Start by marking “Feeling God's Presence Today” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Feeling God's Presence...

Laine Lawson Craft

Feeling God's Presence Today

Begin each day with a sensory experience from God to you. Laine Lawson Craft's desire is to bring an intimate, daily encounter to you through the living word of God. Drawn from scripture, each of these 365 daily devotions includes a verse, an inspirational reading and a prayer starter. Discover how you can feel the presence of God, knowing that He can reach you from ...more
Published February 4th 2013 by Kudu Publishing (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Feeling God's Presence Today, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feeling God's Presence Today

Amber
Jun 04, 2013 Amber rated it it was amazing
Feeling God’s Presence Today is a beautiful daily devotional that will capture your heart. Reading from this devotional is like drinking from God’s well of life and love each day. The readings are short but each of them will touch your heart in a new and unique way. You will not be disappointed, and you will find yourself wanting to give this devotional to others as a special gift that you know will bring a lift to their step and ignite a spark of life inside their heart.

I highly recommend Feeli
Deanna Gottreu
Apr 29, 2013 Deanna Gottreu rated it it was amazing
Feeling God’s Presence Today by Laine Lawson Craft is a very inspirational devotional book with 365 daily readings. The devotional for each day begins with a passage of Scripture, then a paragraph or two by the author dealing with living the Christian life, and closes with a prayer. By using Scriptures that deal with all five senses, the author helps us to feel a closeness to God and to develop a deep and meaningful relationship with God. Reading one of the devotionals in this book is a great ...more
Nancee
Apr 18, 2013 Nancee rated it really liked it
Recommended to Nancee by: quiltcat26@sbcglobal.net
Shelves: to-be-read
This daily devotional is a high quality, small hardcover book, perfect as a gift, and the just the right size to slip into a purse, tote bag or briefcase. The daily devotions are brief but powerful. Each day's devotion begins with a passage of scripture, a brief lesson in Christian living and focus, ending with a conversational prayer.

I like the direct approach of this little devotional book. Each of the selected scriptures, the daily application and brief prayers are strong messages to ponder
Meagan Myhren-bennett
May 10, 2013 Meagan Myhren-bennett rated it really liked it
Feeling God's Presence Today
By Laine Lawson Craft

Feeling God's Presence Today is a year-long devotional that in my opinion is the h'orderve for the day's devotions. This is not a heavy or in-depth devotional that will take you a long time to read. Rather this is a quick read that starts out with one Bible verse per day with a short devotional based upon this verse in relationship to your life. This is followed by a short prayer some of which can be personalized for your need.

I use Feeling God's
Kristin
This is a wonderful devotional that is uplifting and motivating. She brings a total "sensory" experience~~One that brings you closer and helps to establish a more intimate relationship with the Lord. I have enjoyed incorporating her scripture readings and daily devotions into my own prayer time. It helps me to reflect upon God's grace and presence by utilizing all of my 5 senses. I will definetly continue to use Laine's devotional each day and would highly recommend it to my friends.
Deanna
Apr 13, 2013 Deanna rated it it was amazing
Feeling God's Presence Today is a daily devotional packed with scripture, food for thought, and a prayer. I have thoroughly enjoyed this devotional. The book is small enough to fit in a bag or purse so you can take it everywhere. Each devotional is based around the scripture and the prayer ties the scripture and devotional to our lives. While each devotional is short, they are thought provoking and a good way to jump start the day and wind down at night.

Disclaimer: I received this book from book
Larik
Apr 26, 2013 Larik rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-library, reviews
This Devotional is so spirit-lifting..I keep it on my nightstand!!! i recommend it to all!!

Ms Craft wrote about her personal experience with God and Scripture verses that apply into our relationship with God Almighty, Who in His glory still want to communicate with us sinners...

Read it and let your spirit lift, Draw closer to the One who created you!!
Blessings

Disclaimer: I got a free copy of this devotional through bookfun.org in exchange for my honest opinion...
Rebecca "Rebaka" Lewis
Start your day with a devotional with Laine Craft's Feeling God's Presence book. It has gone everywhere with me since I havc received it. It is small in size, so you can keep it in your purse, but the contents are hugh. There's not a date to read a certain devotional so you can take a page any day of the week and allow God's presence to help you walk through the day.

I was given a copy of this book from The Book Club Network, bookfun.org, in exchange for my honest review.
Diane Higgins
Apr 20, 2013 Diane Higgins rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent compact devotional! It is so simple to read yet so profound! There are 365 devotionals so one for each day of the year. The scripture verse is written on each page so it's so compact to take anywhere with you. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to grow closer to God. This would make the perfect gift!
I received this book from bookfun.org to read for my honest opinion.
Sharee
May 13, 2013 Sharee rated it it was amazing
This devotional is written so beautifully. It is perfect for all believers and I would absolutely recommend it. The daily readings incorporate scripture with real life application and all end with a loving prayer to Jesus. A great resource! I received this book from bookfun.org in exchange for my honest opinion.
deb
Oct 15, 2013 deb rated it liked it
This is a good devotional and it can be used in your bible study group or just for your own personal bible study.

I received a free copy of this book courtesy of The Book Club Network for my honest review.
Angela Hohn
May 06, 2013 Angela Hohn rated it it was amazing
Feeling God's Presence
By Laine Lawson Craft
A daily prayer and a prep on how to get intimate with God. To actually feel God's presence is amazing . Laine you are " the real deal" . Thanks to The book Club net work I was able to read your book.
Donna Mcginnis
Donna Mcginnis rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2013
Rina
Rina marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013