Start by marking “Opening Our Wild Hearts to the Healing Herbs” as Want to Read:
Opening Our Wild Hearts to the Healing Herbs

Opening Our Wild Hearts to the Healing Herbs

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This charming book weaves herbal lore, wise woman tradition, and personal experience into a magical and spiritual tapestry. Gail Faith Edward's directions for growing, harvesting, and utilizing Nature's green gifts are surpassed only by her ability to express her own Wild Heart. Experienced herbalists and novices alike will be inspired by her vast knowledge and uplifting s ...more
Published January 1st 1999 by Teacher Created Materials

To ask other readers questions about Opening Our Wild Hearts to the Healing Herbs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Opening Our Wild Hearts to the Healing Herbs

Jenna
i'm always coming back to this book, probably every day. very easy to find information, a really great primer on herbal use (especially traditional). an excellent book to accompany a class or your herb spiral. there's also a lot of mysticism thrown in here, which i personally like: old wives tales are there for a reason...
Temple
This is a book I would rate 5+. From the symptoms treated by the various Native American Tribes, to instructions on how to make tinctures, the reseach is exceptional. The insights to the author's life are outstanding. Gail lives as she writes, reminding us of the wonders of life, and beauty of simplicity!
Theresa
This is one of the best herb books I've ever read as it includes trees and things we usually think of as vegetables. Great book in addition to the Susun Weed herbals.
jessicamax stein
well-written, badly indexed.
Miss K
Miss K marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Alice
Alice marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Sophie
Sophie added it
Aug 05, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Lady Nicole
Lady Nicole marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Stephie Jane Rexroth
Stephie Jane Rexroth marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Rajkumar
Rajkumar marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Krishna
Krishna marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Douglas Gakpe
Douglas Gakpe marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Sophia
Sophia marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Katie Cox
Katie Cox marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Kelli
Kelli added it
Nov 12, 2013
Astral
Astral marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2013
molly
molly marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
Carol Kelley
Carol Kelley marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Jennyrose
Jennyrose is currently reading it
Jul 07, 2013
Obat Tradisional
Obat Tradisional marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Through the Wild Heart of Mary; Teachings of the 20 Mysteries of the Rosary and the Herbs and Foods Associated with Them