Start by marking “All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy (Hunted, #0.5; Montana Men, #0.5; Valentine Valley, #0.5)” as Want to Read:

All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy (Hunted 0.5)

From Emma Cane, Jennifer Ryan, and Katie Lane come three wildly romantic holiday stories featuring snowstorms, proposals, a sleigh ride … and, yes, cowboys.

Published December 10th 2013 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy

Angela
The Christmas Cabin : Valentine Valley, Book 0.5 by Emma Cane - 3 Stars

Emma Cane penned a sweet, gentle, romance in The Christmas Cabin. I don't generally gravitate towards books with children in them - because they so often feel like plot-muppets - but I actually liked Nate, though he acted older than his 5 years.

I really enjoyed that this was a story the couple, Doug and Sandy, told to their family each year. The first chapter definitely made me curious to read about their children even if t
Jonetta
Dec 07, 2014 Jonetta rated it really liked it
Can't Wait by Jennifer Ryan - December 6
I read the first book in the series, not knowing about this novella but it didn't lessen my enjoyment.

It's a sweet romance with two people who become friends before lovers. We come in at the point where Caleb and Summer already developed deep feelings for each other. He's trying to honor some man code where you don't date your best friend's sister. She's pulling out all the stops to force his hand.

I enjoyed this short, steamy and romantic story with th
Buddy read with Ange

I love Christmas stories at this time of year and I also have a bit of a thing for cowboys so I couldn't resist All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy. I was already a fan of Katie Lane but Emma Cane and Jennifer Ryan are both new authors to me and I've now added 2 new series to my wish list! If you're looking for a collection of sweet and heart warming Christmas romances then you're definitely going to enjoy this anthology - it's certainly one I'd recommend.

The Christmas Cabi
Trish R.
Aug 12, 2015 Trish R. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very entertaining..

Can't Wait by Jennifer Ryan

This is not the first book about the hero not wanting to date his best friend’s sister and, truthfully, I don’t get that, especially when the girl is a grown woman.

However, it was a good story and I liked the players: Caleb, Summer and Jack (her brother.) Their feelings for one another, the longing and love, was very well described, and made you feel bad for them. At first it made Jack look like a jerk but he came around after talking to his twin, Sa
Crystal
Dec 16, 2013 Crystal rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in place of an honest review.

If you love cowboys and Christmas then this is the book for you. These three books will make you laugh and also bring tears to your eyes. It is hard to pick the best one of all three so I will let you do that.

In the first book we have Sandy and her son getting a Christmas Tree. Nate and her get lost and a stranger comes by to help. They find a cabin and all of a sudden they have a visitor. It is Doug and his family own the land and cabi
Dani C. (Paulette's Papers)
Jan 03, 2014 Dani C. (Paulette's Papers) rated it really liked it
This is a real nice and enjoyable collection of short novellas. Each one of them has a romantic Christmas theme to them.

The Christmas Cabin by Emma Cane – Is a sweet and touching story about how a cowboy and a single mom with her son get trapped in a cabin over Christmas. This novella is a part of the Valentine Valley series.

Can’t Wait by Jennifer Ryan – Is a quick Christmas romance between Summer and her brother’s best friend and foreman Caleb. Not my favorite novella in this book, it is stil
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
The Christmas Cabin- 2*
Unremarkable for me.

Can't Wait- 2*
Gah! I really don't like this trope. Adult man and woman like each other, but resist the attraction. Why? Oh, 'cause it goes against the "bro code" to fall for your best friends sister. Whatever. It did get a little better once that obstacle was jumped over.

Baby It's Cold Outside-3*
Best one in this anthology. It was sweet and I really shouldn't say any more to not give anything away.
Kristi
Pretty good. I liked the second story best. The Kindle edition had over 10% of promo stuff. Each story had several screens worth of stuff about the authors' other work, but the at 90% it switched to a bunch promos by other authors. It seemed a tad excessive for a non-freebie book.
Ann  Lorz
This is the perfect holiday read. Two of the stories tell you about already married couples in their series. Which makes those stories even more heartwarming. A great way to sample these authors.
Sandy M
Feb 10, 2014 Sandy M rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, western
I have one more Christmas book I unfortunately didn’t get my review written for during the holiday season, but I wanted to let all of you know about it, because it’s a darned good book about some really sexy cowboys. I’ve been in a cowboy mood lately, and these novellas certainly hit the spot. So even though it’s holiday-themed, it’s never too late to find some fun and lovin’ in the arms of a cowboy.

I really like this story. It’s part of Emma Cane’s Valentine Vall
HappilyEverChapter
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

All I Want for Christmas is a Cowboy
by Emma Cane, Jennifer Ryan, Katie Lane

Released: December 10, 2013
3 Holiday Novellas, about 100 pages each.

The Christmas Cabin by Emma Cane
Sandy and her young son, Nate, are Christmas tree–hunting when a snowstorm strikes and an old ranch hand points them to an abandoned cabin. Little does Sandy know he sent cowboy Doug Thalberg to the same place. It's a Christmas all of Valentine Valley will remember.
---
This novella opens with Sandy and Doug Thalberg hostin
Pam
Dec 20, 2013 Pam rated it it was amazing
The Christmas Cabin by Emma Cane
Sandy just wants to make Christmas perfect for her son Nate. Last year his father left them and Christmas wasn't to good. They go out to look for the perfect Christmas tree. Once they find it they realize they are lost in a snow.storm. A stranger points her in the direction of a cabin. Once they make it there she starts a fire hoping to get survive the storm. Another stranger tumbles in half frozen and she learns he owns the cabin. They are snowed in and as Christ
Megan
Nov 11, 2013 Megan rated it really liked it
Stars 3.5
Flames 1

While hiking through the woods in search of a Christmas tree, Sandy and her son Nate get trapped in a snowstorm. Taking shelter in a cabin they are surprised when another hiker appears at the cabin seeking shelter. Doug had been hunting on his families ranch a few days before Christmas when the snowstorm comes up and causes him to seek shelter in an old cabin. When he gets there he finds a woman and her son taking shelter there as well.

This is a n
Bukcrz
Dec 18, 2013 Bukcrz rated it really liked it
The Christmas Cabin by Emma Cane, 4.5 Stars
This is more than about a cabin. It's about a courageous mother who made her son's Christmas memorable without spending a cent. Just her love and time and lots of snow and laughter. It is about a man who thinks he has nothing to celebrate the season for only to find the woman who made him want to brave that dreadful future.
From the get go, I was drawn into the story especially because the main character's situations are very realistic. Their cares are
Melanie
Dec 29, 2013 Melanie rated it really liked it
I must say all three stories were very entertaining to read and I liked them all equally. They were well written, plotted and had a fast pace so I didn’t have a chance to be bored.

All were different in plot so that helped, but one thing they all had in common besides romance, was hot dudes in chaps. Now how can you pass up on that?!

The Christmas Cabin by Emma Cane

This story is all about making lemonade when life dumps you a lot of lemons.

Everything in this story worked for me, from the plot to
Sharon Redfern
Dec 10, 2013 Sharon Redfern rated it really liked it
This book is a nice collection of Christmas themed cowboy stories by three of my favorite writers. In the first story, The Christmas Cabin, Emma Cane recounts the tale of how Sandy and Doug Thalberg met in the middle of a raging blizzard and fell in love in a small cabin on the Silver Springs ranch. Throughout the Valentine Valley series, this couple has been an integral part and it was fun to read about their beginning.
In the second story, Can't Wait, Jennifer Ryan tells the tale of Summer and
Beth
Nov 10, 2013 Beth rated it really liked it

All I Want For Christmas Is A Cowboy, this is a delectable collection of three holiday based novellas. Jennifer Ryan, Katie Land and Emma Cane all deliver wonderfully delightful, quick, easy and very enjoyable reads. All I Want For Christmas Is A Cowboy, the perfect book to warm you up on a chilly winter night and ignite the romantic spark for this Holiday season.

I received this ARC copy of All I Want for Christmas Is A Cowboy from Avon Impulse in exchange for a honest review. This book is se
Barb
Sep 06, 2016 Barb rated it it was amazing

Can't Wait by Jennifer Ryan
Before The Hunted
Darcy
Feb 02, 2014 Darcy rated it really liked it
This book was filled with sweet stories.

Emma Cane - This one was so sweet. I loved the idea that an angel of some kind pointed both Doug and Sandy and Nate to the cabin. The bare bones cabin seemed to be a place where everyone rediscover Christmas. I especially loved that Sandy's love of life made Doug rethink what was going on in his life.

Jennifer Ryan - This story brings about the question of brotherhood and the rules of it versus the love of a good woman. I really felt for Caleb, Summer was
Beth Cutwright
Sep 28, 2014 Beth Cutwright rated it really liked it
What a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. I read the first of three stories on a Saturday night and read the remaining stories Sunday afternoon, and I sported a grin from ear to ear with the sweetness of each read. All three stories were set during the Christmas season. All three were romantic, some spicier than others and all three provided hunky Christmas cowboys! Yumm!

The Christmas Cabin was a sweet tale of how the family elders met. It was really sweet, heart warming and romantic.

Can't Wa
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Star Review - All I Want For Christmas Is A Cowboy

I recommend this book.

This book contains 3 stories.

“The Christmas Cabin”

A story about two people pushed together because of a snow story and a mystery cowboy on a horse. Sweet story where both of the characters fall in love in a cabin when they might not have meet under any other circumstances.

“Can’t Wait”

This story is about friends falling in love. About a brothers best friend who needs to stay away from the girl to keep the friendship or
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
These three romances are full of the holiday season and the love that can await.

The Christmas Cabin- Emma Cane (Sandy/Nat/Doug) The spirit of the season can be shown in more ways than one. One lonely cowboy and a single mother and her son makes the most of this holiday together stranded in a lone Cabin.

Can't Wait - Jennifer Ryan (Caleb & Summer) This Christmas dream all comes true for this war vet and a sweet, sexy little sister.

Baby It's Cold Outside - Katie Lane (Alana & Clint) Stran
Divina
Jan 07, 2015 Divina rated it really liked it
"Can't Wait" by Jennifer Ryan. ** 3.5 Stars
A great intro-short story to the Hunted series. Looking forward to reading the other installments.

"Baby It's Cold Outside" by Katie Lane ** 2 Stars
A quick easy read and like most novellas, this one missed it's mark. Mistaken identity didn't really work for me and the overnight-falling-in love-let's-get-married...nope!

"A Christmas Cabin" by Emma Cane ** 3 Stars
A sweet story of a Christmas miracle.
Lisa Hutson
Jan 12, 2014 Lisa Hutson rated it it was amazing
I only read the Katie Lane story. I intend to go back for the rest. But I always love Katies cowboys. And I was not disappointed. Even with the shortness of the story. Some writers can do short stories well. And Katie has on this one. Silly. Funny. Sweet. Human. Hotsy totsy. Yep. I always love Katies cowboys!! And you will too.
Eileen
Feb 11, 2014 Eileen rated it really liked it
Shelves: nook
Each was a cute story. Got it for the Emma Cane story on how Doug met Sandy all those years ago. Very nice. Jennifer Ryan's story was another on how Caleb and Summer got together. Caleb being in love with his BF's little sister. And then there was Katie Lane's story about Alanna and Clint. very quirky and funny.
Maureen
Sep 19, 2015 Maureen rated it it was amazing
The book was great and It was a great read too.

All three stories are great and when you get the christmas feeling from each stories. With the love and laughter and families getting together for christmas. It also included to some hot cowboys in the stories and that is great.

The stories show you to appricate the simple and fne things in life. Appricate what you have in the end.
Ann
Dec 03, 2013 Ann rated it really liked it
These three novellas are wonderful Christmas stories with unforgettable characters and settings that sound delightful. Winter storms create havoc for our young couples but it's Christmas so you know all three have happy endings.
Jan Mcleod
This is an anthology of "cowboy" stories. The one by E. Cane is called The Cabin. It is a delightful story of how Sandy and Doug met. It only proves that miracles still do happen-even at Christmas in Valentine
valley.
Ruth Kiger
Mar 11, 2014 Ruth Kiger rated it really liked it
Three stories. The first being a flashback before the Valentine Colorado series. After just reading the 5 books in this series I felt compelled to read the beginning for closure in the series. The second book was just okay in my opinion, and the third a cute little Christmas story.
Kimberly Graham
Jan 05, 2014 Kimberly Graham rated it really liked it
Bring on the cowboys, I'm hooked!! I'm resolved to read more cowboy stories in 2014. This book contained three charming, fun stories. One was more enjoyable than the next. These cowboys know how to celebrate Christmas, this is a keeper!
  • The Cowboy of Valentine Valley (Valentine Valley, #3)
  • Cowboy Crazy
  • The Christmas Cookie Collection (Twilight, Texas, #4.1)
  • Cowboy (The Harmony Series #1)
  • Counterfeit Cowboy
  • Bareback For Cowboy
  • Cowboy-Sexy
  • Christmas on Main Street (Snowberry Creek, #1.5; Shelter Bay, #6.5; Cricket Creek, #5.5; Bayberry Island, #0.5)
  • Worth The Trouble (Texas Trouble, #9)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Baby (Cowboys & Brides, #2)
  • Right Wrong Guy (Brightwater #2)
  • A Texas Thanksgiving (Homecoming Heroes, Book 5) (Love Inspired #468)
  • Silver River Romeo (Rancher Romance, #1)
  • A Cowboy's Christmas Promise (Whisper Creek, #2)
  • Holiday Kisses
  • Deep in the Heat of Texas
  • Truly Sweet (Sweet, Texas, #5)
Jennifer Ryan, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of The Hunted and McBrides Series, writes romantic suspense and contemporary small-town romances.

Jennifer lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and three children. When she isn’t writing a book, she’s reading one. Her obsession with both is often revealed in the state of her home, and how late dinner is to the table. Whe
More about Jennifer Ryan...

Hunted (5 books)
  • Saved by the Rancher (The Hunted, #1)
  • Lucky Like Us (The Hunted, #2)
  • The Right Bride (Hunted, #3)
  • Chasing Morgan (The Hunted #4)
  • Everything She Wanted (The Hunted, #5)