Start by marking “Upside Down” as Want to Read:
Upside Down

Upside Down

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  12 reviews
In the rain-slick streets of New Orleans, a twelve-year-old girl is running out of time. Hours before, Faith Ann Porter hid under a desk while her attorney mother was murdered for photographs that could rock the city. Now Faith Ann is being hunted by a pair of killers with a very powerful boss. Because she has the negatives of the photos her mother died for, Faith Ann has ...more
Published June 28th 2005 by Dell (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Upside Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Upside Down

Bob

My first Miller novel and I have just ordered 3 more for the kindle. A lawyer in New Orleans is working to free a death row inmate and is offered some evidence that would help her mission. While talking in her office with the woman with this evidence a man comes in and at gunpoint demands the pictures and ends up shooting both the woman and the lawyer. Unknown to the shooter the lawyers 11 year old daughter was in the office and has the photos and a tape recording of the confrontation. She escap
Marti
I knew before I even started this book, that it would be a wonderful experience reading it. This time the main character is Faith Ann Porter, who has just seen her mother killed. She can't go to the police because they are involved in the case, in a bad way. Her uncle and aunt Hank Trammel, a retired lawman are victims of a hit and run, in which Hank almost dies. Luckily for Faith Ann, she is friends with Winter Massey, a former US marshal who comes to her aid. Before that, she is very ingenious ...more
Kelly Gravedoni
Upside Down is a novel filled with suspense. This book captivated me from the first chapter until the very last. John Ramsey Miller creates such vivid characters that stand out even amongst the fast paced plot. The story itself is is quite amazing as it takes many twists and turns. Definitely a must read for those interested in suspense.
Lsmckinlay
I have come to learn that I pick out horrible books. This one was very convaluded with way too many people being introduced and too many people doing "secret missions" I do not recommend it to anyone else to read.
Melinda
This was my first Miller book and boy was it intriging. I couldn't put this down and would stay up late to finish - had to see if good would conquer evil. The end has many twists and turns you just can't see coming.
krin
This was a very good thriller. I liked how Faith Ann figured out how to survive and how she and Winter worked together later. I look forward to reading the first book in the series, Inside Out.
Swanbender2001
I dived right in and got my nose stuck in this story. The plot twists were fantastic and I couldn't have asked for any thing more from a read, except more books!
Kitty
This was very intriging. Kept me up past my bedtime to see if good would triumph over evil! Just who are the bad guys? You don't know until the ending. I liked.
Jill
Of the books by Miller, this is the one I liked best.
JoAnn Ainsworth
Fast paced, tense drama with twists and turns.
Kern2537
Great series
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Joann Shane
Joann Shane marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Fin
Fin marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Jackie Zarr
Jackie Zarr marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Delores Alger
Delores Alger marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Steve Miller
Steve Miller marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014