Start by marking “The Secrets of Albion Falls (The Secrets Series, Volume 1)” as Want to Read:
The Secrets of Albion Falls (The Secrets Series, Volume 1)

The Secrets of Albion Falls (The Secrets Series, Volume 1)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  22 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Living a sequestered life in magical village named, Albion Falls. Sophia's only friend, a fairy named Rosalba, provides a welcome source of comfort and support.

It is a lie. Rosalba is not what she appears to be.

Rosalba's sinister intention to devour Sophia's soul becomes the focus of her parents.

Sophia's family and the local villagers try to protect this young woman.

Un
Kindle Edition, First , 330 pages
Published January 28th 2013 by Donald Wardle (Amazon)

To ask other readers questions about The Secrets of Albion Falls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secrets of Albion Falls

Alix Richards
Feb 03, 2013 Alix Richards rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
When I can find a good book that holds my attention from beginning to end, that's a treat. For one classified as New Adult, Fantasy and Adventure, I say that's even a double treat. I haven't found many of those who can hold my attention and imagination for long. I'm picky about what I read, but I have to say, Sass Cadeaux did an awesome job holding my attention and keeping me turning the pages, even long after I promised myself I was heading to bed.

'The Secrets of Albion Falls (The Secrets Serie
Cat
Jan 31, 2013 Cat rated it it was amazing
The Secrets of Albion Falls by Sass Cadeaux was everything I expected it to be, based solely on who the author is.

Her characters were well prepared and described with just the right amount of details. This author allows her readers to use their imaginations (with the right amount of guidance)!

The description of the location was breathtaking, and the depth of emotion she instilled in all of her characters was unparalleled.

This is a book about a human and her painful upbringing, surrounded by a
Sass Cadeaux
Jan 31, 2013 Sass Cadeaux rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As the author of this book, I would like to give it 4.75 stars.

Why? Well ... I am one of those people who believe that life, books and, adventures will always have room for improvement.

This series was inspired by and elder I met at a Powwow. After she shared her story about skin-walkers, I asked if I could interview her. I explained my intention to write a fiction story with the elements of their beliefs.

The research and medical journals were quite an endeavor.

I do hope you enjoy this and the
Brandon Haugen
Feb 01, 2013 Brandon Haugen rated it it was amazing
it was a great escape
Cassandra
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 stars - I loved it!!!

I loved this book and could totally relate to Sophie because I had no idea what was going on, but I did have thoughts about Alba not being so good because I thought the bad smell for foreshadowing her evilness. I did not read the blurb before reading the book, so I didn’t know she was evil. The author did a great job of Sophie’s point of view from a child as she grew up with the nuances of a child’s language and her response to things. As you read th
Dean Sault
Jul 14, 2013 Dean Sault rated it it was amazing
Author Sass Cadeaux took me into a world where I instantly cared about the abuse and isolation of a little girl living in a family in crisis. Character development brought this story-person to life, complete with smiles as the child enjoyed happy moments and anger at her abusive step father as he chastised or neglected her. About the time I thought the story would slow down, it took off into a paranormal world that came across as incredibly real. Betrayal by the child's only close friend decays ...more
Mega Shot
Feb 05, 2013 Mega Shot rated it it was amazing
Seriously cool book! I Can't wait for the next volume.
Skin-walkers, shifter and the writing!
The ending will blow your mind, leaving you with mixed emotions.
Awesome, frigging awesome, Sass!
Jonel Boyko
Feb 24, 2013 Jonel Boyko rated it it was amazing
When I first started reading this novel I was definitely thinking WTF, but definitely keep reading and everything will make more sense. By about way through the book I was fully captivated and couldn’t put the book down.

The writing seems a bit forced and choppy at the beginning, rather than fluid and natural as one would expect from a story being written in the first person. Her writing smooths out after the first couple of chapters. It becomes less choppy, more realistic, and has a much bette
Vibhu Ashok
Feb 19, 2013 Vibhu Ashok rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fellow-authors
"The secret of Albion Falls" ....I must say is the one the best book, I have laid my hands on lately...it was such pleasure to read.....
Took me to the magical world of Sophie and Rosalba....

Every page ...every chapter have something to offer you...while reading it, our imagination play in it's beauty....

All the characters are unique and as novel moves on, they reveal new characteristics...as soon as we predict that this could happen.....
Sass turns us down in positive way, by offering a new persp
Karen Dales
Feb 28, 2013 Karen Dales rated it it was amazing
Sass Cadeaux is a fabulous author whose writing will, and does, evoke strong emotions from the reader. I was immediately sucked into the finely crafted narrative. Though I could see what the 'secret' was long before the protagonist, it was still a ride to see how she discovers the truth through the strange actions of those around her. The ending was fantastic and when I realized I had read the last sentence all I could think of was 'What? Where's the rest of it?' I can't wait for the next in the ...more
Tamara!
Mar 04, 2013 Tamara! rated it it was amazing
Sass, I almost couldn't give you five stars, not because the book isn't worth it, but because now I'm left hanging with one heck of a cliff hanger and am squirming to find out what happens next! Thoroughly enjoyable, fast paced, very fun, characters well rounded with personality and quirks, delightful change of pace and I devoured this book in just a few hours on a perfect rainy Sunday. I thank you for the distraction and the adventure! So, when do we get to find out what happens next?
Sylvia Stein
Aug 15, 2013 Sylvia Stein rated it it was amazing
I have to say this is one fabulous book by the amazing Sass Cadeaux. These characters were so real. I truly loved the protagonist in this story and the journey she takes us on. All of the characters in the story let you in on all the pain of what they are all dealing with. I was very driven by the story and all that surrounds it. This story was mesmerizing and profound. The Secrets of Albion Falls had such amazing descriptions and imagery throughout . I really enjoyed it.

Syl Stein
Apr 28, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. The author finely blended skin-walkers with shifters, fairies, soul sucking witches, and so much more! This is one of those rare books that you don't mind reading a second or third time. I am a fan and cannot wait to read more by Author Sass Cadeaux.
Sandra-lynn Wardle
Sandra-lynn Wardle rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2013
Susan Hulcher
Susan Hulcher rated it it was amazing
Frances Mullins
Frances Mullins rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2014
Bbydrgns
Bbydrgns rated it it was amazing
Sue Sault
Sue Sault rated it it was amazing
Chrissie Parker
Chrissie Parker rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2014
Alice (Astell)
Alice (Astell) rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2013
Eric
Eric rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2013
D.j. Wardle
D.j. Wardle rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2013
Gemma Wilford
Gemma Wilford marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Don Staplton
Don Staplton marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Purple Dalek (Leigha)
Purple Dalek (Leigha) marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Alicia Coleman
Alicia Coleman marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2013
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
Debi Sullivan
Debi Sullivan marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Elise
Elise marked it as to-read
May 22, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
AL
AL marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
C.L. Parks
C.L. Parks marked it as to-read
Hana
Hana marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2013
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2013
Keirstin
Keirstin marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Onisha Ellis
Onisha Ellis marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Alicia House
Alicia House marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Melania Popescu
Melania Popescu marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Bree Hodges
Bree Hodges marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Selina
Selina marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Sass is a Canadian Author widely regarded for her work on her eleven book series entitled ‘The Coalition of the Supernatural or THE COTS SERIES', The Secrets Series, and her indie newspaper entitled, Cadeaux Corner.

Sass states, “In little time we have done so much. Our biggest goal is to embrace all our readers, answer all questions, and hopefully, have them feel like they are a part of our family
More about Sass Cadeaux...

“Wishing you the best adventures in reading and in life!” 1 likes