Start by marking “Redeeming Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travel Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Redeeming Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travel Trilogy, #3)

Redeeming Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travels #3)

4.24  ·  Rating Details ·  1,092 Ratings  ·  54 Reviews
For her own safety, modern day, single mom, Lizzy McAllister is forced to bow to the medieval men who surround her when she's thrust back in time to the sixteenth century against her will. When Lizzie finds herself trapped in time with Fin, the one man she finds both irresistible and maddening, she agrees to combine forces with him to rid Scotland of the evil witch, Grainn ...more
Published January 10th 2013 by Smashwords Edition (first published December 17th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Redeeming Vows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redeeming Vows

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 Fighting their love Stars

*Spoilers*

“You’re a jerk, Finlay MacCoinnich.” “And you love it, Elizabeth McAllister,”

photo tumblr_l4p72727M11qa0b99o1_250_zpshgxnmkdi.gif

“Don’t, Lizzy. Please, it tears me apart to hear you cry.”

Redeeming Vows is a great a addition to the MacCoinnich Time Travel Series. I really liked this one, but I liked the first two a little better. The reason is I didn't really get attached to the main couple in this book. I liked them alright but I didn't love them.

photo fin9_zpsiebp4wyj.jpg

“We both feel this way, Elizabeth. This spark between us.”

W
Carolyn
Jan 22, 2011 Carolyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bybee-catherine
What an awesome ending to a fantastic series! Redeeming Vows didn't disappoint continuing with the suspense built up in the first two books and wrapping up the storyline nicely. Binding Vows (Book One), Silent Vows (Book Two) and Redeeming Vows (The Finale) are three amazing time travel books filled with heartwarming romance, sizzle, hunky Highlanders and Druid magic. I just loved this series. If you are a fan of this genre, take a minute to read the synopsis of each book and pick them up. I gua ...more
Kate
Another hidden Gem by Catherine Bybee

The third book brings Fin and Liz together (battle of the sexes) Fin is one hell of a 16th Century Hunk of a Highlander and well Liz finds it difficult to play the role of a 16th Century Lady. Liz is stubborn very stubborn.

Fin and her butt heads a lot but they get to know one another. The fight is still on with Grainna.

Catherine Bybee has weaaved a wonderful book and series. I hope that Cian (after what happened to him, maybe the soul of Titiana??) and Ambe
Shelley
Apr 08, 2012 Shelley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First of all, I wish to thank my Goodreads Friend Shirl for recommending this trilogy!

Tara and her sister Lizzie are drawn back to the 16th century and the three stories of this trilogy follow their adventures and loves as they fight against evil. They are somehow drawn to 16th century Scotland from 21st century America. Their soul - mates are brawny Highland men, complete with beards, kilts and claymores who each have the power of Druids in their heritage. Druid power is also awakened in the s
TJ
Jul 28, 2010 TJ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Catherine Bybee has done it again, written a story that just can't be put down! Although I might rate it a 4.5 (only because I feel the second book, Silent Vows was a titch better), "Redeeming Vows" is a light, wonderful mixture of magic, suspense, danger and most of all heart stopping, earth shaking (literally) romance. Lizzy and Fin's story finishes the Vows Trilogy with a flair and a sigh as, after another wild ride through time, we are left immensely happy at the final ending - yet somewhat ...more
Heather Houston
Jun 06, 2011 Heather Houston rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my favorite book in the series. I really do not want this series to end! I want to read Cian's and Amber's story. I wouldn't even mind seeing Selma again! I couldn't put these books down and once I finished the 2nd book around midnight, I had to immediately start reading the final. Such a great series for people who enjoy time travel fantasy novels!
Kellye
Apr 26, 2011 Kellye rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent! Best of all three. I took my time finishing this because I didn't want it to end. Please add another to this series! I'm going to read everything I can find by this author.
Marlene
Feb 11, 2013 Marlene rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Originally published at Reading Reality

I'm starting to think that Catherine Bybee's time travel romances are a form of biblioholic crack--endlessly addictive. I'm having a difficult time resisting the urge to dive into Highland Shifter. It's book four(!) in the MacCoinnich Time Travel Trilogy (problem of the first part right there) and I highly suspect that there's yet another trilogy in the offing. Or at least that this is the start of the next generation's stories. And there were three, so I'm
Holjo
Dec 18, 2011 Holjo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Summary: Lizzie McAllister is not happy living in the sixteenth century. Even though she has enjoyed honing her Druid skills, she doesn’t feel at home in this era. She yearns for technology and the comforts of her modern life, even while her son, Simon, is growing more and more at peace with his new life. Simon’s Druid powers are quite unique, and also stronger than most. Lizzie can’t stop herself from wanting to baby and protect him, but his strength is flourishing in this new environment.

To fu
Erica
Feb 10, 2013 Erica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome, action packed adventure - Loved It!!!!

The finale to the trilogy and well worth the read.This installment had so many twists and turns I was never bored and totally enthralled the whole time.

This was even better than the last two installments, there was so much action and magic in this one, I couldnt wait to see what was going to happen next.

Liz is Tara's sister and for safety reasons her and her son Simon are living in the past until the evil witch Grianna is taking a dirt nap. Liz is a
Got Romance!  Reviews
Heat Level: Erotic
Other: anal/oral play
Reviewer: Gabrielle
Date: 7/16/2011

In this third book of the MacCoinnich Time Travel Trilogy we get to see Fin and Elizabeth’s relationship take shape as well as the final showdown between the evil Grainna and the family. Elizabeth is tested hard and Fin is there at her side a
Kat ~ Forever Book Lover ♥
Jun 11, 2012 Kat ~ Forever Book Lover ♥ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: blacktulip,
You can find this review at Forever Book Lover.

Catherine Bybee knocked this series out of the park!! This was an awesome ending for a wonderful series... In Redeeming Vows, we find Fin and Lizzy's story finally!! There was so much tension between them in the last book "Silent Vows", you knew these two were destined for each other. Finlay and Lizzy were always were at odds with one another, but you knew when they finally had their showdown they were going to finally going to admit their love for
Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"
MAGNIFICENT!!

Redeeming Vows is another magnificent story in the MacCoinnick Time travel series. This is Fin and Liz's story featuring Liz's son Simon. Cathrine Bybee has expanded her storyline to include the Druid gift of Shape Shifting and other gifts that empower the MacCoinnicks and there mates. The war against Grianna the evil Druid Witch continues into an epic battle. Grianna/Gwen Adams is one of the best written female villains I have ever read and that is saying a lot. This story is full
SirenBookReviews
Are you ready for the amazing next instalment in this breathtaking time travelling trilogy? When I first picked up a Catherine Bybee book, I was instantly hooked. The mix of time travel, witches, magic, and the power of falling in love grabbed me instantly. When I learned that there was more than one story, that it was part of a trilogy, I had to have it. And long awaited, this is Liz and Finn's story.

From book two, I knew that these two would have the most powerful story yet, and indeed they di
Kate
Aug 05, 2012 Kate rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've now read the first four books in this series in four days! I love them. I'm sure I'll read them again many times. This is a series that will keep me on the lookout for future additions to purchase.

Finlay was a character I really enjoyed in 'Binding Vows'. He was witty and had a sense of undeniable fun alongside his unerring protective and honorable side. In 'Redeeming Vows' we saw more of the serious side of his nature and less of the fun that I loved initially.

Lizzy (Elizabeth) is probabl
Drea
Aug 26, 2011 Drea rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall, I really enjoyed this series of books. I liked following the characters and their lives. In this book the main focus was on Liz and, while she was still a little bit annoying, it definitely was not anything like I was expecting after her appearance in book two. Was this because I just continued to like the series very much or was their really a difference in the character build-up. I think a little of both. Liz grew in this book and since the focus was more on her, you got to see more a ...more
Jessica
What a perfect way to pull everything together.
I had some tears in this one... for Cian, but finished with a huge smile on my face.
Every character became so much stronger and the way the family loved and supported each other is something I love to see in a story.
The love between Liz and Fin was so complete in this book. the way their relationship developed over time made their bond so much stronger and I really love the role Fin played in Simon's life.
Simon definitely became my favorite characte
Paranormal Kiss
Redeeming Vows by Catherine Bybee is the third and final book in the MacCoinnich Time Trilogy. It is a great time travel romance that is filled with suspense, action, magic and of course romance. Once you pick it up you won’t want to put it down. The romance is steamy and heartfelt. It will have you sighing with pleasure. The characters are well done. You’ll like them and care about what happens to them. The plot is detailed and interesting. It draws you in and keeps you entertained. Redeeming V ...more
Nancy
Jan 23, 2013 Nancy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful conclusion to the 3 book series. Very enjoyable to read, couldn't wait to get home from work and continue the story. If you have a nook, they are very reasonably priced (and just the touch of a few buttons away!) I am looking forward to Simon's story in the next book. If you like time travel, and your Highlanders hunky, I definitely recommend!
Elaine
May 13, 2011 Elaine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing book by Bybee! I loved this trilogy! Read the reviews and if this is the type of book you find interesting, buy it! It is really that good! She will be an auto buy from now on! My only regret is the series has ended!
Time travel, hunky Scotsmen, romance, adventure... this book has it all perfectly woven together!
Brittany
Just finished this book and I really enjoyed it!! I loved that they finally defeated the "great evil" so I am interested to see what will be the next great challenge in the next book. This book kept me reading so looking forward to the next one!! Enjoy!!
Nitzan Schwarz
May 23, 2012 Nitzan Schwarz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
I liked this book as I did the other two.
I really like Liz and Fin together. They fit :)
Too bad for Cian, I really want a book about him.
I'm too tired to write more about this book right now, I'll write a proper review later.
Stacie
Sep 26, 2013 Stacie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good story and conclusion to the trilogy. I'm happy Fin and Liz worked it out. It was romantic and magical. I enjoyed reading these time traveling Hollander's stories very much. Happy reading!!
Vicki
Mar 02, 2013 Vicki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful ending to the original trilogy. I can't wait to dig into Simons Story next! 4.5*s
Ellen
Jul 23, 2011 Ellen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Redeeming vows is a nice addition to this series. I enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to the next one.
Mercedes
Sep 08, 2013 Mercedes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This third book in the series took me a little longer as it is packed with battles and other side stories. But it was as good as the first two!
Susan Overby johnson
This series is excellent. You should ready them in order to get the full picture . You will not be disappointed!
Robyn Buxton-noonan
Amazing!! I'd say she finished it off beautifully! Well done Catherine Bybee!
Tara
Feb 08, 2012 Tara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2013
wonderful book! wonderful series! love Catherine Bybee books.
2013
2015
Lee
Jun 14, 2013 Lee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great way to end this trilogy! I am kinda sad to see this series end as I have enjoyed it thoroughly!! Kudos to Catherine Bybee for great characters and a very believable storyline!
  • Destiny's Denial (MacLomain, #2)
  • Deadman's Blood (Blood Series, #5)
  • King of the Isles (Men of the Isles, #3)
  • Immortal of My Heart (Immortal Series, #2)
  • Nothing But Time
  • Journey in Time
  • Highland Fires (Druid's Glen, #4)
  • Highland Destiny (Magic of the Highlands, #1)
  • A Highlander's Homecoming (Daughters of the Glen, #6)
  • Berta's Choice (The Soul-Linked Saga, #5.5)
  • Embrace the Highland Warrior (Connor Clan, #2)
  • Immortal Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #5)
New York Times Bestselling Author

Silent Vows

Finalist RT Award in Contemporary Romance
Fiance by Friday

New York Times
More about Catherine Bybee...

MacCoinnich Time Travels (5 books)
  • Binding Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travel Trilogy, #1)
  • Silent Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travel Trilogy, #2)
  • Highland Shifter (MacCoinnich Time Travels, #4)
  • Highland Protector (MacCoinnich Time Travels, #5)