Start by marking “Mistakenly Mated” as Want to Read:
Mistakenly Mated

Mistakenly Mated

Curiosity only kills cats, right?

Kerry never expected to have a mate among her own kind. White wolves, like her, are considered cursed.

When curiosity gets the better of Kerry, she becomes the mate of the handsome Caleb and her future takes a dramatic turn. They crave each other through a bond that after a month will be unbreakable and they have till then to get to know eac
ebook
Published February 1st 2013 by Eternal Press

To ask other readers questions about Mistakenly Mated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistakenly Mated

Tamara
Jul 26, 2013 Tamara rated it really liked it
Cute shifter novella with a surprising twist.
The BookChick
Mar 19, 2013 The BookChick rated it it was ok
My Rating: ❤❤
ACCEPTABLE: The characteristics of a 2 star story include: a passable story but there was some element(s) that kept it from being a good story; and, it won’t make it to my 'read again' pile. I would not easily recommend it to a friend but would not rule out the possibility.
My Thoughts:
Sadly, I only made it to 25% into the story before I decided that I could go no further. The editing is non-existent. Typically that does not bother me so much but it was frustratingly noticeable in t
Llaph | No Frill | No Shill
Kerry is a rare white wolf, who are said to be cursed and are not allowed to mate. She is curious to see what happened at a mating dance, not expecting to interrupt and get a mate of her own. She knew that someone would not be happy about the mating, but she did not expect to have attempts on her life. Her parents, against wolf traditions, had mated for love so she also wanted the same thing.

Caleb, a black wolf from a prominent family, has his mating arranged - which tradition outlines. Instead
Douglas Meeks
Feb 12, 2013 Douglas Meeks rated it it was amazing
Mistakenly MatedMistakenly Mated by Sonnet O'Dell

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kerry is a white wolf and in this universe that makes her cursed, she is never supposed to mate with another wolf, her kind can only mate with humans…. Until the night she decides she wants to watch a mating ceremony.
It should be mentioned that unmated females are not to show up at mating ceremonies, especially white wolves. The mating which had been setup for political purposes to family power is “disrupted” to say the least by her action
Crystal
Jul 17, 2013 Crystal rated it really liked it
I loved this book and I was glad that I took the time to read it.

Kerry is a white wolf and will never get to mate like the regular wolves because she is bad luck. She will only get to mate with humans if she is lucky. That all changes one might when she goes to a mating ceremony and causes the pair that is supposed to mate, to not mate because the male wolf comes after her instead.

Caleb is a black wolf and is from a high family. He smells Kerry and just has to have her for himself. He doesn't k
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
My attention was snagged right from the first. The story starts out with a bang and a lot of excitement, and it just got better and more fascinating as it progressed. Despite traditions of the chemistry and draw of the mating bond, Kerry wanted things her way. I enjoyed seeing how Caleb had to work to keep up. The intense physical interactions between the two is an added bonus to the witty story which contained colorful and amusing characters.

Llaph
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More

Offic
Olq
Mar 26, 2013 Olq rated it really liked it
The novella was nice enjoyable read for us wolf addicts :P.I liked the story line and was really surprised who the culprit turned out to be.
Fiza
Mar 01, 2013 Fiza rated it really liked it
3.5*
Nancy
Nov 29, 2013 Nancy rated it liked it
Shelves: shifters-wolves
Interesting and enjoyable read.
✿kawehi.reviews
Mar 28, 2013 ✿kawehi.reviews rated it it was amazing
Shelves: could-read-again
I LOVELOVED THIS STORY!!
Mara
Dec 01, 2013 Mara marked it as sampled

This is a note to myself. It's not, nor is intended as, a review.

It doesn't even seem the same author from the Cassandra series. I might have tried but not at 5$ tag.
Neha Oberoi
Mar 19, 2013 Neha Oberoi rated it did not like it
Shelves: chick-lit
Wolf trash!
Christopher Ormond
Christopher Ormond rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2013
David
David rated it did not like it
Mar 14, 2013
Jo Graham
Jo Graham rated it it was ok
May 02, 2014
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2014
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2014
Alyson
Alyson rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2013
Olya Dimitrova
Olya Dimitrova rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2014
Alley
Alley rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2013
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2014
Sophia
Sophia rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2013
Eternal Press
Eternal Press rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2013
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was ok
Jun 10, 2013
ReadingMadness
ReadingMadness rated it liked it
May 14, 2013
Sonnet O'Dell
Oct 07, 2015 Sonnet O'Dell rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dugala
Dugala rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2015
Sieera
Sieera rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2013
Casey
Casey rated it it was ok
Jul 20, 2014
Anissah
Anissah rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2013
Sonnet lives in Worcester, Worcestershire, famous for Lea & Perrin’s Sauce and as the site for the last battle of the Civil War. It is also home to the Cassandra Farbanks Series.

Sonnet has had a passion for the written word from a very young age and enjoys nothing more than to read a good book. The worlds created by words.
More about Sonnet O'Dell...