Start by marking “Ship to Shore” as Want to Read:
Ship to Shore

Ship to Shore

Sally and Dermid have a problem: neither one will admit that they love the other.

They were drawn together while sailing a tall ship across the Atlantic Ocean, but their brief relationship ended badly. Fate gives them a second chance when Sally takes a job on Scotland’s Isle of Lewis, where Dermid is trying to begin a new life.

But fate is fickle, and it stacks the odds ag
Published March 2012 by CreateSpace (first published February 25th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Ship to Shore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ship to Shore

Joan
Aug 20, 2012 Joan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Where to begin? I really liked this book a lot. It is the type of book that you don't want to end because the characters are so easy to know and invest in.

This book is one that makes you feel i ntimately a part of the story. It helps that it begins on a Tall Ship and everyone is new to each other. As they grow in their friendships and relationships form, you feel like you're part of that too.

The main characters are people any of us would know, or in fact could be. Elizabeth Krall manages to cr
Elaine
May 25, 2014 Elaine rated it it was amazing
What a pleasant surprise this book turned out to be! An extremely well written story with wonderful characters that felt so real that I was still thinking of them when I woke up this morning.

It is a story about a holiday romance that didn't quite happen. The first part of the book is set on a tall ship following its voyage across the Atlantic and is where the relationship between Sally and Dermid first starts to flourish. I loved this part of the book and in particular the descriptions of the sa
Louise Graham
Aug 14, 2012 Louise Graham rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There is something very different when you read a book set at sea, not many of them around and I can say that this is a really good one! First part is set at sea and as the holiday romance ends we are transported to land in London and Scottish islands, here the story continues to enfold and the whole ‘will they or won’t they?’.

Strong leads in both Sally and Dermid. He is dark and mysterious and she is not quite sure of where she is going – both unsure of the next steps in life.

Being a romance bo
June
Jun 01, 2012 June rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! “The course of true love never did run smooth” said Shakespeare and thats sure the case with Sally and Dermid. Just when I thought a happy ending was in sight something would throw them off. This book kept me turning the pages to find out what was going to happen next. Both of them are wary about committing for different reasons, but it’s a romance so its got to have a happy ending, but you don’t know for sure until literally the very last page. The descriptions are so real I ...more
Susan Milford-betts
Susan Milford-betts rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2015
Crystal
Crystal rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2013
Helen
Helen rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2012
Rhomy
Rhomy marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2012
Elizabeth Krall
Apr 23, 2012 Elizabeth Krall added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Anita Hu
Anita Hu marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2012
Lisa Krith
Lisa Krith is currently reading it
Jun 05, 2012
Ashley
Ashley is currently reading it
Jun 06, 2012
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2012
Rosemary Stoneman
Rosemary Stoneman marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2012
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2012
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2012
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2012
Michelle
Michelle is currently reading it
Wanda Morrison
Wanda Morrison marked it as to-read
Laura Shutt
Laura Shutt is currently reading it
Michelle
Michelle is currently reading it
Jun 20, 2012
Mary V
Mary V marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2012
Kimberly Sprague
Kimberly Sprague marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2012
Lora
Lora marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2012
Shanna
Shanna marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2012
Lindajean
Lindajean marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2012
Maryellen
Maryellen marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2012
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
SaJe Goodson
SaJe Goodson marked it as to-read
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jenny Franklin
Jenny Franklin marked it as to-read
Tedra Sharon
Tedra Sharon marked it as to-read
Geri
Geri marked it as to-read
Goodreads Librari...: Update book cover please 5 40 Jan 29, 2013 07:40PM
** "In Your Sights", a suspense/thriller (with a touch of romance) set in Sydney. OUT NOW **
I am also the author of the contemporary romance novels "Too Close" and "Ship to Shore", and of an occasional series of short stories themed around holidays, called "Holiday Romances".
Most of my career was spent as an editor, but now I work as a print and digital graphic designer. An unexpected side-effect
More about Elizabeth Krall...