Start by marking “Zane (Alluring Indulgence, #2)” as Want to Read:
Zane (Alluring Indulgence, #2)

Zane (Alluring Indulgence #2)

4.3  ·  Rating Details ·  9,851 Ratings  ·  706 Reviews
Vanessa Carmichael will never forget that horrible day for as long as she lives. With Zane fully on the mend from the brutal attack he suffered right in her very own yard, she knows she should be grateful, which she is. She also knows that walking away from Zane might be the only way to keep him safe. Despite her denial, V knows she can’t trust her own heart, especially ...more
Published May 5th 2013 by SL Independent Publishing LLC

Lisa
Jan 03, 2014 Lisa rated it really liked it

He’d have her flat on her back and naked in the blink of an eye. For some reason, when Zane was close, her clothes just seemed to fall off.

HOLY HORNY TOADS!

THIS BOOK WAS HOT!

I MEAN… R.E.A.L.L.Y. H.A.W.T.

It all left me feeling like ........

description

This book is about the youngest of the Walker brothers.

Zane Walker was edgy. He was hard, and what made it worse, he was infused with a passion so fierce, those he cared about risked the chance of getting burned from time to time.

He looked like the average,
~ Becs ~
 photo ZaneNicEdwards_zps8ebce559.jpg

Oh, to live in Nicole Edwards hedonistic, sexy world. Where orgasms are mind-melding and life-altering and where any girl can end up as the filling in a Walker Brothers sandwich. I think, definitely if you’ve read Nicole Edwards before, that you know that you’re not going to get straight forward m/f erotica here and neither should you expect it. Oh no!! What you get is a virtual smorgasbord of erotica where the author bombards you with a shock and awe display of sensuality that will leave you br
DKristin
Dec 26, 2013 DKristin rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-a-copy
What was my reaction/how did I feel about this book???

photo catbox.gif

photo escalator-spin_gif-bin-090313.gif

photo slothonboat.gif

photo jawdrop1.gif

photo sweet-baby-jesus_o_1357987.jpg

So in short... it was wild, crazy, HOT, and caused massive unexpected O's and destruction of the...

Ovaries Exploded photo ovaries2.gif

I've never had a book contain so much heat that I actually felt the need to take a break from the smutastic... after this book I HAD to take a break! That is definitely a great thing!

LoveLoveLoveIt photo loveloveloveit.gif
Jen
Aug 08, 2013 Jen rated it really liked it
This book is about the youngest brother of the Walker clan, and it had major sizzle let me tell you! WHEW! This story did not lack in the sex department at all. Not only do we get a bunch of threesome action, but there is some male on male action as well. So, if that is not your thing then I would not recommend you read it! These Walker brothers are hot, kinky, and know how to treat a woman..er...or maybe a man..in some of their cases! This series is not for the faint of heart; it is a panty ...more
Crystal~BIG book addict~
Mar 08, 2014 Crystal~BIG book addict~ rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
What does one say about the hotness of the Walker brothers?

Thoughts like this are always crossing my mind while reading this...

TMI? Okay, sorry, maybe that was a little too far. But seriously people, can you blame me? We have Zane and V and Beau in every combination there is, and let me tell you....

Zane and V are trying to get past the attack that left Zane in a coma for awhile. V is struggling with her panic attacks and being harassed by Zane's attacker. V thinks she can keep him safe if she ju
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 SCORCHING HOT AND SENSUAL STARS!!!

When reading Zane you will experience a whole lot of...

photo fansself3_zps4f37421d.gif

And

photo fansself2_zps2c118696.gif

And experience a whole lot of

photo kissinggif_zps91f9d7de.gif

"I need to possess you. Zane's mouth was brushing against hers with every breath he took, every word he spoke.

This is the story of Zane Walker and Vanessa Carmichael or known by her closest friends V!
Back in at the end of Kaleb, Zane gets attacked by Jake and his buddies right outside V's house leaving him unconscious and in a bad way in hospital, leaving V to deal wit
Kindle Alexander
Jan 02, 2015 Kindle Alexander rated it it was amazing
I love the Nicole Edwards world. Zane has the perfect mix of angst and sexy, making the entire story nonstop! Man I rooted for Beau. V just has that way of seeing things clearly and calling it for what it's worth. Love this story. Do yourself a favor and start from the beginning and work your way through this entire series.
Pam
Jan 13, 2014 Pam rated it liked it
“You belong to me; I don’t ever want you to forget that.”

Zane and V have just experienced a major blow to their relationship, none of which was their doing. For months Zane has been recovering at the hospital trying to get his mind and body back to where it was prior to the accident. The problem is the whole time Zane is recovering, V is left alone although she doesn’t have any physical scars, she has some internal ones that haunt her every moment she goes home. No matter how much i
Cory
Aug 28, 2015 Cory rated it really liked it
I love you Zane Walker! Oh my goodness was this steamy! Seriously! Especially when Beau was involved. God I cannot wait to get to Ethan because I know who he ends up with!

But, I'm not complaining that Travis is next! Another Walker brother....yes please!
Liah B
May 10, 2013 Liah B rated it really liked it
I need a release date on this book. Ok I need a release date on any book Nicole writes! Lbvs ;)
Ena May - Swoon Worthy Books/Enticing Journey Book Promotions
FANTASTIC melt your panties HOTT

Zane Walker is your typical Texas Cowboy, sweet, charming, sexy, dominate, alpha male with his bedroom eyes, and his panty melting voice. He wants Vanessa “V” and no matter what he has to go through he will get her. He is determined to change her mind about him and make her realize what they have is real and worth fighting for.

Vanessa Carmichael is timid, shy, and beautiful. She holds all the cards when it comes to Zane Walker and she is scared. Terrified of feeli
Melanie
May 10, 2013 Melanie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-authors
Nicole Edwards is pure Genius!!! I have now read ALL her books to date and I can say she is like a fine wine and she gets better with age :) I have left one review before (Kaleb) and never realized I guess how much they mean to an author and how much they can also hurt after reading some very nasty ones from some people....those people should not even be able to exist in my opinion..lol.. anyway..I absolutely LOVED Zane, he and V had so much passion for one another they couldn't even put it in a ...more
Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***
Perfect blend of smut and story. I love when a book gives you just what you were looking for.

description

Now bring me Travis!!
Sarah's Book Blog
May 29, 2013 Sarah's Book Blog rated it it was amazing
4.9 Stars!!
"Vanessa Carmichael, as long as the day will come, I'm willing to be patient. As long as there aren't any maybes in our future, I'm not going to rush you. However, until that day comes, I'm not willing to wait one more second without that promise"

WHEW boy, what a hot read. I don't know how Nicole does it. She never runs out of new kinky ideas for sex scenes. So far she is the only one I know that can make a threesome hot, steamy and the most rare feeling...intimate.

"Awww, shit.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
May 13, 2013 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!

I am a HUGE Nicole Edwards fan…having stumbled across her name on Goodreads and since devouring every little morsel she has written…I love everything she writes…she seems to be able to drag me in, pummel by brain with extremely hot sizzling scenes that could make your eyes water, then give you some more…the queen of ménage…something I had never read about before her other series Club Destiny…hot romance, hot men and once you finished hot and sweaty palms and palpitations leaving you r
Heather
Aug 06, 2013 Heather rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of menage, m/m, m/m/f, and m/fm Romance
Well, I have to say, I did not see that coming!! Zane is book two in the Alluring Indulgence series. I am absolutely in love with these Walker boys. There are so many of them to choose from. They are all 100% alpha male with dark hair and smoldering blue-grey eyes.

We pick up book two where Kaleb left off. Zane has been brutally attacked in front of Vanessa. He barely escapes alive. Vanessa finds herself backing away from Zane. She feels responsible for his attack.

Alluring Indulgence has its gr
MELISSA
Aug 27, 2013 MELISSA rated it really liked it
Wow, so Nicole Edwards continues to blow my mind and shock the hell out of me! LOL :) This book had me experiencing a lot of new stuff I haven't read before. Like A LOT!!! It was as usual full of gorgeous hot men & extremely entertaining! ;) Now onto Travis!!! :)))

-Her eyes traced every graceful line of his lean, magnificent body as he braced his hands on the top of the doorjamb and leaned into it, his smoke blue eyes fixated on her.

-He was like a drug, impossible to resist once she'd had a
La-Lionne
Someone needs to smack me on the back of my head and tell me to get my sh*t together. My kindle is a mess and my memory is not functioning as it should.
I made it to about 20% before I started skimming. Around 70% it started to feel familiar and it downed on me that I've read the first book, and hated. But that's not the funniest part, the funniest thing is that not only have I bought book #3 (last year, back in freaking august, which I don't remember), kindle search showed that I have other 4 bo
Renee W. Tyler,  Battery Operated Book Blog
So I am not one of those people who can write one of those amazing and awesome reviews, but what I can say is that this book is freaking AMAZING!!!! In true Nicole Edwards style she has panties melting and jaws dropping. I can not tell you how many cold showers I have taken in the last couple of days. She keeps your imagination working in overdrive and your labido screaming for more. I can not wait for her next book to come out! If people want a good read that will make you sweat, your heart ...more
Joy Whiteside
Aug 17, 2013 Joy Whiteside rated it it was amazing
Nicole Edwards has done it again.

Zane is full of adventure, romance and tons of hot erotic sex. Once you start reading there is no stopping until you get to the last word in the last paragraph and then you are complaining as you need/want more.

Zane moves along at a great pace, has characters that you have to fall in love with and a story that does not stop.

Nicole Edwards is an awesome author with an extreme talent for creating characters and stories that grab you by the seat of your pants and do
Sammy ⭐️
Aug 13, 2013 Sammy ⭐️ rated it really liked it

Really enjoyed this Zane is yummy, looking forward to reading Travis's story next :)
My Pink Fairytales
Oh Zane, I'm sorry honey, but I didn't enjoy your story that much. I mean I liked it, but it didn't keep me focus or engaged.

Zane Walker, the youngest of the seven brothers. We met him in the first book of the series, which, by the way, ended with a phone call announcing Zane's in the hospital. We also know he has something going on with Zoey's friend, V. (Vanessa).

I didn't like this book that much because:
- it starts with Zane being attacked and beaten within an inch of his life. Brutally, ho
figuranta❤️addicted❤️to❤️books❤️
4 Stars

I've read this book last weekend on my way to Norfolk. And let's say that being stuck in traffic for 7.5 hours i wasn't bored at all. Having my fill of Starbucks, my fags and this awesome hot book so i actually don't know when the time has passed. I read this book in one go and no surprise there stuck in the car not having anything else to do.

I must admit it was a bit harder to get into this book but eventually i really got into it. Zane and V are truly awesome characters. I loved Zane he
Karen111
Aug 10, 2014 Karen111 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 50%

God, this was awful. I wanted to enjoy this as I really want to read the m/m Ethan, but I really couldn't continue.

The characters, although hot and plentiful, had absolutely nothing going on between their ears. The all too frequent mention of every single character on multiple occasions was just too much for me, and the author just kept reminding us over and over again about where each character was with their lives, rather than simply focussing on Zane and Vanessa's story.

Also, Travi
Dora Sky
Dec 28, 2013 Dora Sky rated it it was amazing
This book...

Well, this books was extremely hot from the beginning until the end.

Miss Edwards wrote another sexy story that was extremely captivating.

Once again I couldn't put it down. I had to finish it right away so I could start the next one.

Miss Edwards writing style is plein de vapeur!

photo tumblr_mwtp7sIYgN1rctctpo1_250_zpsc3ac664a.gif

Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books
Holy shit. This was FUCKING HOT! Zane and V are smoking. Zane and V with Beau are scorching. Zane AND Beau plus V are amazeballs. Did not see that coming. Not at all but fuuuuuck it was hot, hot, hot. Did I say it was hot?

Oh yeah...

Liz Lawson
Loving the series - but what is it with these men from Dallas and Austin - is there something in the water supply??? Looking forward to the Travis story.
Chris- Bookaddict
May 10, 2013 Chris- Bookaddict rated it it was amazing
WOW I can't even think clearly right now after reading this Book. It was 100% Hot steamy Alpha Man intoxicating.

Review to come later .
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Jul 31, 2013 Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~ rated it really liked it
Definitely have some things to say about this one.... But after that ending, I need to jump on Travis' book first !
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Can't wait!!!!
Hope this book is as good as the first ;)
  • Innocence Defied (New York, #3)
  • Rule of Three (Rule of Three, #1)
  • Honey Red
  • Winner Takes All (Winner Takes All, #1-5)
  • The Glass Knot
  • Resolution (Heart of Stone, #3; NSC Industries, #4)
  • Destiny Calls
  • Breakaway (The Dartmouth Cobras, #3)
  • Some Like It Hot
  • Rock Hard Love (Rock Hard, #1)
  • Taken by Chance (Club Volare, #5)
  • On Her Master's Secret Service (Masters and Mercenaries, #4)
  • Hurt
  • Beck (Corps Security, #3)
  • Bind and Keep Me (Pierced Hearts, #2)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Last Christmas (Bound Together, #1.5)
  • Witness Protection (The Witness, #1)
Nicole lives in Central Texas with her husband, kids and her two dogs. Although she has been writing since a very young age, she has recently ventured into the full time world of writing and is loving every second of it.

She is the author of the Club Destiny and Alluring Indulgence series and working on more projects at this time.

More about Nicole Edwards...

Alluring Indulgence (8 books)
  • Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence, #1)
  • Travis (Alluring Indulgence, #3)
  • Holidays with the Walker Brothers (Alluring Indulgence, #4)
  • Ethan (Alluring Indulgence, #5)
  • Braydon (Alluring Indulgence, #6)
  • Sawyer (Alluring Indulgence, #7)
  • Brendon (Alluring Indulgence, #8)

“Then what’s the problem?” He was getting irritated now. “Are you scared, V? Scared that fucking me might turn into something more?” Taunting her, he continued, “Scared that I might just be able to get past that impenetrable outer shell?” 25 likes
“Zane stole her breath and her common sense with just a smile. When he actually touched her, it was even worse.” 20 likes