Start by marking “A Spanking Good Time: An Adventure, Twice Told” as Want to Read:
A Spanking Good Time: An Adventure, Twice Told

A Spanking Good Time: An Adventure, Twice Told

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Note: This is the complete story of Leslie and Tom. To get Leslie’s side of the story, look for A Spanking Good Time. To get Tom’s side of the story, look for A Spanking Good Time—At Her Mercy.

A Spanking Good Time by Cassandra Carr

Leslie, as a natural Domme, works hard and plays harder. When she wins a trip to a private resort, she’s happy to discover her husband can escap
Published February 1st 2013 by Sybarite Seductions

To ask other readers questions about A Spanking Good Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Spanking Good Time

Lady
A Spanking Good Time - I was not impressed with this book at all. I've read other books by this author and liked/loved them.

The book is about a husband, submissive, and a wife, dom. While on vacation she decides that he needs to be punished publicly. So she does just that and enjoys it, plus she gave him more punishment/reward for being good during his punishment.

I would not recommend this book to others to read.

A Spanking Good Time At Her Mercy - This is the first book I have read by this autho
This is a different kind of story for me. I tend to stay away from the BDSM genre because I don't really enjoy reading them. I read this one because it was a short story. It took me about 15 minutes to read this one, so know in advance that it is short.

What I enjoyed most about it was seeing both POVs.
Liz at Fictional Candy
Mmmmm fun, another Cassandra Carr collaborative book! As I quickly learned from other books of hers, she works quite well with others! A Spanking Good Time was a very short and quick read, but the format of it was a lot of fun and I definitely love the take on it. Like the blurb says, A Spanking Good Time, written by Cassandra Carr, is from Leslie’s POV. And A Spanking Good Time – At Her Mercy, written by Emma Lai, is from Tom’s POV.

Leslie and Tom are married. She’s a sales rep and he is a big
Phuong
While I'm not a huge fan of female Domme stories, I actually enjoyed these two quickie stories written by Cassandra Carr and Emma Lai. These two authors did a great job writing the stories from each character's POV which was fun and refreshing and the sex scene portrayed in each one was totally hot. It was unexpected and a total turn-on to see Tom, a tough FBI agent, wiling to submit and be dominated by his wife, Leslie, and wickedly scheming to receive more punishment. It was good to see that L ...more
Elizabeth
This was my first Domme book and though it was short I enjoyed the switch. The power that Tom radiates in letting go and accepting his role fascinated me :)
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Shirene
Shirene marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Tam
Tam marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Debra Wright
Debra Wright marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Anadalia
Anadalia marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
Amanda Williams
Amanda Williams marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
May 28, 2013
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
May 15, 2013
Cassie Polla
Cassie Polla marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
Book Huntress
Book Huntress is currently reading it
Feb 06, 2013
Cassandra Carr is a multi-award winning romance writer. When not writing she enjoys watching hockey and hanging out online. Cassandra's books have won numerous "Best Book Of" awards and her novella Unexpected Top was nominated in the E-book Erotic Romance category of RT's Reviewers' Choice Awards.

She thinks the best part of being a writer is penning stories about love and sex while most others str
More about Cassandra Carr...
Impact (Buckin' Bull Riders, #1) Talk to Me See the Light (Safe Harbor #1) Should've Known Better (Storm, #1) Caught