Start by marking “The V-Day Aversion (Dom and Kate #2)” as Want to Read:
The V-Day Aversion (Dom and Kate #2)

The V-Day Aversion (Dom and Kate #2)

Dominic Valentini is a man with a plan. Katelyn Anderson is a woman with her own plan: avoid whatever Dominic's got planned.

It's two days from Valentine's Day, and Katelyn's sister Kandace wants Kate to help her catch her estranged husband cheating. Katelyn's just fine with this as it gives her another excuse to avoid Dominic, whose only crime is being Practically Perfect
Published February 10th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The V-Day Aversion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The V-Day Aversion

Shannon Gorilla McGee Winston
"This must be an Anderson woman thing," Andrew said. "Took me a full four dates to realize 'Men paying the tab is so antiquated' didn't mean Kellie wanted to go Dutch. It apparently meant I was was to let her offer to pay the bill then say, 'no, let me please'. Because then I gave her the choice or such feminist shit. But, notice, I'm still paying the tab...which is some pretty clever female trickeration if you ask me...I'm just sayin'..." Andrew trailed off at Kyle's dark look.

Kyle turned back
Penelope Jones
Feb 18, 2013 Penelope Jones rated it it was amazing
First off ... Genevieve Dewey is an author that's innovative, and she knows how to mingle,twist, and turn a story.

V-Day Aversion opens with Katelyn and her sister Kandance already in hot water, and just keeps getting deeper, and more tangled as the book progresses. You have private eye investigating, 'cheating' spouses, and Valentine's Day hating Katie. What could go wrong?

Poor Dom is sure the answer is everything, at least as far as his plans for wooing Katelyn are concerned. Every time he trie
Ashley Hedden
Jan 25, 2014 Ashley Hedden rated it it was amazing
I loved this story by Genevieve Dewey. I fell in love with Kate and Dom in The Bird Day Batallion and continued my love in this one. I love the Star Wars references and can not wait to read more by Genevieve.
Sorcha O'Dowd
As with everything I have read by Genevieve Dewey, this little story is going firmly on my favourites list. Loved the romance, humour, family, drama, and just adored seeing Dom and Kate again! 5 Stars!
Renee
Jun 30, 2014 Renee rated it really liked it
This was a sweet and funny book. I am not used to this Nebraska life but I want MORE please! I enjoyed the crazy characters, the family and of course nosy neighbors!
Chantel
Apr 11, 2014 Chantel rated it it was amazing
Yea, I kind of really love these two. I need their full length novel like stat.
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
2.4/2.5 It was good. I wasn't in love and I didn't care for some parts but it had authenticity at times that compel me to give a rating not two or below. I enjoyed some moments in here, lost interest in their conversations, didn't care too much for the characters or the plot (I dislike reading about negative and frustration-begetting twists and turns and prolonging problems) but I like the realness of the relationships. The characters stayed in character and had issues like real people do. I ...more
Sdz123
Sdz123 rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2014
Debra
Debra rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Deidre
Deidre rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2013
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2015
Kitten ~♥️ MM series ~
Kitten ~♥️ MM series ~ rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2014
Bren Stacklin
Bren Stacklin rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2013
Anima
Anima rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2013
Emily Ross
Emily Ross rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Fran
Fran rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2016
C.D.
C.D. rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2013
Trisha Woollen
Trisha Woollen rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2013
Qwerty28
Qwerty28 rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2015
Sheryl Seal
Sheryl Seal rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2014
Carol Knoch
Carol Knoch rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2015
Summaiya
Summaiya rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2015
Faye Brinkley
Faye Brinkley rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2015
Raquel
Raquel rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2016
KGruen
KGruen rated it it was ok
Mar 18, 2016
shelia Cefali
shelia Cefali rated it did not like it
Apr 09, 2016
Toni
Toni rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2014
Katherine
Katherine rated it really liked it
May 13, 2014
~KarenH~

Kezermezer
Kezermezer rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2016
The Downey Series: The V-Day Aversion 1 2 Jun 15, 2013 10:26AM
6441991
I was raised mostly in Nebraska, partly in Arizona. My family is from Chicago but lived briefly in Canada before settling in Nebraska. I have a Masters in Anthropology and passion for the subjects of mobsters, cops, shoes and guns.
And chocolate ... naturally. ;)

Grab a FREE copy of my short romance The Bird Day Battalion here at Goodreads or at all major eBook retailers!
More about Genevieve Dewey...