Start by marking “Amber Gifts” as Want to Read:
Amber Gifts

Amber Gifts

After a decades long downward spiral, Mitchell is at the bottom of life’s rungs. A stranger hands him a simple, amber vial and tells him to drink it. With that one act, he is now a time traveler and when asked to help some new acquaintances, he gladly agrees. A simple request to find some items left scattered throughout time. How hard could it be?

But someone wants to stop
Published February 4th 2013 by Burst

To ask other readers questions about Amber Gifts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amber Gifts

Ann Ellis
Jan 11, 2015 Ann Ellis rated it really liked it
"Amber Gifts"
by Kevin B. Henry
4 Fangs

I am an independent reviewer for 'Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock'. I received this book from the author and from 'Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock'. This is my honest review.

The 'Amber Gift' is a well written book. It has a very intriguing supposition; if you were given the chance to change your destiny would you? It takes you through the trials and tribulations of one individual. This book is not linearly in its story telling. Not only do y
Mindy
Well I thought I would like this book right from the start since the first words in Chapter 1 are a quote from Doctor Who and I’m a major Whovian. And luckily for me the book didn’t disappoint. This is a fun read about time travel that would do Doctor Who proud.

I love the way the author manages to keep the story straight and include historical facts, a few I had to look up. This is a fun, quirky story with an adventurous edge.

I give this story 4.5 out of 5 clouds
Samantha Lucas
Samantha Lucas rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2016
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
Karm-60
Karm-60 marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Advanced Copies f...: Book extract and Kevin tells us how he gets his ideas 1 5 Feb 19, 2015 09:49AM
From an early age, Kevin B. Henry was a voracious reader. His collection of science fiction, fantasy and mystery books bring tears of envy to the eyes of many small community libraries.

Kevin has worked as an educator, technology specialist and day laborer most of his adult life. During all that time he lived the life of a frustrated author. That it took 30 years for him to piece together Amber Gi
More about Kevin B. Henry...