Start by marking “The Healers” as Want to Read:
The Healers

The Healers

During the reign of the Greek Gods, there was Asclepius, the God of Healing. Upon his death two groups battled, the Healers and the Hunters. Healers, those with true healing magic, scattered among the continents for safety from the Hunters. Now, in present day, the Healers are searching to find all of their blood line. The Hunters are searching, too.

Magic flows from Layna’
Kindle Edition
Published April 26th 2013 by Extasy Books (first published April 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Healers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Healers

Stephanie- The Boyfriend Bookmark
Reviewed for The Boyfriend Bookmark

Click here for review

This book was fabulous! I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to really get into it when I was reading the prologue because I am not a big mythology kind of person (yes, I know you heard the same thing about some Vampires not too long ago—what can I say, I never thought paranormal could be so romantic). However, I could not put The Healers down once I started it. In fact, I only put it down when my husband decided that it was time to eat
Jessica's Book Review
Read more reviews | Find Me on Facebook

Review to come.

ARC was provided by the author in return for an honest review.
Misty
Apr 29, 2013 Misty rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! I hope there is a sequel, I need to find out more about Layna & Alexander
Lisa
Apr 30, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it
How would you feel if you knew you were different? What would you do if you had the urge to always heal people? Would you be able to balance a normal life between your different life? Welcome to Layna's world, the girl who has no idea what is going on with her....

Layna intrigues me. Not only was she born with this gift of healing, but she is just an all around great person. She chose a profession where she can help people-more like help them overcome their fears. Even though she could be pegged
Mary Tatar
May 07, 2013 Mary Tatar rated it it was amazing
The Healers by Lynsie Buchanan was such an exciting book. I love Greek mythology so this was right up my alley. It wasn't like the norm either which I really enjoyed. I was so engrossed in this story that I didn't want to put it down. It was quite an amazing story.

We meet Layna in present day she is happy and loved by a great group of friends. She enjoys her job as a psychiatrist, she is all about helping people. Her past is a bit of a mystery to her she really doesn't know where she came from.
Literati Literature Lovers
Layna is “special”. She doesn’t know what or who she is but she knows she has the power of miraculously healing people with just a touch. Life seems to be going great: she’s saving lives, she’s progressing her friendship with Leo to something more, and she has the best friends a girl could ask for. So she thought….

One fateful night, someone tries to break into her home. Is it a coincidence that her recurring nightmare seems more real than ever at that same moment? Alexander, her hot, new, next d
Contemplative
Jul 10, 2013 Contemplative rated it really liked it
I was really looking forward to this debut book by Lynsie Buchanan as I love paranormal romances. I couldn't put it down! I was literally up past 3:00am Mother's Day morning. So, I blamed my red eye on Lynsie. I just had to finish it. To my surprise I found there's a sequel to follow. I felt it could use a bit more character development and finer editing but a great first run. Layna is a mess! But that's expected when you have two hotties vying for ya! I was never quite sure who was the real ...more
Dottie
Aug 26, 2014 Dottie rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. OMG, fabulous book. From the end - there will clearly be more and I will definitely be reading them!!! Great story-line - original, fun, mysterious, sexy; really an amazing book. I can hardly wait to read more from this author!!
Jenevive Desroches
I enjoyed reading The Healers. The story was entertaining and the premise intrigued me. I feel that the book ended sooner than I would have wished, and hope she considers a sequel to complete the story and further develop already-interesting characters. I'll definitely read it if she does.
Tawana
May 05, 2013 Tawana rated it it was amazing
This book is well written. I was captivated right from the start. The further I read the more I wanted to learn about Layna and Alex. Their relationship was yummy, sweet and amazing.
Cassie Buhler
Cassie Buhler rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2013
Amelia Padgitt
Amelia Padgitt rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2013
Kieran
Kieran rated it it was amazing
Elsie Williams
Elsie Williams rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2013
Lydia Chapa
Lydia Chapa rated it it was amazing
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2013
Brenna
Brenna rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2013
Hannah Avery
Hannah Avery rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2013
Annette
Annette rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
Lynsie Buchanan
Feb 12, 2013 Lynsie Buchanan marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Lariza
Lariza marked it as to-read
Bayli
Bayli marked it as to-read
Meagan
Meagan marked it as to-read
Andie
Andie marked it as to-read
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Laura Howlett
Laura Howlett marked it as to-read
Marisa
Marisa marked it as to-read
Tessa
Tessa marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2013
Melannie White
Melannie White marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2013
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2013
Bernadette
Bernadette marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2013
 ~V~
~V~ marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2013
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Teresa I.
Teresa I. marked it as to-read
Carrie
Carrie added it
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jaime
Jaime marked it as to-read
Tess
Tess marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2013
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Karen Hedger
Karen Hedger marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Jeanette
Jeanette marked it as to-read
May 05, 2013
Wine drinker…vodka lover…red-headed feisty girl that currently lives in Texas but is not opposed to relocating to a place on a remote beach somewhere in the Caribbean. When she is not daydreaming, or drinking with friends, she is usually teaching small children or checking out good looking guys for her next novel. Look for her debut novel, THE HEALERS, on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords. ...more
More about Lynsie Buchanan...