Start by marking “Tashi and the Big Stinker” as Want to Read:
Tashi and the Big Stinker

Tashi and the Big Stinker (Tashi #7)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The seventh book in the Tashi series of daring adventures and tall tales about magic, courage and the triumph of brains over brawn. Created by the much loved, multi-award winning author/illustrator team of Anna and Barbara Fienberg and Kim Gamble.
Published July 1st 2006 by Allen & Unwin Academic (first published May 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Tashi and the Big Stinker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tashi and the Big Stinker

Jessica
Read this one to my niece and nephew. It's quick and I like that it's broken into two stories, makes it easy to spread it out.
Brianna
This book is my favourate out of the tashi series and i think that it is funny. At one point tashi has to block his nose because older brother (also known as the big stinker) does a huge fart and tashi has to block his nose so that he does not sufficate from the bad smell.
★ Jess
A cute, quick and enjoyable book.
this series is PERFECT for all children between 6-12 years old, and it is one of the books that got be interested in reading at a young age.
Brianna
This book is so funny. In one scene the big stinker does a giant fart and tashi has to hold his nose so he would'nt sufficate from the fumes.
Mikayla B
Very good book for 7-11 yrs and takes you on an amazing and breathtaking adventure.
Heidi
This is imaginative and interesting. We will add more from the series to our collection.
Chris
Chris added it
Dec 05, 2014
Jame
Jame is currently reading it
Jul 24, 2014
Keerthana
Keerthana marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Abbey
Abbey added it
May 19, 2014
Kristine Pratt
Kristine Pratt marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Anna Fienberg grew up in a house filled with books. Her mother was a teacher librarian who relished stories as much as chocolates. 'On Sunday mornings we'd all lie in bed with our books, lost in magical wardrobes, witches’ spells, genies’ magic… What we were going to read next was just as important in our family as what was for lunch!' says Anna.

Anna started writing stories when she was eight, but
More about Anna Fienberg...
The Big Big Big Book of Tashi (Tashi, #1-7) Tashi (Tashi, #1) Borrowed Light Tashi and the Giants (Tashi, #2) Tashi and the Genie (Tashi, #4)