Start by marking “12-20-2012; Our Last Golden Sunset?” as Want to Read:
12-20-2012; Our Last Golden Sunset?

12-20-2012; Our Last Golden Sunset?

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
The End-Date of the Mayan Calendar is rapidly approaching and many people sense it will bring change. Though most of the 2012 "prophets" see this change as the beginning of a Golden Age, there are many who see only doom and destruction coming on December 21st.

But did the Maya ever mention either of those possibilities? We will sift through the evidence from Mesoamerican my
Published February 19th 2012 by Martian Publishing

To ask other readers questions about 12-20-2012; Our Last Golden Sunset?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 12-20-2012; Our Last Golden Sunset?

Twayne Martin
I have read a lot about the supposed end of the world predicted by the Mayans and their amazing calendar but this is the first book I have seen that actually makes sense.

Rather than creating some sort of modern problems being addressed by the ancients, the author looks at what the Mayan world was like and what they were actually talking about.

It is far from doomsday but, if he's right, it's quite a bit more frightening than the golden age scenario many claim is coming like the Age of Aquarius. T