Start by marking “Million Dollar Miracle” as Want to Read:
Million Dollar Miracle
Read Book* *Different edition

Million Dollar Miracle

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Available as an eBook and a Trade Paperback!

Samantha Snyder enjoys playing practical jokes, but when she goes too far she is sentenced to community service at the local hospital. At the hospital she befriends Christopher Lowell, a patient infamous for his poor attitude toward the majority of the staff. As it turns out the attitude is just a front, because Christopher is dy
Published January 17th 2013 by Booktango (first published January 16th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Million Dollar Miracle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Million Dollar Miracle

Hannah Kinnon
Loved this book! It kept me in suspense the whole time! I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical of the possibility of a good storyline because of its rather short length, but I read it in less than an hour and loved any minute! (however I may have a heart attack later in life due to the stress caused by my worrying about the ending) I would definitely recommend it!
There were several typos I found (a pet peeve of mine) but those can be easily corrected.
Thanks for the opportunity to read this amazi
Cindy
Enjoyed this book very much. I was drawn into the story right away and did not stop readng until the book was complete. A quick, entertaining read.
Marie Riccio
Very entertaining. Would highly recommend to anyone that would like a book that combines drama with humor.
Elise
AWWWW! Such a cute read! I truly enjoyed this little nugget. It was a fast read (had it done for almost three weeks. lol) but the story didn't feel rushed or thrown together. I couldn't put it down. I had to know the ending. I laughed and cried in all of the right places. I felt attached to the characters as I read this, and could easily picture this story as a real life event. This is one of those growing-up novellas that has a wonderful way of showing the joys of life even when there is sadnes ...more
Julie
I received this book in the Goodreads giveaway.

I really enjoyed reading this book. The ending was not what I expected but I must say I was glad it ended the way it did.
Eagla
I wasn't expecting to enjoy this story since it isn't a genre I normally read, but I was pleasantly surprised. The short length was perfect for someone with a hectic and busy schedule. It also cut out a lot of the filler and got right to the point, which meant there was very little down time so I never found myself bored.
Giovanni Ciacchella
Giovanni Ciacchella marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Oceann Weeks
Oceann Weeks marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Kendyle
Kendyle marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Laura Vavz
Laura Vavz marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Kyndra Asaph
Kyndra Asaph marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Jul 24, 2015
WatermeLoonie
WatermeLoonie marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Arghya Iyengar
Arghya Iyengar marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Chris Amato
Chris Amato marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Gabrielle Thompson
Gabrielle Thompson marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Kali
Kali marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
S H
S H marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Meghan
Meghan marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Irene
Irene added it
Apr 06, 2015
Janie
Janie marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
angelin boutin
angelin boutin marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Laura Kivi
Laura Kivi marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Madison
Madison marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Million Dollar Miracle Headed to Expanded Distribution 1 3 Aug 10, 2013 05:39PM
Million Dollar Miracle Coming Soon To Trade Paperback on Amazon 1 2 May 31, 2013 02:03PM
On sale on Amazon! 1 1 Apr 26, 2013 09:13PM
  • Caught Screaming
  • Sunset Ridge
  • Ghost Orchid
  • Loving Jacob
  • Sweet 16 to Life (Langdon Prep #3)
  • New Sheets: Thirty Days to Refine You into the Woman You Can Be
  • Dark Eyes: Cursed
  • The Five Flirting Styles: Use the Science of Flirting to Attract the Love You Really Want
  • The Locked Heart (The Aerie Doms #1)
  • Angel Of Ruin
  • Fighting Destiny
  • Every Move You Make
  • The Vitamin D Treatment (The Vitamin D Treatment, #1)
Jennifer Szewczuk received her BA in English from Georgian Court University in 2005. Instead of walking down the aisle to receive her diploma, she sat by her father's bedside in the hospital while he recovered from having emergency surgery on a fast growing malignant tumor. The time spent in the hospital that summer was the inspiration for her first Novella, Million Dollar Miracle.

She is known for
More about Jennifer Szewczuk...
Fuzzy Green Things Classified