Start by marking “Tegan's Magic (The Ultimate Power, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tegan's Magic (The Ultimate Power, #3)

Tegan's Magic (The Ultimate Power #3)

Something is rotten in Tribane city. The humans are descending into madness and Tegan is certain that Theodore has something to do with it.

The sorcerer and his followers have sent her father to hell and she's determined to bring him back. She's not going to lie down and play dead this time, now she has magic on her side.

And then there's the alliance she and her friends hav
Kindle Edition
Published March 7th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Tegan's Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tegan's Magic

Emma Meade
Okay, I can't remember the last time I read a book so fast. I loved being with everyone in Tribane again. I can count the number of supernatural guys who have captured my heart (and other places) over the years: Julian from The Forbidden Game, Frost from Blade, Edward from Twilight, and now there's Ethan from the Tegan books.

I squealed opening up the first page. It seems like I’ve been waiting years and years for this book, but it’s actually been less than a year. I haven’t been excited by a boo
Mar 07, 2013 Rosanna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vampires
5 Fang-Tastic stars! Spoiler Free

Book 3 starts with a kick in the teeth, keeps you completely captivated throughout, then goes out with one hell of a BANG!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I loved all 3 books but this one floored me. This is one of those rare series that just keeps getting better as it goes.

I don't really need to say much more. Anyone who reads this review has more then likely already read the first two books in the series and doesn't need their arm twisted because you already know how amazing these books
Mar 06, 2013 Marta rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This was a great book! It sucks you in and leaves you wanting more. At times it took my breath away. It put a smile on my face that I don't think is going to be gone very soon. I love this series, and can't wait to see how it ends.
Mar 23, 2013 CoralDelMar rated it it was amazing
Passion, love triangles, magic and evil - this is a series that leaves you wanting more, in spite of the painstaking attention to detail brought forth by the author. I can't wait for the epic battle to save Tribane City (at least that's what I am hoping will happen) and the alliance of all supernaturals to kick butt! What will happen between the incredibly powerful star-crossed lovers? I hope something that will bring them both happiness and a happy resolution.

When the last few sentences were re
Mar 07, 2013 Teetah rated it liked it
After reading the last part I was looking forward to see where the author would go with this?in the beginning Tegan annoyed me...half way through the book I just wanted to shaaaake her and ask 'WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH HER???' I was secretly hoping ETHAN would find someone else because I couldn't stand TEGAN!!agggh and poor Finn!!!she totally strung him along for what? much I dislike the main character I find myself waiting for the next part because I wonder...where the author ...more
Lucie Paris
Apr 16, 2013 Lucie Paris rated it really liked it
This third installment is action-packed! More magie, tragic situation and explosions. It is a festival that does not leave a minute of respite to the reader.

A descent into the depths of Tribane, where chaos and madness reign. A city with a power struggle between vampires, witches and slayers. Our heroes find themselves forced into a strange alliance and have to behave themself, if they want to survive in a city becoming completely mad.

Tegan learns and uses more her magical powers. Succulent and
♈Ariel Mathis♈
Mar 31, 2013 ♈Ariel Mathis♈ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
WOW!! Did that just happen? Yes, yes it did. I'm in shock at the ending. How different are things going to be from now on for Tegan & Ethan? If I'm being honest with myself, I knew it would happen, I just didn't think it would happen like that!! Now, let me just get to the review part of this. I love this book. Ethan pissed me off but very much so redeemed himself. Tegan, I hold no grudges against her. In fact I hold a special place for Tegan in my heart. I haven't gone through the same thin ...more
Mar 17, 2013 Tanya rated it liked it
When I finished book 2, I thought things were just getting interesting with Tegan and Ethan. I bought this book excited for some great tension between between them after the events of book 2. Instead, Ethan seemed to be relegated to a bitter, barely in the book side character and Tegan seemed to be moving on with a new love interest which was making me really uncomfortable. I was honestly ready to ditch this book about the halfway point but after checking out the reviews where people still seeme ...more
Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥)  Bell

I don't really know what else to say... apart from.. this book was full of.. so much.. errm.. magic.. blood.. errm.. twists and turns, shocks and surprises and omg.. omg.. THE NEXT BOOK IS THE LAST.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

L.H.Cosway.... You are the best ! :D
Yalle Ondarza
Mar 19, 2013 Yalle Ondarza rated it it was amazing
Oh man! For a while I did not know if I were in team Ethan or team Finn. Wow, this book have a lot of twists and turns that keeps you glued to the book. I have miss feelings about the next book being the last one. I want to know the end of the story but at the same time I want the story to keep going. Needless to say, I can't wait for the next one.
Aug 13, 2015 Jean rated it liked it

I had mixed feelings about book three.

In the beginning I am a bit disappointed with Teagan's behavior, not only does she act like a selfish brat.
She does not apologize to Ethan, not for helping someone else, the little girl, but for hurting him.
What would have been so wrong with saying:
"Hey, Ethan, I am sorry that I hurt you" ?????
She does not apologise, instead, she waits around for him to approach her and the whole time she is making snide comments about vampires.

And.... when she does Finally
Apr 23, 2015 Keira rated it really liked it
So this picks up only days from where the last book left of. Ethan, Finn and Tegan have all created this truce to work together. But because of Tegan’s betrayal to Ethan, he is being very rude to her and it causes friction between the group. The vampires are not speaking with Tegan as well as they are always getting into some type of argument when they get around each other.

There is a lot of action packed in this installment. We get to see Tegan fight a little and also kill someone. And then yo
Jul 10, 2013 Melanie rated it it was amazing
Author: Publisher: L.H. Cosway
Date published: 2012-2013
Genre: Adult Fantasy/Fiction

My review:

"Within every myth lies a grain of truth - Ethan" - Tegan's Blood. L.H. Cosway

Another vampire story with a different curve to it. What if vampires were not dead but just an evolved version of human's as human's are known to have evolved from apes. What an interesting concept.

This series
Apr 14, 2013 Cat rated it it was amazing
WHAT??? WHY??? How did I NOT know this was going to be a quartet?! >_<"

Okay, deep breaths.

This book is amazing - if you've read the first two, then you'll probably be as addicted as I am. I do wish there was more of a love triangle, so basically I'm blaming Tegan for her lack of restraint, but I have to admit that the characters are pretty much true to themselves (so all is understandable). The ending of this book leaves everything in turmoil, so the last book will probably be explosive.

Jul 07, 2013 Carrie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The 3rd installment in The Ultimate Power series was action packed. I can't say too much as there are a lot of twist and turns. This series once again explores the war between the witches/warlocks and the vampires. Theodore, the crazy clown-like warlock, makes an appearance once again. However, there is so much going on that he isn't the main action. I think this book is my favorite in the series.

My only frustration was that I wish there was a little recap when bringing up some of the accessory
Oct 12, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing
I have to say I was unable to set this book down. It had Me wanting to know what was going to happen next. Tegan's face so many obstacles thru this book. She was stuck between two people that loved her but was so unsure of her feelings for them. You will see the heartache that she continued to with thru with Ethan. You also had Finn who also did not continue to hide his feelings for Tegan's. You also will continue to read about the challenge that Tegan had to face. This is why I could not put th ...more
Mar 30, 2014 Tamara! rated it liked it
I'm still enjoying the story, having now purchased all books in the series. I'm really not crazy about Ethan though, finding the roguish, vulgar Finn to be more of a character with depth and intrigue. Ethan, well, he's just not really moving the earth for me, but his comrades are always quick to action, and I'm enjoying the personalities unfolding with all the main characters. Nicely done, except for all the typo's. This is why I do have such a hard time with eReaders, I feel like they are just ...more
These are all great books, that I really enjoyed. I read them all in about 3 days, I just couldn't stop...

I found the characters realistic, with real flaws. They occasionally flounder around with indecision, heart break, anger and joy.

I liked how the varied romances were conducted and the mistakes and agonising 'could of/should of' scenarios. Hindsight is a vicious thing.

What's good is that all is not necessarily lost, and I also like the way that various people of varied ages, struggle with dec
Apr 08, 2013 Carrie rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
I love these books!! I love Ethan and Tegan and everyone else that they surround themselves with! This book showed me that I can actually be okay with a love triangle storyline. I should have trusted this series not to take me somewhere I didn't want to go. It has just the right combination of romance, action, smut, and paranormal magic. I can't wait to read the fourth and final installment of this highly addictive series. The point of view you get from Tegan makes these books unlike any others ...more
Kyra Dunst
Aug 21, 2013 Kyra Dunst rated it it was amazing
With everything Tegan has gone through, nothing can compare to how she must deal with things getting worse. Ethan hates her, Finn is cracking the ice around her heart, her dad is in Hell, and evil is ripping up her city. I loved how the book ended, and cannot wait to see how the repercussions of her actions play out. Waiting eagerly for the next book...
Mar 31, 2013 Andrea rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. The first two were great and I am really looking forward to the last one. Some parts were predictable but very entertaining. The romanace between the charactersis great and I still don't know who I want Tegan to end up with! Worth the money and I couldn't put it down! The next one can't be released fast enough!
「 Sunnie Rose 」
Hmmmm, i'm starting to like the human Slayer hehehe...
Owhhh i'm confused!! Ethan or Finn??? XDD

Ira is so HOT tooo~~ *dreamy sigh*

DAMN, I thought this was the last book!! >_<

Sonia waldron
Mar 31, 2013 Sonia waldron rated it it was amazing
what a brilliant book probably my fave of the whole series so far mr cosway should be proud of this book but i cnt choose who i want her to be with ethan or finn vamp or slayer....... bring on December
Nikki Ritchie
Feb 08, 2014 Nikki Ritchie rated it it was amazing
loving it!!!! I have a soft spot for Finn im hoping he gets his happily ever after. Written so well I can see Crismon in my heard and Tribane@ well worth the money and spent. Im sad theres only one book left in the series.
Candice Harris
Mar 29, 2016 Candice Harris rated it it was amazing

So great to read and follow along in Tegans adventure. Great romance in here to.
Easy flowing book that will leave you wanting more.

I dib being in the movie if there ever is one! HAHA.

Thanks L.H Cosway you've just made me an instant fan!
My favorite of the series so far! What an ending; I'm SO very glad the last book is already out! Phew!
Nic rated it really liked it
Nov 09, 2014
Lesia Latta
Lesia Latta rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2014
Tasha rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2014
Dana Funicello
Dana Funicello rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2016
  • Embracing the Wolf (Anna Avery, #2)
  • Daughter of Kaos (Daughter Trilogy, #3)
  • Hybrid (The Healer Series, #2)
  • Euphoria (Duality, #2)
  • Under the Desert Moon
  • Enchantment (Spellbound, #3)
  • Hungerstorm (Heart of a Vampire, #2)
  • Black Dalliances (Blushing Death #5)
  • A Gypsy Song (The Eye of the Crystal Ball - The Wolfboy Chronicles)
  • Escaping Destiny (The Fae Chronicles, #3)
  • Davy Harwood in Transition (The Immortal Prophecy, #2)
  • The Single Game (The Apartment Novels, #3)
  • Forever (Fateful, #3)
  • Burn (Dragon Souls, #2)
  • Cry Of The Wolf (Eye Of The Storm, #2)
  • Darkness Unchained (Sky Brooks, #2)
  • My Heart and Soul (The Holy Trinity, #3)
  • A Vampire's Garden of Stones (Vampire Guardians #1)
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories.

Mailing List:
More about L.H. Cosway...

The Ultimate Power (4 books)
  • Tegan's Blood (The Ultimate Power, #1)
  • Tegan's Return (The Ultimate Power, #2)
  • Tegan's Power (The Ultimate Power, #4)