Start by marking “Can't Help Falling in Love” as Want to Read:
Can't Help Falling in Love

Can't Help Falling in Love (Rock'n'Rolla Hotel #2)

The staff of Cheryl Harper's Elvis-themed Rock'n'Rolla Hotel are back with a funny, fresh romance that goes undercover—under the covers!

As a former Marine, hotel manager Tony Ortega has plenty of experience assessing threats, and the hotel's newest guest, Randa Whitmore, is a code red. Tall, blonde, and with legs for miles, she may look like his every fantasy, but he knows
Published August 20th 2013 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Can't Help Falling in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can't Help Falling in Love

Karla

4.5 Stars!! Couldn't help but fall in love with this book!! A sweet, fun, second installment in this delightful series!

Cheryl Harper has written yet another charming book the takes place in the Rock'n'Rolla, an Elvis themed hotel in Memphis, Tennessee. The Rock'n'Rolla is not just a hotel, it's a home for so many of the employees that work there, and they are a truly unique family.

Tony Ortega is the manager of the Rock'n'Rolla, he's tough on the outside, but a kind and gentle soul on the insi
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
Can’t Help Falling in Love is the 2nd book in Cheryl Harper’s Rock’n’Rolla Hotel series. It’s a fun story that any contemporary romance fan will enjoy, and any Elvis fan will love!
Blurb

Lisa
Dec 08, 2013 Lisa rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-liked
You can`t help falling in love with Tony. :) ...more
Algel Crestfall
Aug 12, 2013 Algel Crestfall rated it really liked it
When I tried requesting titles from Edelweiss, the first book I requested is this Contemporary Romance from Cheryl Harper. I know the title is a very common one, but I tell you, the story is really good in a funny and romantic way!

First of all, let's check in at the awesome Rock'n'Rolla hotel, where it's theme is based on the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley! He's my granny's number one crush, so I guess she'll want to live in this hotel for the rest of her life. And the burger? That mouth-w
Gaele
Aug 18, 2013 Gaele rated it really liked it
Shelves: jeep-diva, avon
Randa Whitmore is smart, clever and sexy, with a need to get out from under her family’s thumb. Tony Ortega is honed handsome, quiet and suffering from PTSD after 3 tours in war zones with the Marine Corp. Both collide at the Rock’n’Rolla hotel in Memphis, during Elvis week, as Randa has been sent to “scout” the hotel for purchase and inclusion into the family’s large chain.

Randa was delightful, realizing that her position as only daughter and youngest in the family had set her up for a shallow
Brandy Dorsch
Aug 23, 2013 Brandy Dorsch rated it liked it
This is was a fun contemporary read. I personally am not a huge fan of Elvis so I am sure that the whole Elvis Week experience was lost on me. I know, kittens. I suck cause I don't love The King. LOL!
Randa was a fun character and seemed to have it all together. I understood her need to get out from under her family's thumb and manage her own place. I have to say that the thing I liked most about this book was Tony.
Tony is a military man who is suffering from PTSD. That sings to my desire to hel
Codi Gary
Jul 12, 2014 Codi Gary rated it it was amazing
I could say a lot about this book and I will tomorrow when I'm more awake. What I will say is Cheryl Harper did a fantastic job with these two characters, the dialogue, and their love story. It was funny, relatable, and filled with smiley, giddy, squeal worthy moments! If you enjoy funny, light hearted romance, you need to read this book.
Mrs. Garen L. Herd
Good read

Good read

Some humor, some sad. The characters were great. Even though the hero was a rough, tough ex-marine, the heroine could still confuse and befuddle him. Highly recommended.
Shelly
Jan 16, 2014 Shelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Another awesome book.... Love the Elvis theme hotel.... the lessons in each book are so subtle that it's easy to over look by the romance of the story
Jennifer Kacey
Apr 07, 2014 Jennifer Kacey rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was snarky and adorable and perfect!!! Will absolutely read the others in the series!
Debra Godwin
Debra Godwin rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2013
Michele
Sep 04, 2013 Michele rated it really liked it
Bingo Gunter
Bingo Gunter rated it it was ok
May 16, 2015
M
M rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2014
Charmaine
Charmaine rated it liked it
May 07, 2014
Cheryl Sitmer
Cheryl Sitmer rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2015
Pam
Pam rated it it was ok
Nov 03, 2013
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2013
Rita
Rita rated it liked it
Jul 21, 2014
Abdulla Kupi
Abdulla Kupi rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2015
Casey
Casey rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2013
Rachel Montalvo
Rachel Montalvo rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2013
Sandy
Sandy rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2013
Jeri Ponder
Jeri Ponder rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2014
Christie
Christie rated it liked it
May 13, 2014
Jamie
Jamie rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2013
Jeanne Ritter
Jeanne Ritter rated it really liked it
May 21, 2014
Sznn
Sznn rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Wai
Wai rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2013

Rock'n'Rolla Hotel (3 books)
  • Stuck On You