Start by marking “Clockwork & Old Gods Book One: Incursion” as Want to Read:
Clockwork & Old Gods Book One: Incursion

Clockwork & Old Gods Book One: Incursion

The Old Gods are gone. For a thousand years they have remained silent, no longer interfering in mortal affairs, leaving their creation to fend for itself. And fend for itself it has. As the Gods have lain silent magic has faded. Steam powered and clockwork technology has begun to slowly fill the gap, and many question whether they ever needed the Gods at all. Now they ...more
ebook
Published February 3rd 2013 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Clockwork & Old Gods Book One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clockwork & Old Gods Book One

Angie
Aug 03, 2013 Angie rated it it was amazing
I find myself drawn into anything that has to do with steampunk lately. It is very rare that I find something worth reading to the end. Clockwork & Old Gods Book One: Incursion is one of those rare books, it has the feel of an epic fantasy mixed in with steam and coal powered machines.

What you have here is a mix of characters all starting at out different points in the story. You know a lot of what is going on but at the same time there is mystery as to what the entire picture is going to b
Gaite
Feb 20, 2013 Gaite rated it it was amazing
An intriguing book with interesting characters and character interactions. The plot was awesome and didn't go in the direction that I thought it would at all (trying not to give away any spoilers). I'm not normally one to read steam-punk but this is one story that is worth the read. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Twyll
Aug 24, 2013 Twyll rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arr
Incursion was a highly enjoyable read. Admittedly, at times, it did take a bit to get into. That being so, I'd rather have something I can sink my teeth into than a bare bones fantasy. It's been a while since I've read an adult fantasy novel that held my interest despite a seemingly slow pace. More like slow and steady, like a meal cooked just right. It built suspense, made me wonder, and kept me reading on to find out what the true purpose was.

There were a variety of characters, each having the
Ginger-red
Apr 11, 2013 Ginger-red rated it really liked it
I was given this book for free, in exchange for an honest review.

I found I took a little while to get into this book. The first few chapters of the book were a little slow and if I hadn't have been reviewing this book it might have stopped me from reading. However, I'm so glad that I kept reading, as the rest of the story was fast paced & I grew quite quickly to like and enjoy the characters.

This is a book of fantasy, steampunk, gods, demons and magic. Most of the books I've read in this gen
Niko
Niko rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2015
Gabby
Gabby rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Piestrio
Piestrio marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2013
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Nick Bouton
Nick Bouton marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Arnis
Arnis marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Tamika Base
Tamika Base marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2013
Kasane Teto
Kasane Teto marked it as to-read
May 17, 2013
G
G marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Joshua
Joshua is currently reading it
Sep 01, 2015
Benjamin Combs
Benjamin Combs marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Aquilianranger
Aquilianranger marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Mark lives in Colorado with his wife and two rabbits. He works as an IT guy by day and masquerades as a writer by night (and as a GM on the weekends). He’s a tabletop gamer, lover of fantasy and sci-fi books, fountain pen enthusiast, and just this guy, you know?
More about Mark A. Sargent...