Start by marking “Jezebel #1” as Want to Read:
Jezebel #1

Jezebel #1

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Issue 1: Hell hath no fury like Jezebel scorned!Set in a time when war was the sport of kings and supreme loyalty demanded supreme sacrifice. Adapted from an original screenplay, a supernatural reimagining of the Old Testament account of King Ahab and Queen Jezebel.Who was Jezebel? Was she a headstrong woman who refused to submit to her king and his God or a power-lustful ...more
Published November 1st 2012

To ask other readers questions about Jezebel #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jezebel #1

Magic, mayhem and nudity...what's not to like? "Jezebel" is a promising graphic novel. The first issue is full of anticipation and character potential. Each character is full of back story and danger. I have no idea where the plot leads, but I get the feeling that it will be exciting, thrilling and memorable.

The artwork is solid and sensual. I look forward to reading more and seeing the character relationships play out. This novel is worth the purchase and I bet it will just get better and bette
Ann Kimbrough
I love history, but especially when it is woven into an entertaining story. I will share this with my teenage son, as well. He's at that age where video games win over books, but Jezebel's incredible art rivals anything he'll see in a video game. It's a one-two knockout of a winner -- epic storytelling & eye-popping graphics! Great work by all the creative people that brought this graphic novel to life!!! Please bring the second book out soon!!!
Marla Hayes
Feb 11, 2013 Marla Hayes rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all my friends
Recommended to Marla by: author
Graphic novel readers will become immediate fans of JEZEBEL, crying out for issue #2. Those new to this form of storytelling will be completely seduced by this graphic novel.
JEZEBEL truly brings the age-old story to vivid, eye-popping life!
Fantastic graphics. Story leaps to life with a rapid, yet clear introduction of the characters.
Don't leave us hanging, waiting too, too long for issue #2!!
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Simon Lennox
Simon Lennox marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Marina Albert
Dec 09, 2013 Marina Albert rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Jezebel #2