Start by marking “The Savage Release” as Want to Read:
The Savage Release

The Savage Release

3.67  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Two members of the Moonlight Clan Council are abducted. After they’re pulled away from their East Tennessee pack and shipped to Canada, they awaken only to find themselves surrounded by the snow-covered peaks of the Northern Rocky Mountains. To make matters worse, a formidable enemy stands before them and challenges them in a battle for their lives.

Fighting their way to fr
ebook
Published January 26th 2013 by Smashwords Edition (first published December 15th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Savage Release, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Savage Release

Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Lori
Book provided by the publisher
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

I love shifter books, I love how the character is so in tune with his wolf, I love how they know when they’ve scented their mate. I love that they have a mate that they wait for, until the time is right. I think it’s just so romantic. I know I’m a sap. This is not new news.

This book has elements with M/M romance themes. I wanted to get that out there just in case M/M romance is not your thing. This is the third
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2013
Susie
Susie rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2013
Brenda Demko
Brenda Demko marked it as to-read
May 07, 2013
Jenny Rabuck
Jenny Rabuck marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Becky Bone
Becky Bone is currently reading it
Aug 31, 2015
Penny
Penny marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
International bestseller Destiny Blaine writes award-winning e-books and trade paperbacks using numerous pseudonyms. An erotic romance author, Destiny writes western contemporary, paranormal and romantic suspense.

Multi-published with two respected adult romance publishers, Destiny is proud to have multi-book contracts with Siren-Bookstrand and Dark Hollows Press.

Additionally, Destiny created her
More about Destiny Blaine...