Start by marking “Dora's Halloween Adventure” as Want to Read:
Dora's Halloween Adventure

Dora's Halloween Adventure

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Oh, no! Swiper swiped Boots's Halloween candy! Follow the candy trail and lift the flaps to help Dora and Boots find where he hid it -- and a few spooky surprises along the way!
Board Book, 14 pages
Published September 1st 2003 by Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Dora's Halloween Adventure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dora's Halloween Adventure

Heidi Pepin
He adores the flaps and is very into Dora right now. This is a clear favorite for him at the moment.
Skylar Burris
I really don't like these "character books." They are so banal. But what are you going to do when your child asks you to read a specific book? Discourage their desire to have you read to them? Alas, no. I've read it far too many times. She loves to lift the flaps and look for the candy. I'm about ready to shoot Dora down, myself. It has the advantage of teaching her one or two Spanish words, I suppose.
Samantha
Dora and Boots celebrate Halloween by tracking down Boot's stolen candy bag. Swiper has stolen the candy and taken it to a haunted house. Dora and Boot's follow the map to get to the haunted house to retrieve Boot's candy bag. The book is also a pop up book with candy hidden behind the flaps. This is a great interactive book for young children.
Eastofoz
Cute Halloween book for the 3 to 8 crowd who like bedtime stories. There are lots of fun lift the flaps that engage children throughout the story. Nothing is scary just lots of trick or treating fun with Dora and her friends.
Celticoracle
No flaps in this copy, which is too bad, because it would make it a little more engaging.
Jenny Moore
Dora is one of my granddaughter's favorite characters.
Kirei
Sep 28, 2008 Kirei rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: toddlers and preschoolers
Shelves: younger-kids
We just love this fun Dora book! Lots of lift-the-flaps.
Cory
Lots of flaps but pretty pointless too.
Corey
Corey marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Lilly
Lilly marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Alexis arnold
Alexis arnold marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
jamari
jamari marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Jen
Jen added it
Oct 28, 2014
Kolby
Kolby added it
Jun 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Dora's Backpack (Dora the Explorer, #6) Dora's Storytime Collection SpongeBob RippedPants Mother Knows Best Little Star (Dora the Explorer)