Start by marking “Vegan & Gluten-free Recipes To LIVE For: Comfort Food That Comforts!” as Want to Read:
Vegan & Gluten-free Recipes To LIVE For: Comfort Food That Comforts!

Vegan & Gluten-free Recipes To LIVE For: Comfort Food That Comforts!

A cookbook featuring 95 vegan, gluten-free recipes. Also includes a discussion about GMOs, factory farms and how "modern wheat" adversely affects a growing number of people. Includes photos of artist Sybil Blazej's paintings of some of the dishes.
Kindle Edition, First, 149 pages
Published February 13th 2013 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Vegan & Gluten-free Recipes To LIVE For, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vegan & Gluten-free Recipes To LIVE For

Nancy Van Iderstine
May 11, 2013 Nancy Van Iderstine rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Yep, I just rated my own book, but, fortunately, I gave it a good rating! :-) This project, which I consider a labor of love, was inspired by my desire to help change the perception that eating healthy, vegan food is an act of austerity.

Two years ago, when I lamented the fact that Big Agra and the biotech industry have a stranglehold on our food supply, I began writing about that. I thought, okay, meat's not safe, and giants in the dairy industry are doing terrible things (to people AND animals
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
May 27, 2014
Kate Kanithanon
Kate Kanithanon marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Shari Gonzales
Shari Gonzales marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015