Start by marking “Surrender (The Plume #2)” as Want to Read:
Surrender (The Plume #2)

Surrender (The Plume #2)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  411 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Mike has always been in love with his co-worker Joanna but is certain his sexual history will turn her off. He’s determined to forget his days of pleasure at the Plume and be “normal”. But when he realizes that Joanna plans to surrender to the Dungeon to pursue her fantasy of captivity, he begs his old pal Rex to let him protect her within the Plume. Rex surrenders Mike to ...more
ebook, KOBO edition
Published February 2013 (first published October 9th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrender

Shurrn
Deeper into the Plume, a more through examination of the debauchery within and the people who revel in it...

She wanted that sweet sense of being flooded by futility, of being out of control.
Captive to pleasure.
She knew that this wasn’t about writing a more in-depth article. It wasn’t about learning the truth. It wasn’t even about getting the pictures the Master had taken of her.
It was about discovering her own desires, secret urges that she’d never explored before entering the Plume.
Joanna wan
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Surrender by Ella Ardent (The Plume Series Book 2)

This is a BDSM short coming in around 85 pages.

Not really feeling book 2 of the series. The Dungeon test seems more like the dry cleaners, pick the slave up and carousel them to the next torture station. WTF, and she still wants to be part of this club. Joanna pick a new club to join.

I am interested to see where the results from the final test will lead. I have a feel I'm going to like it.
Christina
Book two is worth buying. The story keeps getting better and the author really makes you care about the characters. If the sex was hot in the first short story, I would call the sex in this story hard core........ all heavy BDSM, because you get to see what happens inside the club known as the Plume. If you like hot BDSM books with story and a little love thrown in, this is a good series for you.
Hazel
The second book in the series packs just a punch as the first one, which I loved.

The author keeps the reader as much in the dark as Joanna as she finds herself getting deeper into the games at The Plume. Read this book in one sitting, the thought of putting it down didnt even cross my mind
Sisi
Great continuation of first book. Very well written and highly recommended series
Kimberley Jaksina
Great second book! So glad i don't have to wait for the next one!!!
Christine
"Surrender" follows "Submission," and it would be helpful to have read that one first.

Joanna returns to The Plume for a two-week immersion in BDSM, where she wants to be reunited with her Master. Mike, who has left The Plume behind, follows Joanna back hoping to start a relationship with her, while Athena, a domme, wants to revive a relationship with Mike.

While "Submission" was rather pleasantly steamy, it seems like "Surrender" is just phoning it in. There's the dark dungeon, the b****y female
Sasha
Mike will don anything just to protect Joanna. Will they see each other at "THE PLUME" or not?
Tabatha
This one is much darker than the first as we venture with Joanna into more of what happens inside of the Plume. She is there to pursue her capture fantasy, while her coworker and secret crush Mike returns to protect her from the world he once was apart of. Rex has other plans though for Mike, because he keeps Mike and Joanna separate during their induction. We get a surprising twist at the end making this an overall enjoyable read that has me looking forward to the next book!
BDSM newbie
In this installement the story is sort of broken into parts, some are about the club and world whereas others are getting to know the characters. I'm still hooked and in love with the set. I know I'm new to the genre and there are lots of books and authors i've yet to find but so far no story has hit me quite like this one. I'm loving the way that every part of the world is described and it reallys feels like i get sucked into the world.
SW
This one was a bit scarier due to the circumstances of Joanna's initiation as a slave to Rex. I think I enjoyed the first book better.
Mummy's Naughty Corner
As I read this series as one please check my review on Celebration for the review.
Jamie-lee Davis
love it like a fresh cream cake naughty but nice
Ashley Thomas
Ashley Thomas marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Cam
Cam added it
Karma Queen
Karma Queen marked it as to-read
Malinda
Malinda marked it as to-read
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
  • Khan: Lasting Impressions (Sir's POV) (Brie, #9.5)
  • Driftwood Deeds (Breaking in Waves, #1)
  • Dark Mercy (Masters of Mercy #1)
  • Fool for Love (High Rise, #1)
  • Share You
  • The Dom Prize  (The Dominants Series 1)
  • Tested (Captured by the Billionaire, #5)
  • Hidden Pleasures #1: Overcome
  • Claiming Lauren (eXclave, #1)
  • From the Boots Up

The Plume (9 books)
  • Submission (The Plume #1)
  • Seduction (The Plume #3)
  • Deception (The Plume #4)
  • Exhibition (The Plume #5)
  • Exposure (The Plume #6)
  • Flashback (The Plume #7)
  • Switch (The Plume #8)
  • Celebration (The Plume #9)
Submission (The Plume #1) The Best Man (The Wedding, #1) Seduction (The Plume #3) Deception (The Plume #4) Exhibition (The Plume #5)