Start by marking “Romantic Tales Bedtime Stories Episode Four” as Want to Read:
Romantic Tales Bedtime Stories Episode Four

Romantic Tales Bedtime Stories Episode Four (Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Season 1 #5)

In Season 2 of Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories the Author’s have all added a little something more. Ms. Eden takes you on a journey three thousand years plus into the future where female assassins get down to business in Red Hawk Mercenary Group: Ghost. Ms. Langston brings you into a world of Contemporary Romance where a woman can go online and order the man of their ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 29th 2013 by MTR Publishing (first published March 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Romantic Tales Bedtime Stories Episode Four, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romantic Tales Bedtime Stories Episode Four

Dovey
May 12, 2013 Dovey rated it it was amazing
These Ladies never disappoint me! With the continuation of The Getaway as Nothing Else Matters we get to see more of Juliet and Mike's journey. The new stories, Ghost and Mail Order Groom, bring new and wonderful characters for me to love!
Corina
May 04, 2013 Corina rated it really liked it
Romantic Tales Bedtime Stories Episode Four

Nothing Else Matters

First off props on the title it has the same name as one of my favorite Metallica songs. Second I am tickled pink that Riley Ross continued Mike and Juliet’s story!

I adore them and they are seriously the cutest newlyweds ever. Elaine is as unpleasant as ever, but I actually felt bad for her during the dinner scene in chapter one. She was terrible to Jules, but Mark really screamed at her, which was both funny and sad.

It’s nice that J
Franjessca
May 11, 2013 Franjessca rated it really liked it
Review also posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories, Episode Four is a great read for bed time. Be ready for some steamy, romantic stories from Riley Ross, Tigris Eden, and Ty Langston.

I am so happy that Riley Ross decided to continue with Juliet and Mike's story. I wanted to know what happened between these two love birds and this short story of them definitely intrigued it. Juliet and Mike have a very steamy relationship and they definitely are in love with each other. In, "
Sarah (blissbubbley)
May 30, 2013 Sarah (blissbubbley) rated it it was amazing
I have absolutely LOVED this series and was so glad to see Episodes Four and Five drop into my email. I have said before that short stories are not really my favourite read but these have changed my opinion totally.

I was so pleased to see Mike and Juliet's story being continued and there was definitely a big element of what will happen next? Such a tease! Thank god that I have Episode Five to read :) Thank you Riley for continuing this story!

The next story we're hundreds of years into the futur
Susan
May 03, 2013 Susan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
A great start to a new season and so far I would have to say this is my favorite episode. I love the continuation of Mike and Juliet's romance from the author Riley Ross. Authors, Tigris Eden and Ty Langston create new tales in this episode that was just as exciting in their own rights. The whole complete series, is a must read for all who love romance.

This review is based on a complimentary copy from the author which was provided for an honest review.
Rachel
May 06, 2013 Rachel rated it really liked it
I liked that Romantic Tales Bedtime Stories Episode four continued with Mike and Juliet’s story. I must have missed an episode though as I can’t remember Crave and The Genesis Project finishing but it has been a while since I read the last book.
I did really like the stories though, they each had their own genre so I got a bit of everything in the book. They are short stories so really quick to read.
Well written, great individual stories and couldn’t put it down.
Kat (idangerous)
Kat (idangerous) rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2013
Nitisha Meghwal
Nitisha Meghwal rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2014
Vondetta Carter
Vondetta Carter rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2013
Nook Books and More Blog
Nook Books and More Blog rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2013
Keri
Keri rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2013
TE Garden Of Books Garden
TE Garden Of Books Garden rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2013
Ty Langston
Mar 31, 2013 Ty Langston rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tigris Eden
Feb 10, 2013 Tigris Eden marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: tigris-s-books
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Brenda Demko
Brenda Demko marked it as to-read
May 07, 2013
Sanchit Bhandari
Sanchit Bhandari marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Ashley Johnson
Ashley Johnson marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2013
Dorothyb
Dorothyb marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2013
Jonny Rozela
Jonny Rozela marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Raquel Vega-Grieder
Raquel Vega-Grieder marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
John
John marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
Jasmine Nicole
Jasmine Nicole marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
Tracie Runge
Tracie Runge marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
S. Policar
S. Policar marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2013
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
April
April marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Donyale
Donyale marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Kelsey Mooney
Kelsey Mooney marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Valarie
Valarie marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Erica Publicover
Erica Publicover marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Tunde Tajudeen
Tunde Tajudeen marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Diana Page
Diana Page marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Dianne Donovan
Dianne Donovan marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
BIO

One of Tigris’ fondest memories, was in the sixth grade, when her teacher read her story, “The Case of The Missing Pepperoni”, out loud to the class. It was then she decided she wanted to be a writer when she grew up. But like all childhood dreams, reality has a way of crashing in and disrupting plans. But her imagination and the voices inside her head never stopped talking. Every dream she cou
More about Tigris Eden...

Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Season 1 (5 books)
  • Romantic Tales: Bedtime Stories Episode 2