Start by marking “Captured and Bred by the Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Captured and Bred by the Billionaire

Captured and Bred by the Billionaire (The Billionaire's Breeding Slave #1)

Leah has only been seeing Adam for a short time, but she's already fallen for him - hard. After an intense kiss on their last date, Leah is home alone when she realizes that two men are in her apartment. She's tackled, bound, and abducted from her home in a drugged stupor. When she wakes up, she finds herself locked in a cage on a boat out to sea.

She is finally delivered l
Published January 30th 2013

Tracey
Ok, honest review of this story. It was well written and the characterisation was good. This is obviously part of a larger series and is the first instalment. I really didn't enjoy this story much as I prefer the female lead to have more backbone and smartarsed back chat - even if they are in a submissive roll. I do enjoy alpha male stories but I prefer intelligent dominance over Neanderthal bludgeoning. Personally I think she should have ripped this guy a new one, no matter how Hot he was, but ...more
 B.E.Love
Feb 26, 2013 B.E.Love rated it liked it
This was an ok read the hero(?) was kind of a jerk and I wondered about him from the start. the heroine Leah just accepted everything way to easily with no questions asked. With that being said I did find myself drawn into this book and it got really good at the end. I have no clue what will happen next but I actually want to find out.
laaddis
Oct 16, 2013 laaddis rated it liked it
I enjoyed the book, however it was only the first part. I have been looking for the second book but no one seems to have it.

If anyone knows where I can purchase please let me know.
Jaime Sells
Sep 09, 2016 Jaime Sells rated it liked it
I am on the fence about this one.
Hes your typical over the top possessive Alpha
And shes the typical shy loner
But what she didn't have was backbone.
Warning spoilers below -
What girl lets a man kidnap her in such a brutal way and then transport her in a cage
like an animal only to be man handled by strange women and shoved in front of him
like a big neon sign "Screw Me!"

It wouldn't of been hard for him to seduce her properly or at least kidnap her in a more harmless way.
Then when she is shown the t
Angel
Jul 25, 2016 Angel rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed the book although it was way to short.
For once I would like to read a book where the girl after being treated so poorly does not go all gaga over the guy as soon as she gets a taste at what he's packing.
He had her kidnapped placed in a cage and basically f***ed her brains out till she got pregnant, yet she offered no resistance to this treatment. Sigh
I am hoping that the second instalment will give Leah a backbone and not just be Adams brood mare.
I love erotic novels but the same ole sam
Zoe
Feb 08, 2013 Zoe rated it really liked it
This story is a teeny weeny bit cheesy...but I have to say I really liked it. One of my guilty pleasures I think. I really need the next fix! The story is pretty typical, and the characters show some weird reactions to extreme circumstances, but who wants to read about realistic adventure anyway. Real life Sucks compared to the crazy goings on...I loved it. Very very good twist, and a real cliff hanger. Please tell me part two is on its way pllllllleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseee x
Tia
Feb 07, 2013 Tia rated it really liked it
Wow, demented and crazy. Just how I like the novels. Honestly it was a hot read. I'm only hoping that Adam gets what is coming to him, cheating bastard. I'm liking Thomas more and more.
TravelingGal
TravelingGal rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2013
Rika
Rika rated it it was ok
Aug 19, 2016
Ayonika
Ayonika rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2015
Neutro
Nov 27, 2013 Neutro rated it really liked it
very realistic book at the same time artistic too
Apr 30, 2013 Laura rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book!!!
Samantha Majewski
Samantha Majewski rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2013
Fiona
Fiona rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Viktória Tóth
Viktória Tóth rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2013
S K
S K rated it liked it
May 15, 2013
Lovely Kim
Lovely Kim rated it liked it
Sep 27, 2016
Jackie
Jackie rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2013
Raisa Zakharov
Raisa Zakharov rated it it was ok
Sep 07, 2016
Sari Koskinen
Sari Koskinen rated it it was ok
Dec 14, 2015
Army-mom
Army-mom rated it it was ok
Feb 07, 2013
Alesia
Alesia rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2014
Iee
Iee rated it liked it
Nov 09, 2015
Brie
Brie rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2013
Emb
Emb rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2013
Chinwe
Chinwe rated it liked it
Oct 03, 2016
Javeria Tahir
Javeria Tahir rated it it was ok
Sep 08, 2015
Ivanna Sichy
Ivanna Sichy rated it it was ok
Sep 04, 2016
Sara
Sara rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2016
Scharme Grider
Scharme Grider rated it really liked it
Nov 25, 2013