Start by marking “A Weekend Temptation” as Want to Read:
A Weekend Temptation

A Weekend Temptation

A tragic accident has stolen Joel Stanfield's ability to love. But he can't escape the memory of the unforgettable kiss he shared with his sexy coworker, Ava Carson. When she leaves his company, he shows up on her doorstep, determined to burn her out of his memory with a week of scorching passion.
Ava can't resist the temptation of hot sex with Joel, on a private island. Af
Published December 27th 2012 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about A Weekend Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Weekend Temptation

Paige
May 27, 2013 Paige rated it liked it
***Detailed Review***

I’m on a kick of reading just okay books. A WEEKEND TEMPTATION was another one. Although it didn’t rock my socks, it was a pleasant read.

Ava Carson had a plan in life. Start a career, find a guy husband and father potential, have babies and then go back to career. When she puts in her two week notice to boss Joel Stanfield, she’s ready to start guy hunting. The thing is, she’s found that guy in Joel.

Joel Stanfield has blocked his emotions since the loss of his wife Elizabe
Shan ~ A ~
Apr 17, 2013 Shan ~ A ~ rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
I enjoyed this story although this sentence was a bit misleading, "A tragic accident has stolen Joel Stanfield's ability to love."(view spoiler) Other than that I enjoyed it a great deal.

It's the classic girl falls in love with her boss, but at least in Ava's case she tried to fight it. In the way that we all try to get over s
Char (1RadReader59)
Apr 26, 2013 Char (1RadReader59) rated it it was amazing
Ava & Joel: Ava is Joel's Secretary at the opening of the book who he had kissed once in a drunken stooper. She fell in love that night & he in lust. You see Joel has a secret in his past the won't allow him to love again & open his heart to another. Yet, he can marry a socialite to further his business, have regular sex with by marrying her & won't want children. So, when he becomes engaged to this woman Ava resigns knowing she can't watch the man she love anymore especially now ...more
My Book Addiction and More MBA
Aug 06, 2013 My Book Addiction and More MBA rated it really liked it
Ava is crazy in love with her millionaire boss. Joel is the typical millionaire who has a horrid past that has his heart trapped and doomed from loving anyone. That is until he takes a chance on Ava. Typical romance story set up but with very charming likeable characters – although the typical female reader will probably want to castrate Joel a few times during the course of the book, but in the end his compassion and love shine through.

If you are looking for a quick simple love story this is th
Tonileg
Feb 14, 2013 Tonileg rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, kindle
Secret baby in this contemporary office romance.
I did respect the fact that the rich boss Joel Stanfield did not want to fraternize with his attractive Assistant which was very professional, although he did get into the grey area of creepy when he had a PI follow Ava around after she quit the job. Ava Carson know what she wants and it is a loving husband and children so she is very difficult with Joel when he will give her everything except the love.
There is a not-so-secret baby, a nasty ex-fian
Natalie vardy
May 30, 2016 Natalie vardy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!

Loved every minute! Such a amazing love story
Definitely would recommend this book for a nice easy happy chilled read
Bethany
Apr 24, 2013 Bethany rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this although I would have liked to see them as parents after she gives birth :) but apart from that really good
Jenny
Mar 19, 2013 Jenny rated it did not like it
The heroine was insecure, bitchy and totally unlikable. I found this book very depressing and I wouldn't recommend it.
June Sheppard
May 08, 2016 June Sheppard rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

This book looked interesting so I had to read it . the book was well written and kept me interested the whole time! Had happy and sad moments, and a HEA
patricia vinciguerra
Entertaining

This book was a good read. It held my interest throughout the whole thing. I didn't want to put it down
Danielle Tiegen
Feb 17, 2013 Danielle Tiegen rated it it was amazing
This a really good book. There were a few edit errors that I was able to see, but other than that, I really enjoyed this book.

Awilda Melendez
Jan 30, 2016 Awilda Melendez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Your story

I chosen this rating because the story was so wonderful person hat I wished that it would have said how many babies they had that would have been nice
Donna Porter
Mar 31, 2013 Donna Porter rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. It just goes to show anything can happen in love. This was a great romance story and I really enjoyed this book
Kerry Richardson
Oct 10, 2015 Kerry Richardson rated it really liked it
This was a pleasant and quick read. I liked the story and the characters. It had some emotion but wasn't full of pain or angst and was an enjoyable way to spend a few hours.
Joy
Joy rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2013
Cc
Cc rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2013
margaret
margaret rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2016
Sajida
Sajida rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2013
Patricia Jordan
Patricia Jordan rated it really liked it
May 30, 2016
Tanya Golemo
Tanya Golemo rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2013
Lauren-Sophie
Lauren-Sophie rated it it was ok
Feb 19, 2013
Laura Archer
Laura Archer rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2013
Tiffany Whoolery
Tiffany Whoolery rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2014
maryobrien
maryobrien rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
May 31, 2013
Kathy
Kathy rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2013
Sandra
Sandra rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2013
Shauna Ambriz
Shauna Ambriz rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2013
Misty
Misty rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2013
  • When You Wish
  • Her Bad Boy Billionaire Lover
  • The First Touch
  • Broken Hearts Damaged Goods
  • Lucky Love (Looking for Love, #1)
  • It's In His Kiss
  • Summer Lovin' (Seasons of Love #1)
  • Pertalian Yang Indah (The Marriage Decider)
  • Stormy Affair