Start by marking “The Amazing Adventures of Bathman” as Want to Read:
The Amazing Adventures of Bathman

The Amazing Adventures of Bathman

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Look out, supervillains, it’s bAtHMAN to the rescue! Dastardly Cap’n squeegee, the terror of the tub, is up to no good! He has kidnapped rubber Ducky, and now bathman must save the duck before she goes down the drain to her doom! Can bathman swim to the rescue—and into bathtime legend—all before dinner? Find out in this splashy bathtime adventure that’s perfect for reading ...more
Published August 16th 2007 by Puffin (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Amazing Adventures of Bathman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Amazing Adventures of Bathman

Heidi Groom
My boys loved this book. They wanted it read to them any time they could. The pictures are cute and the story is great.
Asho
This was challenging to read out loud because it's written in comic book style, so I think it would be better for a bigger kid. We also had to break it up over two nights because my son didn't have the attention span to sit through the whole thing at one bedtime. That said, my toddler seemed to enjoy the illustrations, and Dad told me that he enjoyed pointing and saying "duck" as he read it.
babyhippoface
At bathtime, a boy’s imagination kicks in and he becomes “Bathman, defender of the great unwashed, friend to clean-living creatures everywhere” to rescue rubber Ducky from the wicked Cap’n Squeegee. This picture book, replete with playful puns and wonderful watercolors, is so lively one can almost hear the water splashing. Kids will take to this tub tale like a ducky to bathwater.
Dee-Ann
This was read to special needs class. I suspect some of my other sons would like it more than Mr I did, but I also dont think it quite lived up to its potential. Great pictures but I did not like the name for the ?mother.
Skylar Burris
It won't help our splashing water out of the tub problem...but my daughter loves this cute and sometimes clever bathtime parody of superhero comic strips.
June
Jul 17, 2012 June rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: bathtime requests
This might be one that parents enjoy more than the children. The younger children looked a little dazed, while the parents were laughing.
Danielle
My 3-year old's current favorite. She loves the evil "Cap'n Squeegee".
Geni
Writen like a comic book...can't imagine reading out loud...too complicated.
CVV
CVV added it
Jul 28, 2011
Mayra
Mayra marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2011