Start by marking “I'm Not a Supermouse!” as Want to Read:
I'm Not a Supermouse!

I'm Not a Supermouse! (Geronimo Stilton #43)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  626 ratings  ·  23 reviews
In each Geronimo Stilton book, another funny, cheesy adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is fast-paced, with lively full-color art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love. Geronimo has always been a 'fraidy mouse, and his super-sporty friend Bruce Hyena decides that he needs to help Geronimo learn to keep calm in extreme situations. Bruce puts Geronimo t ...more
Published December 1st 2011 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published May 2008)

To ask other readers questions about I'm Not a Supermouse!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'm Not a Supermouse!

Srividya
Picked up this book as a means to chase away the blues and was truly amazed!

The story is very simple and straightforward and revolves around a mouse, who is the hero and runs a leading newspaper.However, he is by self affirmation as well as by consensus - "a scaredy mouse". After a harrowing experience, his friend decides to take him out on an adventure and teach him a few life truths. How he handles the adventures and what happens to him thereafter makes a real amusing read!

However, what reall
Dree
An OK story, describing several different physical environments and what must be done to survive there.

The story itself is very choppy (which can actually make for a good bedtime story over a few nights!). My 7-year-old wanted to know more about the storm--hurricane? thunderstorms? tornadoes? if they kept the river form flooding, how were peoples' houses flooded? And a bunch more questions. Which led to a good discussion, with me unable to fully satisfy his questions about why the author didn't
Saathvik T
it was very very funny
Farhana Faruq
Geronimo finally learns how to stop being a wimpy cheesehead!

Another wonderful read. It's funny and interesting.. and has some very good points young (and old) can take from.

I agree with the reviewer who mentioned it is a little choppy - as in the story keeps jumping from thing to another to quickly, but overall I still liked it.

Graphically: the images and text are awesome!
Mary
Geronimo gets trapped in an elevator and panics. This causes his friend Bruce to take him out and help him learn some important things to help him in any future problems he might find himself in. They go to the desert, the North Pole, a jungle and then a cave. This helps when a disaster strikes close to home.
Jayfuson Vong
This book is great. He passed many deadly tasks. He could have been dead with his uncareful actions. The best part is seeing him singing in the dark. This book is about helping and teamwork. I hope everybody read it and learn from it.
Eagle
the people in the book are geronimo ,thea,bruce.and geronimo got stuk in the elvater.and went to avecner he wnet to 5 of them.BY MOLLY

Jessi Jensen
It was ok, but usually there is a mystery to be solved in these but its all about Gerniomo being scared. So i didnt exactly like it.
Aarifa
Funny and weird. Really good books to read when you are bored!
Jay
This was one of the best Geronimo Stilton books I've read,But,I still have not read all of them
Alyssa
Feb 17, 2012 Alyssa rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anybody
Shelves: read-it-2012
i really liked it because the orangutan kept picking the lice out of Geronimo which was funny
Payton
I think Bruce is very strong but crazy to let Geronimo encounter the most scariest monsters.
Sage
this is such a fun book first the desert then the pole then the jungle , a great laugh
Stacey
We love all the Geronimo Stilton books in our home!
Priscilla
this book made me laugh so hard I could hardly breath.
Robin
i like part were he is in the jungle
Eric
this is good stuff to read
PWRL
Aug 04, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-new
E
SM
Dylan
Dylan marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Parthiv
Parthiv marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Swechiayni
Swechiayni marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
  • Thea Stilton And The Ghost Of The Shipwreck
  • Prairie School
  • Leprechaun in Late Winter (Magic Tree House, #43)
  • The X'ed-out X-ray (A to Z Mysteries, #24)
  • Mr. Docker Is Off His Rocker! (My Weird School, #10)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have
More about Geronimo Stilton...
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1) The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2) Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3) Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6) Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, #34)