Dora's Halloween Adventure

Dora's Halloween Adventure

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Oh, no! Swiper swiped Boots's Halloween candy! Follow the candy trail and lift the flaps to help Dora and Boots find where he hid it -- and a few spooky surprises along the way!
Board Book, 14 pages
Published September 1st 2003 by Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon (first published 2000)

Skylar Burris
I really don't like these "character books." They are so banal. But what are you going to do when your child asks you to read a specific book? Discourage their desire to have you read to them? Alas, no. I've read it far too many times. She loves to lift the flaps and look for the candy. I'm about ready to shoot Dora down, myself. It has the advantage of teaching her one or two Spanish words, I suppose.
Samantha
Dora and Boots celebrate Halloween by tracking down Boot's stolen candy bag. Swiper has stolen the candy and taken it to a haunted house. Dora and Boot's follow the map to get to the haunted house to retrieve Boot's candy bag. The book is also a pop up book with candy hidden behind the flaps. This is a great interactive book for young children.
Eastofoz
Cute Halloween book for the 3 to 8 crowd who like bedtime stories. There are lots of fun lift the flaps that engage children throughout the story. Nothing is scary just lots of trick or treating fun with Dora and her friends.
Celticoracle
No flaps in this copy, which is too bad, because it would make it a little more engaging.
Jenny Moore
Dora is one of my granddaughter's favorite characters.
Kirei
Sep 28, 2008 Kirei rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: toddlers and preschoolers
Shelves: younger-kids
We just love this fun Dora book! Lots of lift-the-flaps.
Cory
Lots of flaps but pretty pointless too.
Kolby
Kolby added it
Jun 24, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 10, 2013
Sushma
Sushma added it
Nov 23, 2013
Jissella Romeroo
Jissella Romeroo marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Alisa
Alisa added it
Jun 30, 2013
Greg Stallings
Greg Stallings marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
BBBBooks
BBBBooks marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Gracie
Gracie added it
Dec 22, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Dora's Backpack (Dora the Explorer, #6) Dora's Storytime Collection Mother Knows Best SpongeBob RippedPants Little Star (Dora the Explorer)