Start by marking “Thea Stilton and the Ice Treasure: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure” as Want to Read:
Thea Stilton and the Ice Treasure: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure

Thea Stilton and the Ice Treasure: A Geronimo Stilton Adventure (Thea Stilton #9)

4.35  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,421 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Geronimo's adventurous sister Thea narrates this tale packed with action, mystery, and friendship! In this fabumouse adventure, the Thea Sisters head to Alaska, where they're attending a conference held by an important ecological association. Their host and his family are native Alaskans who show the mouselings their favorite games and activities. But soon there's trouble- ...more
Published December 1st 2011 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2008)

Heather
The ninth book in the Thea Stilton series, this book takes the Thea Sisters to Alaska for a meeting with the Green Mice to talk about the melting of the Polar Ice Caps, but soon things start to go wrong when explosions and kidnappings happen. Will the Thea Sisters be able to figure out this new mystery in Alaska while trying to help the environment?

This was a very interesting book about the Polar Ice Caps and how climate change is affecting them. There was also lots of interesting facts on Alask
Tiffany
The Thea sisters always makes me feel like super woman of sorts. Although this story took a bit longer to cook, it still ended with a bang! The plot was having the Thea sisters attend green conference given by the Green Mice in Barrow, Alaska, to take a closer look at the earth's state of health. Turns out, they discover a ship illegally exploding icebergs for the creation and sale of mineral water. With the help of police, the Thea sisters and friends successfully capture the culprits. Somewher ...more
M.l.d.
Feb 04, 2014 M.l.d. rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read this aloud to my daughter, who is crazy about Geronimo Stilton. I was disappointed that this doesn't actually feature Thea Stilton, but a group of teenagers who call themselves the "Thea Sisters". I was also disappointed by the "two-friends-have-a-crush-on-the-same-guy" subplot. The environmental message was nice though; however, I'll be discouraging my daughter from reading this line of Geronimo books until she's older.
Janice
Mar 22, 2014 Janice rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't really like the complication.........though I did like the romantic affair between the friends...
However I do agree with other readers that it shouldn't be put into a young kids book...
:-)
Tegan Mae
Really cute! My first Stilton novel. I liked that you got to learn about Alaska, as well as have an adventure. Going to be using this for a winter themed book club for 2nd to 5th graders.
Aidan Michael
Sep 18, 2015 Aidan Michael rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The thea sisters go on a mission but who would like to make ice water out of the ice in Alaska of course the company named Icewater.
Harrison Cao
Oct 02, 2015 Harrison Cao rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria Zehr
Jul 31, 2014 Maria Zehr rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun adventure and mystery story. Included a lot of facts which adds a great nonfiction twist.
Mila
Oct 19, 2015 Mila rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, elementary
It was good as the rest of them, I have nothing else to say.
Anjelica Nash
Jun 24, 2015 Anjelica Nash rated it liked it
The book Thea stilton is a very good book
JenJen
Mar 31, 2015 JenJen marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I really want to read this book
Fantasy Nebula
So cozy by the fire
Sportlive
Jan 07, 2016 Sportlive rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Leukk ...more
Tina
Mar 03, 2013 Tina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i think thea stilton books are really awesome they are so nice books to read some books of thea stilton are really funny and people love thea stilton books girls love thea stilton books they think they are awesome some people think thea stilton books suck but i think thea stilton books are awesome not just awesome they are foboulace no matter what people think about thea stilton books but I think they are really really awesome i love thea stilton books.
The Brothers
Jan 30, 2016 The Brothers rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Asher (7yo) read.
Liz Carr
Jun 26, 2013 Liz Carr rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-with-rachel
The Thea Sisters are in remote Alaskan trying to help the Green Mice at their annual gathering. Someone is impacting the icebergs, and the girls are determined to discover who.

Rich text clues, vivid illustrations, informative text boxes make this series both educational and entertaining.
Sydney
Nov 15, 2013 Sydney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
thea's sisters go to alaska for a conference. there's a ship of rats that want to destroy ice and make their own city. the rats captures the alaskan experts. thea's sister sneak onto the ship to free the experts and capture the rats.
Tessa 11-12
Jan 02, 2012 Tessa 11-12 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Thea Stilton and the ice treasure is an amazing book that I think many people should read. If you have ever read a Geronimo Stilton book think of it like that. They catch the idea of a group that want's to help save the earth.
Mary
Oct 18, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-books
Cute story that has the "Thea Sisters" traveling to Barrow, Alaska. They learn about the 49th state and share the information that they get with the readers. (Another book chosen by Esther).
Payton
May 31, 2013 Payton rated it really liked it
the arctic is starting to melt. the ice treasure is really the arctic ice. bad guys are melting the ice and selling it to make money.
Ella
Apr 22, 2015 Ella rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cover: Nice
My Rating: 75/100
Overall: Alright
Page Turner: Sure
Recommend: Sure

COMMENTS: Nice little read.
Kavya Pulluru
Jul 13, 2013 Kavya Pulluru rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................
Maria Kiguthi
Aug 18, 2013 Maria Kiguthi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
my favorite part of this good book is when some mice blowup icebergs.
Lucy
Oct 06, 2012 Lucy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i never read this book before, so i want to read it now!!
Aldy
Mahima
Mahima added it
Feb 10, 2016
Potato Panda
Potato Panda marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
  • Thea Stilton and the Mystery on the Orient Express
  • Ghost Pirate Treasure (Creepella Von Cacklefur Series #3)

Thea Stilton (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Thea Stilton and the Dragon's Code (Thea Stilton #1)
  • Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire
  • Thea Stilton And The Ghost Of The Shipwreck
  • Thea Stilton And The Secret City
  • Thea Stilton And The Mystery In Paris (Thea Stilton, #5)
  • Thea Stilton and the Cherry Blossom Adventure
  • Thea Stilton and the Star Castaways
  • Big Trouble in the Big Apple (Thea Stilton)
  • Thea Stilton and the Secret of the Old Castle