Start by marking “Unmasking Miss Lacey” as Want to Read:
Unmasking Miss Lacey

Unmasking Miss Lacey

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Stand and deliver!

Incorrigible Jack Beaufort, Earl of Frensham, with a scandal at his heels, is taking an enforced sojourn in the country. He hardly expects to confront a highwayman in this quiet retreat. Or to discover, when he lays hands on the villain, a form that is undeniably female….

Should he unmask the daring Miss Lacey and hand her over to the law? Or follow his ra
Paperback
Published March 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Unmasking Miss Lacey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unmasking Miss Lacey

Julie Bonello
Passion, peril and intrigue – Isabelle Goddard’s latest spellbinding Regency romance has got it all!

Lucinda Lacey is in desperate need of money. With her brother in debtors’ prison, Lucinda must raise enough cash to ensure that her beloved sibling’s life isn’t threatened any further. With no other option open to her, the gently bred Lucinda must throw all caution to the wind, wear men’s clothes and risk her life on the open road by adopting the guise of a highwayman. Lucinda has so far managed t
April Hollingworth
Wonderfully brilliant.
What would you do to protect your family?
Well Lucy tries her hand at being a highway man and then later bumps into her intended victim at her home of all places!
What follows is a wonderful story of desperation and budding friendship that has the possibilities of a great love.
Carrie
I LOVED this book! Lucinda was a great heroine and I really liked Jack's personality too. This was a fresh and witty read and the "highwayman" aspect was excellently done.
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Rettah
Rettah added it
Apr 19, 2015
Mecque
Mecque added it
Apr 12, 2015
Paddy
Paddy marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie added it
May 16, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
William F Sullivan
William F Sullivan marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2013
Kay Bolton
Kay Bolton marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Misty
Misty added it
Sep 15, 2013
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 12, 2015 12:11PM
I was born into an army family and most of my childhood was spent moving from school to school, including periods of living in Egypt and Germany. Some schools I loved and some I hated, so it wasn't too surprising that I left before completing my examinations.

I became a secretary but realised almost immediately that the role of handmaiden simply wasn't for me. Escape beckoned when I landed a job wi
More about Isabelle Goddard...
Love's Tangle Walking Through Glass Reprobate Lord, Runaway Lady Society's Most Scandalous Rake The Earl Plays with Fire