Start by marking “Sunset Ride (Dire Calls 3)” as Want to Read:
Sunset Ride (Dire Calls 3)

Sunset Ride (Dire Calls #3)

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The end of an era draws to a close as Detective Sergeant Hargold Thief greets his last Monday in the NDPD Homicide Unit. He may be ready to retire, but his partner of six years, Detective Second Class Griffon Dire, is far from happy to see the veteran go. Griffon is desperate for one last chance to close a case with his mentor.

Despite being a short-timer, Thief grabs the c
ebook
Published February 8th 2013 by Oakenbrand Press (first published January 8th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Sunset Ride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sunset Ride

Megan Reuther
In this novella, we follow Detective Griffon Dire throughout one last case with his partner, Hargold Thief. We learn more about the background of both men as they race to solve the case.

I am a long-time mystery reader, and am loving the fantasy elements in this series. And I can definitely appreciate a man that loves his coffee! I kept hitting my kindle in hopes that the story would continue, but alas, I'll have to wait for his next adventure.
Mathew Reuther
Feb 17, 2013 Mathew Reuther added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
New release in the Dire Calls series of short fiction. Sunset Ride is a novella (30.2k words) in the Urban Fantasy and Police Procedural genres. Currently available on Amazon Kindle, B&N, and Kobo, coming soon to the iBookstore.
Allison Boroda
Allison Boroda marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
CJ
CJ marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2013
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Bernard Cox
Bernard Cox marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013
Mathew Reuther
Feb 13, 2013 Mathew Reuther added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cursed. Born to drama. Chained with language.

After decades of struggling to remain somewhat sane amidst a sea of creativity Mathew has honed his craft and emerged from the madness a compulsive storyteller.

Mathew is obsessed with imperfect characters throwing themselves (or being thrown) into dangerous situations within fantastic settings. Building his worlds one word at a time, he populates them w
More about Mathew Reuther...

Dire Calls (4 books)
  • Day Breaks (Dire Calls 1)
  • Noon High (Dire Calls 2)
  • Dead's Night (Dire Calls 4)
Day Breaks (Dire Calls 1) Noon High (Dire Calls 2) The Partners (Dire Calls 1-4) Dead's Night (Dire Calls 4) The Rite