Start by marking “Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5)

Fracture Me (Shatter Me #2.5)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  12,060 ratings  ·  1,768 reviews
In this electrifying sixty-page companion novella to the New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series, discover the fate of the Omega Point rebels as they go up against The Reestablishment. Set during and soon after the final moments of Unravel Me, Fracture Me is told from Adam's perspective.

As Omega Point prepares to launch an all-out assault on The Reestablishment soldie
Published December 17th 2013 by HarperCollins

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareIgnite Me by Tahereh MafiThe Seeker by Stephenie MeyerThe Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle HodkinFracture Me by Tahereh Mafi
Publish This Already!
5th out of 72 books — 300 voters
Vrees Me by Tahereh MafiRobijnrood by Kerstin GierBreek me by Tahereh MafiSoulmates by Joss StirlingVerwoest me by Tahereh Mafi
Jouw Favoriete Blossom Books Boek
13th out of 25 books — 93 voters

More lists with this book...

Cookie
I figure since I already have this "preview," I might as well write a review for Addie Kent's novella.

AND LET ME TELL YOU, ADDIE SURPRISED ME SO SO MUCH. MY NOT-SO-POSITIVE OPINIONS ABOUT HIM HAVE, dare I say it, CHANGED.

When I thought I couldn't dislike him more than I did, after reading Fracture Me, Addie Kent proved me wrong. End of review.

P.S.: Just because Adam didn't turn out to be your perfect little fucking angel with a perfect little fucking personality does not mean he was falsely
Zemira Warner
Let this be about Kenji. Please. (Since I don't think it will be about my favorite sexy blond man, Warner)

To Adam fans
description

For some reason I thought Fracture Me would sway me (a little) to Team Adam but no such luck. Every time Kenji and Adam talked about Warner in front of Juliette she seemed generally interested in the conversation while she was practically comatose the rest of the time.

King Warner is slaying even when he's not there!

Mitchii
This novella for me is a revelation. It’s also a foreshadowing. It surprises me both in good and sad way. I’m very much vocal of my adoration towards Warner but I don’t have that much hate on Adam. I liked him just fine. The reason why I don’t prefer him is that he’s sort of bland. He doesn’t have much character and something’s telling me that he wasn’t the right guy for Juliette. Then Destroy Me and Unravel Me came that showed things that support my theory. But Fracture Me, ironically, which wa ...more
Lola

My heart is fractured,
broken,
shattered,
in pieces,
for Adam.

Maybe I shouldn’t feel this way. Maybe he deserves it. He was an ass for most of the novella but, nevertheless, I cannot forget how good he once was for Juliette and how he obviously still cares for her.
I still want a future with her. I want to know that one day we’ll be able to settle somewhere safe and be together in peace. I’m not ready to give up on that dream yet. I’m not ready to give up on us.

There’s one thing that I don’t like th
Shelly
Yeah, this was boring. I've not got much else to say really. I knew I wasn't going to enjoy it but mainly read it for the details. It gave us a bit of an insight into Adam but it was no think like Warner's because it just confirmed everything we already knew.

Feb 2013 - I really, really, really want this to be Kenji's story or Warner again but I'm pretty sure it's going to be Adam :( I don't dislike Adam, I just find him a little boring!

Edit 24/08/2013 - It's going to be in Adam's POV :( such is
Sandy
UPDATE: SAY IT ISN'T SO! Adam's perspective? Really? Why in the world would you give Adam his own novella when you have WARNER (Warner!) whom you could write about. I mean, it's WARNER! Such a complex, tortured anti-hero. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. Even Kenji would have been better than Adam.

UPDATE NOW THAT I'VE READ IT: I don't know how you could want Juliette to end up with Adam after reading this. Just as Destroy Me showed me who Warner really is, Fracture Me has revealed t
Sara
***Edit: 23rd December, 2013***

Well, I don't mean to be harsh by awarding Mafi's second novella two little, insignificant stars, but while Destroy Me had me on the edge of my seat the entire time, my whole being fallen prey to Warner's undeniably, although disturbingly, charming qualities, Fracture Me has left me pretty much indifferent.

I simply cannot bring myself to care enough about Adam and his contradictions, about his manly desire to be the one who saves the day and the usual damsel in dis
Annie Brewer
Shit! This novella synopsis sounds intense. Fuuuuuuck! I'm so worried...and still torn between Adam and Warner. Love them both. Why cant Juliette have both? Ugh! I'm so nervous to read this and Ignite Me. But oh so fucking anxious. I need them both NOW!!!!

photo fuckyes_zps1b48cbc5.gif

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO WE GET ADAM'S POV! YAY! I know a lot of people prefer Warner. Buuuuuuuuuut, I'm SO happy we get Adam's POV. I want to get inside his head and see how he feels. I can't fucking wait for this little novella. It's only fair he ge
Maja (The Nocturnal Library)
Weird how things can change in very short periods of time! At the beginning of this series, there were Adam and Juliette, and I couldn’t imagine anything else. Then came Destroy Me, Warner’s novella that showed a whole new side of him, and (to my own surprise) I started thinking he might be a better choice for her after all. But my heart was breaking for poor Adam. I saw him as a nice and honest – if somewhat plain – boy, not strong enough and certainly not insightful enough to fully understand ...more
Nadia
After reading: I don't know how to talk about this because I'm more confused than ever. Just when I decided that it has to be Warner who'll end up with Juliette, Mafi had to confuse me some more by throwing 'Fracture Me' in my face, and I'm once again stuck in the dilemma. But of course I'm still rooting for Warner and this has given me hope that he might just escape the fate with Juliette. I'm so glad I read it, because now I can take a sigh of relief, there might still be hope.

For me.

Get it?

An
Isabella
27/12/13
Italian review: http://fromabooklover.blogspot.it/201...

22/12/13

I liked this novella because it made me understand Adam better.
And it made me realize that he is definitely NOT the right man for Juliette. She needs someone who can actually accept her for what she is, who doesn't have to fear her in any way, and Adam is not it. He "loves" her, in his own way, but he doesn't understand her - he loves the idea of her, but she's so much more than that and I don't think he would love the Real
Trisha
Apr 06, 2013 Trisha marked it as to-read
WARNER. WARNER. WARNER. WARNER. WARNER. WARNER. GIMME, GIMME SOME MORE WARNER.

God, I love Warner so much. The last novella practically tore me to pieces. His character was written so well and I can't help but want more of him.
Stef
Sep 21, 2013 Stef marked it as to-read
Update 2
We have a title for the book. It's entitled Fracture Me.

My thoughts on the title, as seen in aaron-warner.tumblr.com:

I find the title rather interesting though. But what concerns me here is that it…just doesn’t feel right. Like there’s Shatter Me, Unravel Me, Ignite Me, Destroy Me then Fracture Me. Maybe it’s because the word sounds longer than the others. I mean, it’s all about breaking and cracking so I don’t see any problems in the titles-are-connected area.

So the novella will most
Paige
BEWARE THIS REVIEW HAS A LOT OF SPOILERS!!!
My thoughts on this book are a matter of opinion. So if you're team Adam don't hate me. *Gives you cookies and Milk

For the shorter version this book has managed to:
A. Convince me that Adam is hiding something. Something we'll probably find out in Ignite Me.
B. Confirm my belief that Juliette and Warner will be end game.
C. That Kenji is, in fact-AWESOME.
D. That Adam is not the bird. This is just a crackpot theory and I know he has the bird on his chest.
Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥
So, Adam is super lame, and now we have proof. Honestly, it was so blatantly obvious that he would make a horrible partner for Juliette, that I really cant see any way that Mafi can justify them being together now. There is no way that it can happen. I never really liked Adam. He was ok in book 1 because I thought he was gonna be it, and I just went with it, but I never really loved the idea.

I found Warner more interesting from the beginning, but it wasnt until I read Destroy Me that I realized
Tina
EDIT: Still Team Warner weehehehehehe

You know what? I bet Tahereh Mafi is going to make Adam all deep in this and make everyone squirm like little helpless worms as we try to yet again, decide between Adam or Warner.

IF SHE DOES THAT
I swear someone is going to get hurt.

(hehe not really but...possibly)
Christine
I'm really hoping this ebook is in Adam's point of view. I was dying to know what Adam was thinking when I was reading Unravel Me.

**Update It's in Adam's POV guys. I REPEAT IT'S IN ADAM'S POINT OF VIEW. YES.

Review:
As much as I was excited for this novella to come out, I have to say I'm disappointed. This was not what I envisioned Adam to sound like, and there were various parts in Fracture Me where I kind of just wanted to stop reading. I mean, I have always been rooting for Juliette and Adam ev
Nick
I don't curse much in reviews, but seriously, WTF was this?
This was not the Adam I came to love in the first 2 books. I don't understand what the author is trying to get at. I was supposed to get to know Adam better in this one, but Mafi managed to make me dislike him a little and that is upsetting.
I've lost any hope I have for the 3rd book.
This was a waste of my time and money. Adam fans, just don't bother reading this.
Regan
Well, I need Ignite me now.
Gigi Hudson
Mar 14, 2013 Gigi Hudson marked it as to-read
I'll trade you my soul in return for this to be another Warner novella.
PLEASE.

PLEASE.

I'll even throw in my first born child.
JUST PLEASE.
Demi
If Destroy Me was the over-achieving, flawless older sibling, then Fracture Me was its less-than-perfect, the-spotlight-will-never-be-on-me, younger sister.

I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting when I found out this novella was going to be told from Adam's perspective but it definitely wasn't this.

Fracture Me as its own as a novella was alright. I don't normally set up high expectations when I read novellas because I know they're mostly just for fun. However, Destroy Me is and probably will
Ferdy
Spoilers

-What a manipulative novella. The only reason this was written was so readers would dislike Adam and switch to Team Psycho-Warner. In Shatter Me and Unravel Me Adam was crazy in love with Juliette, he risked his life for her and would have done anything for her. Yet in this, Adam didn't give a fuck about Juliette, he didn't even care that her life was at risk. Where did that come from? How did Adam's character become so inconsistent?
The only reason Adam suddenly stopped being a perfect,
Whitney
i cannot rate this. i'm appalled.

what happened to the adam that i love
Amy (Foxy)
I WILL NOT LOSE HER

FRACTURE ME is Adam's pov. They're preparing for battle and Adam must choose: 'I don't know if my allegiance is to James or Juliette.'

This novella ends in a big cliffhanger. Good thing the final installment in this series has been released.

This book did not change my mind. I'm still TEAM WARNER!

SERIES:
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi
Continuing story.

Novellas:
Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5) by Tahereh Mafi
(#1.5)(#2.5)
Patrycja
Nov 16, 2014 Patrycja marked it as to-read
Shelves: reviewed, 2013
Let's be fair! Horrible psycho Warner had his novella, now I want Adam to have his 5 minutes!!
Carolina Carriço
December 18th

GOD I EVEN DISLIKE ADAM MORE THAN I ALREADY DID!

First:
I am really confused with Adam and James. In the first scene between these two, Adam was a son of a bitch, and even made James call him 'Sir', I was like WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! YOU SICK BASTARD! YOU ARE JUST LIKE ANDERSON! EVERYONE HATES WARNER BUT YOU'RE THE HEARTLESS BASTARD but towards the end when (view spoiler) he freaks out, and he's kinda cute.

And Adam called Kenji idio
Mari
Don't you just love it when a book isn't even out yet, when we don't even have a cover, or a title, or a synopsis, but people already label it as boring because it's going to be written from a certain character's PoV, although we know, like, only 0.8% of what actually happened in the said character's life and what he's got on his mind?

I don't.

But anyway. I was absolutely sure it would be told from Kenji's PoV, so it's a huge surprise. But I couldn't be happier!

edited on november-04 : My big tatt
Ana
Feb 11, 2014 Ana added it
Edit:
ERMAGHERD!!!! The cover is so freakin beaaauutiifuul!! That doesn't change my emotional viewpoints but this cover is just trop beau.

Edit:
So it's about Adam... **sighs loudly and dramatically** I mean, I'm going to read it, I can't not read it. But I still still be team Warner. Ignite me better make up for this colossal mistake. I mean ADAM?!? What would you write about him *imitaates man voice* "All I think of is Juliet and saving humanity with my amazing power of disabling stuff." ARGH I
Sandra
EDIT Nov. 2nd: The cover guys! That cover is beautiful. And violet. And beautiful. And December can't come soon enough.

"I WILL NOT LOSE HER" Oh my God!
_____________________________________
This novella will be from Adam's POV.

ADAM.

ADAM.

Sweet Jesus, I might just die now......
I need this like, yesterday!!!!!
Vanessa
*definite spoilers below*

OMG the smile on my face right now. This novella just made me so much more secure in my Warnette ship. I'm still scared like 10% but COME ON. Adam pretty much gives up on Juliette in this book. I totally get the protectiveness he felt towards James but seriously you can love your brother and a girl Adam. If it wasn't for Kenji, Adam would have been like "oh well bye forever Juliette" Maaaaaaaan i was like :OOOOO wow Adam wow. Kenji is a homie though, he wanted to go back
Adam... 6 29 May 15, 2014 08:08AM
Is anyone still Team Adam? Or has that group died? 69 217 Apr 02, 2014 10:43AM
this book is not as bad as u think it is 8 83 Feb 22, 2014 06:38PM
The Not-So Austen...: Fracture Me - February BOTM Discussion 3 12 Feb 01, 2014 02:29AM
Team Warner 11 157 Jan 03, 2014 11:07PM
The Wide Web of F...: Fracture Me 32 51 Dec 28, 2013 08:30AM
YA Fandom: Fracture Me 9 75 Nov 15, 2013 10:11PM
  • Brooke (Under the Never Sky, #2.5)
  • Phoenix Overture (Newsoul, #2.5)
  • Undone (Unraveling, #1.5)
  • Among the Nameless Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #0.5)
  • In Time (The Darkest Minds, #1.5)
  • The Moth in the Mirror (Splintered, #1.5)
  • Regret (Possession, #1.5)
  • The Queen's Army (The Lunar Chronicles, #1.5)
  • The Department of Alterations (Crewel World, #0.5)
  • Foundation (Razorland, #0.5)
  • Starcrossed City (Starcrossed, #0.5)
  • Portrait of a Marshal: The 2nd Unhidden Story (Starters, #1.25)
  • As They Slip Away (Across the Universe, #2.5)
  • Life Before Legend (Legend, #0.5)
  • Alex
  • A Dance with Darkness (Angelfire, #0.5)
  • Ruled (Birthmarked, #2.5)
  • Annie and Fia (Mind Games, #0.5)
Tahereh Mafi is a girl. She writes books and reads books and drinks way too much coffee.
More about Tahereh Mafi...
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5) Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5, #2.5)

“All I can think is how horrible and beautiful it is, that our eyes blur the truth when we can't bear to see it.” 40 likes
“She's trying so hard to be okay --- to make it all this shit okay --- but sometimes it's like the world just won't let her. The hits keep coming, and she keeps hurting.” 17 likes