Start by marking “Her Master's Kiss 4 (Her Master's Kiss, #4)” as Want to Read:
Her Master's Kiss 4 (Her Master's Kiss, #4)

Her Master's Kiss 4 (Her Master's Kiss #4)

"In ‘Her Master’s Kiss 4’ Vivien Sparx manages to take her reader on a living breathing journey while riding a plethora of emotions. I am completely in awe of the magnificent way in which she depicts this steamy, tumultuous and downright heartbreaking story to perfection."
-Nevena Read

THE GRIPPING NEW CHAPTER IN THE LIVES OF RENEE AND STEFAN
Just when they had the promise of
Published February 11th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Her Master's Kiss 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Master's Kiss 4

Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Jul 19, 2013 Charlie ✰ WLTB Blog ✰ rated it it was amazing
this one was very heartbreaking for me to read very close to home for me so i felt real emotions for RENEE AND STEFAN one of the worst things to happen in life i am glad they finally sorted things out loved the story xx
EJ1201
May 16, 2013 EJ1201 rated it it was ok
Seems like this series should have just ended at the end of the 3rd book. This one just seemed like overkill.
Sandra  Valente
Jul 21, 2013 Sandra Valente rated it it was amazing
Shelves: have-read, adult, 2013, erotic
Series received from author

Firstly, this is how I rated them.

#1 - 4 stars
#2 - 4 stars
#3 - 4 stars
#4 - 5 stars
#5 - 4 stars.

Ms. Sparx did a wonderful job with this story. I enjoyed all five books, and I must say I really liked all the characters, bar one. Larry. A*hole of note. The reason the fourth book got 5 stars is because it was my favourite, even though it was sad - sobbing sad.

Although this story, (because it is one story) spanned five books, and because I read them one after the other (th
Fiona Wilson
Dec 31, 2015 Fiona Wilson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-reads
Ok this one had me in tears! Ms Sparx how could you!

Again this was a story never meant to be written. The author wrote this, as well as book 3, due to overwhelming support from her readers.

The story starts with Renee and Stefan living their happy ever after. They are living as a couple, their previous relationship as master and sub almost forgotten. Renee still hankers after that side of Stefan though, and occasionally manages to persuade him to revert to type.

Stefan has finally learned how to
Brandy Dorsch
Mar 19, 2013 Brandy Dorsch rated it it was amazing
This is probably one of the most believable sets of erotica books I have read. I mean how many Billionaire Doms and virgin subs can we read about?
Renee was just like us. Scared, unsure and desperate to keep the man in her life satisfied. She was searching for something and found…Stefan. My toes are curling because this man makes me want to explore the lifestyle.
Stefan knows that Renee is going to be difficult and he tells her from the beginning that she is training for all the wrong reasons bu
Nevena Read
Feb 12, 2013 Nevena Read rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
At a time in their lives that should have been filled with laughter, love and joy Stefan and Renee are cheated by fate and force to endure unimaginable tests of faith. faith in love...in life...and most importantly in each other.
The breathless, OMG!, hand over mouth, No!...No!...No!... moments were in abundance and written in such a way as to leave a remarkably vivid image in the readers mind.
To quote the author herself, "And then the tears came".
I was so taken by the sequence of events that too
Jun 01, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, love, drama
Vivien, Vivien, Vivien, you're killing me. This 4th part in Stefan & Renee's love story, broke my heart. I can't say too much or it will be a spoiler for those who haven't read it yet, but oh my, the pain that I was feeling for them, so much pain. Stefan really came into his own in this part. He really didn't have the life skills to deal with any of the tragedy that was to happen to them. Renee really needed him & even though he had been there for her in the past, the curve ball you ...more
Judi
May 16, 2013 Judi rated it it was amazing
How can such a short book evoke so much emotion? Vivien Sparx delivers a can't stop turning the page story in HMK#4! Just when everything was perfect for Stefan and Renee, once again their love is challenged. We all want the happily ever after and I wasn't sure if Stefan & Renee was going to get theirs. I try not to post any spoilers in my reviews, so don't think I will let you know if the happily ever after happens! By the 4th installment of this series the character cast has grown to ...more
Julia Mills
Feb 13, 2013 Julia Mills rated it it was amazing
I did not think Vivien Sparx could enthrall me anymore than she had already, I WAS SO WRONG!!!!! HMK4 is a testament to the strength of a real love with a true soul mate. When the unimaginable happens, how strong is your relationship? What would you do to reclaim, recapture, and rebuild a love that will weather any storm and stand the test of time? If you ever had any doubt that a real relationship can go through devastating loss and betrayal and come out the other side, reborn, stronger and ...more
Book Girl
Apr 16, 2013 Book Girl rated it it was ok
This review is if you have read ALL 4 BOOKS of Her Master’s Kiss.
Overall not bad. I’m normally a pretty positive rater when it comes to stars, and I did enjoy this series, but I’m still giving it 2 stars across the board. Once you have read one book you have read them all. Sex, happy, something bad happens, will they won’t they, hero, love again. Good concept, I guess, it kept me wanting to know what will happen to Stefan and Renee..so I read all 4 books over the weekend. Good thing that were no
Donna
Jun 11, 2013 Donna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I really look forward to reading one of Vivien's books. She has the ability to draw you in and make you feel like your part of the journey that her characters are making! To me that is the how best to read any book, if the author can't make you share the experience with her characters then the journey is only half done.
We find Stefan and Renee going down a path that would surely destroy most couples but with a few well placed kicks from their friends, they find themselves overcoming a tragedy a
Shae Bogue
May 14, 2013 Shae Bogue rated it it was amazing
OH EM GEE!! I loved this book! What an emotional ride!! Vivien Sparx is amazing. All 4 books in this series were great, but I must say 4 was my favorite. Could your love survive tragedy and betrayal? My heart went through every emotion possible in this amazing read. The great story of Stefan and Renee continues on and my wish was granted in being able to learn more about Master Pete and Tink from book 3. I would love to learn even more about them.
Sparx allows us a glimpse into the idea that even
Emma
Mar 12, 2013 Emma rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, romance, adult
I had to take a couple of breaks while reading this story. It has your adult things in there (sex), but it also has a lot more. Without going into much detail, we see our characters in real life situations, that many people have faced. I've never been through anything these characters have been through and I don't know how anybody could deal with something like this, but through Vivien Sparx writing, we see the humanity in these characters. It was rough reading the story, but very well written ...more
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
This one will get the waterworks going. Be sure to have a box of tissues near by because you will need them. In this book Stefan & Renee are dealt an unimaginable tradgedy. They must learn all over how to trust in the strength of their relationship. They have figure out how to weather the storm together and come out as a stronger couple on the other side. Lie I said be ready for the tears.

However at the same time we see anew relationship between Tink and her new Master, Master Pete, begin to
Kirstie
Mar 19, 2013 Kirstie rated it it was amazing
Stefan and Renee are living their happily ever after...with baby Storm on the way their home is a buzz of parental preparations. As the pregnancy progresses Stefan becomes more protective of Renee to the point that their sex life is almost put on hold.

Things are going along nicely until one fateful day when tragedy strikes. Can Stefan survive any more loss in his life...can he come back from this dark place? Is there light at the end of Stefan's tunnel?

A culmination of celebration, sadness, ange
Judy Traband
Feb 15, 2013 Judy Traband rated it really liked it
This was a GREAT series!! I fell in love with Stefan and Renee. I hated Larry and you will too! Book 4 was very intense.... When Stefan went to the bar to 'forget'... I kept saying "OMG"... "OMG"... "OMG"... The ONLY thing I hated was that this was a 4 book series and I think this could have been made into a one book or at least a two book series. Well worth the $$ for the story!
Antonietta
Mar 20, 2013 Antonietta rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful, emotional & exciting ride this journey has been.... Reading this series of books definitely lets you believe in love & hope.... The 4th book in the series for me was the most emotional and probably the best of all... it concluded exactly how the reader would want... Definitely recommend you read all 4 books....
PJ
Grrr...this one sort of pissed me off. I could see if he had a reason to not trust her, but puh-lease. Anyway, all was sorted in the end. Lots of promises that this was it, but I see there's ANOTHER one! I must admit I'm curious, but it had better be good!
Patty Mcafee
Jul 17, 2013 Patty Mcafee rated it it was amazing
Her Master's Kiss 5 is not on here but I have read them all and I loved this series of book loved Stefan and Renee and they really came full circle and survived a lot of tragedy. Great read!
Tiana Dalichov
Feb 15, 2013 Tiana Dalichov rated it really liked it
I loved the journey I followed with Stefan and Renee. Great ending to the series, and super hot. I'm still head over heels for Stefan by the way.... *swoon*
LaGina
Jun 25, 2014 LaGina rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought Vivien had out done her story telling self in HMK3, she took me on another emotional roller coaster again!!
Kristin Elyon
Kristin Elyon rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2013
Robin Powers
Robin Powers rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2013
Candy
Candy rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2013
Terra
Terra rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2013
Carole Deere
Carole Deere rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2013
Amy Liberta
Amy Liberta rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2013
Joanne
Joanne rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2013
PinkRose
PinkRose rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2015
  • Consumed (Keeping her in the Dark, #2)
  • Broken Beauty (Beauty, #3)
  • Conrad's First Girl
  • Sold Into Salvation
  • The Trip
  • Hostage
  • The Wrong Turn (Taken Hostage by Hunky Bank Robbers, #2)
  • The King's Pleasure
  • Twisted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #3)
  • Ghostly Summons
  • Cry Little Sister
  • The Heart Has Reasons
  • The Way Back To Me
  • Doctor's Orders: The Complete Series (Doctor's Order, #1-4)
  • The First Sinners (The Sinners Club, #0.5)
  • Tantalized
  • No Words Left to Say (The Billionaire's Baby, #3)
I have written romance stories since I was a teenager and more recently I have focused my writing on erotic romance.

I have had a lot of feedback from my readers and the tone or my stories seems to strike a chord with fans of books like Bared to You by Sylvia Day and Reflected in You by Sylvia Day. I think everyone who reads my kind of stories has already read 50 Shades of Grey and the Bared to Yo
More about Vivien Sparx...

Her Master's Kiss (4 books)
  • Her Master's Kiss
  • Her Master's Kiss 2  (Her Master's Kiss, #2)
  • Her Master's Kiss 3 (Her Master's Kiss, #3)