Start by marking “Fusion (Portal Chronicles, #5)” as Want to Read:
Fusion (Portal Chronicles, #5)

Fusion (Portal Chronicles #5)

There was just one little difference—my reflection was not separated from me by silver-coated glass. She could have been my twin, except I didn’t have one. No, she was me.

This is the fifth and final book of the Portal Chronicles
Published March 13th 2013 by Imogen Rose (first published March 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Fusion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fusion

Cat's Review
Jul 30, 2013 Cat's Review rated it it was ok
Taylor Smith
Mar 17, 2013 Taylor Smith rated it did not like it
This series has been taunting me for a while, ever since I bought it over a year ago. It sounded so interesting, but unfortunately, it didn't live up to it's hype at all. I did finish the entire series, which ended up being a huge waste of my time. I kept thinking it was going to get better, but sadly, it never did.

The writing was unnatural and didn't flow well, especially in the dialogue, and I felt that there were a lot of missed opportunities in the storyline. I'm no writer, but if I were, t
Sandra
Oct 29, 2016 Sandra rated it it was amazing
Excelente serie, me pregunto que pasó con los problemas en la dimensión, se tocarán en otros libros???
Linda
May 15, 2013 Linda rated it it was amazing
This is the final book of the Portal Chronicles series. That, apparently, brings a conclusion to the time-and-dimension-hopping adventures of the two Arizonas, Arizona Stevens and her alter ego in another dimension, Arizona Darley.

From the very beginning of this series, I had a lot of questions as to how this was going to all work out. I didn't really care for Olivia, I felt like she was controlling and manipulative. As the story progressed we learn more about her past and present, and through h
Al
Mar 16, 2013 Al rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, read-2013
The covers of past Portal Chronicles books each depicted a new moon phase. Imogen Rose set herself up to have to wind up the series with this book, with a full moon on the cover. I’ve read several times in several different venues that Rose is a “pantser” rather than an outliner and didn’t know where the story was going; I was interested in seeing how she’d wrap up the overall story line. I saw two logical conclusions, which I won’t detail to avoid spoilers, but will say that one of my ideas lef ...more
Candy
Mar 15, 2013 Candy rated it it was amazing
When the author sent me this book for review, I practically started bawling. The end of Arizona and the Wanderers and... no, it cannot be! Arizona is the anti-Bella of young adult literature. She's strong-willed, self-confident and I've yet to want to drop kick her. Oh, she's still a teenager, she's a little whiny at times and all in love and conflicted, but... as much as the book is definitely fiction, she feels real. These kind of female lead characters are who I want my daughter looking up to ...more
Iris
Apr 20, 2013 Iris rated it it was amazing
Fusion was such an amazing book!!! Imogen went above and beyond writing this. There is so much going on in this book and it just capture's the readers attention. You will finally see how each character has grown from the first book, I think that is the best part. Finally being able to see each character develop into something great.

For those of you who have read my reviews for the first four books you know that i always have something to say about the male characters. Kellan, David, Kellan, Dav
Sylvianne
Apr 15, 2013 Sylvianne rated it it was amazing
I think I already said it but I absolutely love the Portal Chronicles series and I love Imogen Rose writing. This book is the perfect end for the perfect series. You know, when we read about love triangle, we always feel a little sad for the person who doesn't finish with the girl. How about creating a doppelganger so everybody is happy!! That is just perfect.

I just finished Integration a couple of weeks ago and I was so surprise and happy to see Jagger in that book. It feels to me that it was
Yekaterina
Aug 06, 2014 Yekaterina rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
The final chapters in this five book series. It's really hard to write a summary for this book without spoilers. So many things happen in this book as it comes to an end. I liked many things about the book and series. As I've mentioned in previous reviews the characters are great, the books are written at a good pace, and the authors creativity shines.
However, there are also the criticisms. The book just ends. There is very little closure or total understanding at the end. It leaves you feeling
Elle Rose
Mar 20, 2013 Elle Rose rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya
Portals Chronicles is an amazing series. I want to commend Imogen Rose on what is one of the best stories I’ve read. I was excited to see Fusion was finally in print and enjoyed the fifth book in this series. The ending was great, sad since it seems to be over, but great. I would be a little upset if I knew this was it for the series, but I hope Rose will fill in some of the blanks through the Bonfire Academy series.
greg brammer
Sep 08, 2015 greg brammer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Life is good.

Arizona, whether it be Stevens or Darley, has found happiness with the one they love. Life has had it's challenges for the family with kidnappings, sudden disappearances and the struggle to find true happiness be it in this dimension or that of one in the past or future. Family is what makes life special.
Maria
Apr 10, 2013 Maria rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this series. I was a bit disappointed with the fourth book but the fifth did bring everything to a conclusion. I recommend the series because it does keep you turning the pages and wanting more. I see it as like an enjoyable TV series, not a classic but a good story that I wanted to see through to the end.
Adriana Rios de Biedermann
Apr 30, 2013 Adriana Rios de Biedermann rated it really liked it
The final book at the series and for that reason I have a happy memorices and the ones that ar sad, but I reaaly enjoy the series and the story... And Im really waiting for more than Faustine series....
Jen
Apr 08, 2013 Jen rated it liked it
I was surprised that this was the final book in the series. I think it ended too abruptly. I have enjoyed this series.
Kim
Feb 28, 2014 Kim rated it it was ok
I really enjoyed this series at the start. It was new and interesting. Then, somewhere in book 3 or book 4, the story lines became overly complex. And in the end, things seemed overly simplified.
Jan Niblock
May 17, 2013 Jan Niblock rated it it was amazing
Loved it! What a nice way to end a series but still keeping some of the characters with us in the other stories.
Julie
Jul 07, 2013 Julie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned-books
Thanks Imogen Rose for a wonderful series. I loved the conclusion for Arizona and the rest of the family and friends I got to know through out the story. Everyone needs to read The Portal Series.
Catie Corcoran sabo
Catie Corcoran sabo rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2013
Kristina
Kristina rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2015
Claire Bird
Claire Bird rated it it was ok
Apr 01, 2013
Bernadette Remias
Bernadette Remias rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2013
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2015
Krystine
Krystine rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2016
Crystal Calvert
Crystal Calvert rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2015
Aileen
Aileen rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2014
Lauren
Lauren rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2013
Angela ReadingCave
Angela ReadingCave rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2013
Regunda
Regunda rated it liked it
May 06, 2016
Erica Sanfilippo
Erica Sanfilippo rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2013
Kimbelry Lund
Kimbelry Lund rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Hush (Lush, #2)
  • Angel of Mine
  • Dead Letter Day (Messenger #3)
  • Breathless (The Cordelia Chronicles #1)
  • Untitled (Gilded Wings, #3)
  • The Guardians
  • Burn Like Fire (The Briar Creek Vampires, #6)
  • Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Painfully Ordinary (Lumina Saga #1)
  • How to Hook a Bookworm (How To, #3)
  • Aries Fire
  • Three Lives to Live
  • Fairy Thief (Fairy Circle, #2)
  • Contessa (Choisie, #1)
  • Bear Witness (The Pack Rules, #4)
  • Night Visions (Night Series)
  • Pixies vs. Fairies (The Fairy Rose Chronicles, #3)
  •  Joe Café
Imogen Rose is the author of the bestselling series, Portal Chronicles, which has attained cult status within indie literature and become a favorite among teens and adults alike. An immunologist by profession, Dr. Rose published her first work of fiction in 2010. She now writes full time and is currently working on her second teen series, the Bonfire Chronicles. Imogen was born in Sweden and has l ...more
More about Imogen Rose...

Portal Chronicles (5 books)
  • Portal (Portal Chronicles, #1)
  • Equilibrium (Portal Chronicles, #2)
  • Quantum (Portal Chronicles, #3)
  • Momentum (Portal Chronicles, #4)