Escaped: A Samantha Scott Novel (Book 1)

Escaped: A Samantha Scott Novel (Book 1)

4.71 of 5 stars 4.71  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Published February 1st 2013 by Eternal Press

Shelby
Feb 03, 2013 Shelby rated it 5 of 5 stars Recommends it for: Any fiction fan!
Escaped is a compelling novel filled with adventure, excitement, and heated anticipation! The characters jump off the well-written pages to drag you into their story and become part of their mystical world. How could you not love the badass Samantha Scott leaving her trail of magic and sophisticated, snarky one liners, one of my favorites being “Elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist, touch your pearls and blow a kiss!” And don’t forget the bossy, yet undeniably sexy man who is Malakai! I can't wait for the...more
Emi Lia
Samatha, a light Bruxa, and her friends are on the run from a controlling Elder council. When she seeks help from an old friend / lover, she starts to doubt his alliance to her. While on the run, she's also put in the midst of a fight for dominance between Light & Dark Bruxas.

I really enjoyed this book.
It was a great read, very suspenseful, and lots of action. Escaped is the first book in this series, which is a great start. I can't wait to read the next one!

Here is a link to Rachel Robin...more
Becky
I was sent an e copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Samantha has powers of a light Bruxa, but she's got more than the average person and she doesn't want her powers used against her will, she wants to live her own life so she escapes with her two best friends, but life is never that easy to get away from.
I quite liked Samantha, she was quite gutsy and knows what she wants, but is still human, she has moments where she feels lost, confused and hurt, but she still fights back.
Kai...more
Jeanbooknerd
Samantha Scott is a light Bruxa whose powers are more complete than others. Knowing that her powers might be used for evil purposes, she decides to escape the gripping control of the Elder council. Along with her two best friends, she realizes that it is not easy to start life anew. Rachel Robinson’s first book in the Samantha Scott novels, Escaped, is an original and highly compelling story that will take readers on a wild ride alongside the valiant, Samantha Scott.

The mystical world the chara...more
Adrian
I loved this novel! Samantha is a force to be reckoned with within the Bruxa community, and our own world. The story line is compelling, the action dramatic, and the romance perfectly heart wrenching. This book has it all. Perfect as a summer read, or something to snuggle under the covers with. You won't be disappointed, though you will want to know just what happens next in Embraced!
Hilary Heath
This was an amazing book, I could not put it down. I am not usually a fan of paranormals but this did not really feel like one. I loved the characters and fell in love with Sam and Kai. I can not wait to read the next one to find out what is in store for all of them.

Well done Rachel, it is hard to believe this is your first published book. You are an amazing author!!!
April
Escaped is original & compelling! This story takes you on a enchanted wild adventure with the fearless, Samantha Scott. From the prologue, Robinson, throws you in to the action and has you hanging on to the edge of your seat until the very end. This book is a must read! I loved it & cannot wait for the next book in this series!!!!
Sarah Gates
Love this book!!! Can't wait for book #2!!!!
CAR
CAR marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Kirstie
Kirstie marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Tatjana Mallano
Tatjana Mallano marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Angel Brownell
Angel Brownell marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Anna Banana
Anna Banana marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
alligator
alligator marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Mick Loves Books
Mick Loves Books marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
lovestoread
lovestoread marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Jacklynn Sizemore
Jacklynn Sizemore marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2013
Lela Jones
Lela Jones marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Angie Bell
Angie Bell marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Debbie Carnes
Debbie Carnes marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Rachel grew up in a small, quiet town full of loud talkers. Her words were always only loud on paper. She has been writing stories and creating characters for as long as she can remember. After living on the west coast for many years she recently moved to Virginia Beach, VA.
More about Rachel Robinson...
Crazy Good Embraced: A Samantha Scott Novel (Book 2) Six