Start by marking “Midnight's Kiss: Part I” as Want to Read:
Midnight's Kiss: Part I

Midnight's Kiss: Part I

4.53 of 5 stars 4.53  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  7 reviews
From New York Times bestselling author Donna Grant comes a new tale of The Dark Warriors—men who have been bound by gods, fighting a deadly war that normal humans know nothing about. It is a brutal, unforgiving battle that may cost them their souls…unless they can find the one woman whose love can set them free.

Dr. Veronica “Ronnie” Reid is not just another pretty face. Sh
Published April 2nd 2013 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Midnight's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight's Kiss

Vanessa theJeepDiva
The latest book in Donna Grant’s Dark Warriors series is being sold as a serial! Midnight’s Kiss has been broken down into four sections. Now you can wait until June 4 to purchase the book in its entirety or on May 14 readers will be given the option to purchase the first fourteen exciting chapters of Arran and Ronnie’s thrilling book.

Readers are quickly swept back into Warrior and Druid life at MacLeod Castle. Nearly a year has passed in this magical world and the tension between some of the W
Cheryl
Cliffhanger

I found this to be a slow read for a while but then couldn't put it down. I was surprised that it ended with a cliffhanger and am now going to get part 2.

Bridgette Bandell
throughout reading this book I have come to learn that Arran has some kind of resolve about him!! love Ronnie's spunk!! but there's been a few times mentally where I have found myself trying to will the characters. lol... jumping directly into part two!!! I just have to find out what is up with this box!!
Sheri
Wonderful!!! I just Loved these stories.The Dark Warriors are such great characters and Donna Grant makes the story and characters come to life in my mind. I cannot get enough of her books. I can never put them down to stop reading is not possible for me.
Michelle
Midnight s kiss

Ronnie don't know what she is. Aaron should never let his hard down around her. he should have watched her at all time.
Vicki Lake
I cannot wait for part 2, and the rest of the book! I hope that Arran and Ronnie finally connect! On edge waiting to see what happens!! :) Thanks Donna!
Debbie
Too short
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Chanelle Nash
Chanelle Nash marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Pam
Pam added it
Dec 10, 2014
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Charity Roelker
Charity Roelker marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Trisha Lovell
Trisha Lovell marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Terika
Terika marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Farona
Farona marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Politician Won (Thresl Chronicles #3)
  • Demon Laird (Legacy of the Mist Clans, #2)
  • Aidan (The Awakening, #1)
  • Call Me Yours
  • Eternally Devoted (Frostbite, #4)
  • Wicked Lies (Dark Mission #4.5)
  • Protect and Service (Paranormal Protection Agency # 3)
  • Tales of the Red Moon Clan
  • Freshman: Uncut (Ivory Towers, #1)
  • Collision (Buckin' Bull Riders, #2)
  • Bondmate (Planet Alpha #1)
  • Damned And Desired (Demons in Exile, #2)
  • A Marine Affair (Always a Marine, #13)
  • Bound by Night (Brides of Darkness #3)
  • Bite Me (London Undead, #1)
  • Heart of the Jaguar
  • Devil In My Arms (The Saint's Devils, #3)
  • The Shadow of Mudflap (Foxtrot Team, #1)
Donna Grant is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than forty novels and novellas spanning multiple genres of romance.

She was born and raised in Texas but loves to travel. Her adventures have taken her throughout the United States as well as to Jamaica, Mexico, and Scotland. Growing up on the Texas/Louisiana border, Donna’s Cajun side of the family taught her the “spicy” si
More about Donna Grant...
Dangerous Highlander (Dark Sword, #1) Forbidden Highlander (Dark Sword, #2) Wicked Highlander (Dark Sword, #3) Untamed Highlander (Dark Sword, #4) Midnight's Master (Dark Warriors, #1)