Start by marking “A Village Not So Green (John Harper #1)” as Want to Read:
A Village Not So Green (John Harper #1)

A Village Not So Green (John Harper #1)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
When local farmer Harry Bailey is discovered dead in the English village of Hollingswood it is ruled an accident. However Detective Inspector John Harper's boss thinks otherwise and sends the experienced homicide investigator on a two week holiday to search for the truth.

Harper finds that even the smallest of villages can hold big secrets, Hollingswood being no exception.
Published December 2012 by Kindle

To ask other readers questions about A Village Not So Green, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Village Not So Green

Jackie Kinsley
Dec 01, 2016 Jackie Kinsley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a book

If you like a book that grape you from the first page to the last then this is for you, I just couldn't put it down, and when I read the last page I was sorry to have finished my read..Thank you EDWARD HOLMES.
Eleanor Barton
Jan 28, 2013 Eleanor Barton rated it it was amazing
Read this on a recommendation from a friend and ended up reading most of it in one train journey because I just couldn't put it down. The narrative is fast paced, with well fleshed out, believable characters, and paints an excellent picture of small village life including its seedy underbelly! Even when my kindle said that I was 90% of the way through, I still wasn't sure who'd done it (although I did have my short list!) so it really does keep you guessing til the end. A thoroughly enjoyable ...more
Betty
Betty rated it did not like it
Mar 04, 2013
sarah lewis
sarah lewis rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2016
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Beckie Treble
Beckie Treble marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Donna Maguire
Donna Maguire marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
David
David marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2016