Start by marking “Just in Time (Just Life, #3)” as Want to Read:
Just in Time (Just Life, #3)

Just in Time (Just Life #3)

2.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  24 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Mark Mendelson's life is close to perfect: he has good friends, a successful business, and a solid reputation in the jewelry industry. He fought hard to get what he has after nearly losing it all fifteen years ago, when his then boyfriend, Cole Porter, stole his designs.

When a handsome man enters Mark's store to request a commitment ring-a design Mark made specifically for
Published February 6th 2013 by Dreamspinner Press (first published February 5th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Just in Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just in Time

SheReadsALot
A Hearts On Fire Review

*sigh*

"Just in Time" is the third book from E.E. Montgomery's Just Life series. In it, we meet Mark, a silver haired and looking for love. He's been burned by his last relationship fifteen years ago and is still hung up on the one that did him wrong, Cole. Mark's a jewelry designer who's been been stolen from, apparently abused and cheated on. He just wants his happily ever after.

Sadly, I am unsure if Mark actually got it because this was not really a romance nor a mystery
Feliz
Mar 04, 2013 Feliz rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, m-m, jw, kindle
Jeweler Mark Mendelson had a large number of his designs stolen from him many years ago, and when he claimed having been wronged, nobody believed him. On the contrary, he was accused of being jealous of his then-boyfriend “Cole” Porter, who not only stole Mark’s designs, but even won an award with a ring he made after one of them. Since then, Mark worked hard to re-establish his reputation in the jewelry industry, and he succeeded, doing better than ever before. He also cut all ties with Cole, n ...more
Anyta Sunday
Feb 09, 2013 Anyta Sunday rated it liked it
A fast read.

Very fast, actually. I ate up the whole book in one enjoyable sitting and, for the most part, I was satisfied.
What really worked for me in this novella were the mystery elements and the very clear story goal that pushes the reader through to the end. It didn’t lag. The writing was sparse on description and to-the-point. For a novella, it worked.

Mark is an interesting character, and I liked learning more about his past relationship bit by bit. The deliberate suspense the author emplo
Michelle
Feb 06, 2013 Michelle rated it it was ok
This story could have been so much more. Maybe I need a break from reading for a few days. It came across as only glossing over the top.. None of the conversations showed any depth and the characters were two dimensional.
Looks like another word count limit reached too soon.. Major drama (sort of) then rushed ending. I reached what I didn't realise was the last page'. Expecting more I clicked to the next page to find the authors bio!
Cee Brown
Mar 10, 2013 Cee Brown rated it it was amazing
Baby, I need a sequel to this sequel!!! I almost cried when it ended. Loved the twist and turns.
Joann
At first I wasn't sure if I should give this book two or three strars! Actually the plot was very different and quite interessting! The relationship between Liam and Cole wasn't revealed immediately and I felt exited to lear more about them. I also liked the chemistry between the two MC. However the ending felt a bit rushed and I absolutely wanted to know more. All things considered Just in Time is an interessting m/m story which just a bit more developped information missing! 3 stars!
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: SheReadsAlot
Genre: M/M Mystery
Rated: 2 hearts

Check out the review at: Hearts On Fire Reviews
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Linda-Grace
Linda-Grace rated it it was ok
Feb 04, 2016
Pineapple_in_a_can
Pineapple_in_a_can rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Dana
Dana rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2015
Sylvia
Sylvia added it
Oct 07, 2015
tigerfield
tigerfield marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Elisa Rolle
Elisa Rolle marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
G
G rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2015
Tammy
Tammy added it
Apr 28, 2015
Paul Wright
Paul Wright marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Wara
Wara added it
Jan 26, 2015
Chiara
Chiara marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Julia
Julia rated it did not like it
Jun 19, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Donna
Donna added it
Jan 29, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2014
Pia Adam
Pia Adam rated it really liked it
Dec 15, 2013
Rute
Rute rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
E E Montgomery wants the world to be a better place, with equality and acceptance for all. Her philosophy is: We can’t change the world but we can change our small part of it and, in that way, influence the whole. Writing stories that show people finding their own ‘better place’ is part of E E Montgomery’s own small contribution.

Thankfully, there’s never a shortage of inspiration for stories that
More about E.E. Montgomery...

Just Life (4 books)
  • Just His Type (Just Life, #1)
  • Just Like A Date (Just Life, #2)
  • Just the Way You Are (Just Life, #4)