tea
Apr 28, 2013 Sistar Tea rated it it was ok
Very Ghettofied

I was to read this novel as part of challenge in a Facebook group. I was ok with that as I love to try new authors. I really like the cover although after reading the book the cover doesn't truly represent the book. This was just an ok read. I think the execution fell short. The editing needs work and the characters came off as ghetto chicks and materialistic. Too much name dropping every time they get dressed and readers had to get the rundown on the wardrobe from head to toe.

Br
Valerie
Jan 13, 2015 Valerie rated it it was amazing
I had this book on my "to read" list for quite awhile. I'm so glad I didn't let it remain there.
This book was a medium paced page turner that had a lot of funny dialogue. Six female friends and six male friends share ROD friendships. 4 of the male friends pair off with 4 of the female friends. All is good except that one of the 6 male friends, really really spoiled his chances of developing a relationship with one of the female friends. SO because of that, he has to settle for the friend zone w
Sophie Sealy
Aug 28, 2013 Sophie Sealy rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: no one
I wanted to like this book but it was terrible, had potential but it fell through the cracks. In the beginning the writer kept repeating herself with irrelevant facts. Too many new relationships to determine which couple was the core of the story. No characters development, whatever you knew about the characters looks, feelings or potential was told. The writer gets kudos for this is her first book, however it also read like a first book. I forced myself to finished. I would not be interested in ...more
Collette
May 10, 2013 Collette rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book held me on pins and needles.....I had a hard time putting it down. I cant wait to see what happens to the gang :Danielle and Cameron, Shance and Alonzo, Chloe and Tyrese, Brielle and Kiyan and Sabrina and Hakeem. Next edition comes out in the summer "Always and Forever " it seems to be just as intense as this one. Love.....Forever and a Day .......yes.
Treasure Malian
Feb 23, 2014 Treasure Malian rated it it was amazing
Go Jasssyyyy! U did that! Idky I let this book sit on my iPad for so long it was a great read. Different from all the other story lines I've been reading lately. The characters and their relationships with one another were very believable and relatable. I'm jumping right into part 2!! If you're contemplating in one clicking this just stop thinking and cop it already!!!
Yes I read For Fun
I liked this book. I liked the whole friendships between the girls as well as the guys. Loved the fact that the hero had to work for the heroine especially after he made the wrong assumptions about her. Liked the fact that that they were shown to be with other persons but still maintained friendship. Looking forward to more :)
Williams
Jan 05, 2015 Williams rated it it was amazing
This is my first read by the Author and i am so glad i went through my kindle and tapped it .This story was awesome and I truly enjoyed it.I look forward to reading more by this lady she has real talent and real skills.
Reader Chick
Cassandra Baker-Durham
This was an interesting story. There were a couple of places that it was a little difficult to follow because of the people involved, but overall I enjoyed it.
Emmanuella
Apr 17, 2013 Emmanuella rated it it was amazing
This Book Is A Amazing I Love It,It's My Favorite Till The Second One Come Out I Can't Wait For Summer To Come !
Shaniqua Johnson
Mar 21, 2013 Shaniqua Johnson rated it it was amazing
AWESOME !! I cannot wait for the 2nd book -- summer needs to get here NOW :) Loved this book from beginning to end.
Kim M. Underwood
Kim M. Underwood rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2016
Homegirl
Homegirl rated it it was ok
Mar 01, 2013
Asma
Asma rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2015
La Sandra Culp
La Sandra Culp rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2013
Brittany Dukes
Brittany Dukes rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2014
MiMi
MiMi rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2015
Shakeria
Shakeria rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2014
Kutie143
Kutie143 rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2016
Cynthia Carter
Cynthia Carter rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2014
Latoya Brooks
Latoya Brooks rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2014
Tip Blockson
Tip Blockson rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Still Thicker Than Water
  • Gangsta Luv
  • Loyalty & Respect (Loyalty and Respect #1)
  • Hood Love (Hood Love #1)
  • Love, Lies and Obsessions
  • It is What it is: A Hood Love Story
  • Already Taken
  • I Won't Cry (Jaylen and Jessica Series)
  • Karma Part 2
  • Loving Angel (Tyga and Angel)
  • She Got It
  • Rozalyn 2: Vengeance of the Heart
  • Shorty Got a Thug
  • Where Did We Go Wrong Again?
Jasmine Barber, 22, was born and raised in Newark, New Jersey. Jasmine is currently in college working towards her Bachelor's degree in Business Management. Influenced by her mother at an early age would read at least three books a week. Reading became her obsession.

However, it wasn't until she took a college "Creative Writing" class, when her professor, Sean O'Connell took a likeness to her writi
More about Jasmine Barber...

A Forever Kind of Love (2 books)
  • Always and Forever (A Forever Kind of Love)