Start by marking “Come Back to Jesus-And Don't Bring Your Blackberry” as Want to Read:
Come Back to Jesus-And Don't Bring Your Blackberry

Come Back to Jesus-And Don't Bring Your Blackberry

Have you drifted away from the faith? Or has life gotten in the way? Whether your time is cluttered by busyness, relationships, hurts, or addictions, you can reach new dimensions through reading and reflection as you study "Come Back to Jesus." Dig deep into Scripture to find the answers that are already there waiting for you. Share more fully in the life of Christ. God ...more
Published January 22nd 2013 by WestBow Press

Recent Questions

This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Jalynn Patterson
Oct 09, 2013 Jalynn Patterson rated it it was amazing
About the Book:

Have you drifted away from the Faith? Or has life gotten in the way? If any of these:

• Busy-ness

• Relationships

• Hurts

• Addictions

have held you up, you need Come Back to Jesus.

Renew your love of Christ and your joy in building on the gifts God gave you. STOP just going through the motions. Find the time-stealers and replace them by starting afresh with prayer; center yourself in The Word.

Explore the things that could lead you off the "narrow path." Practice opening up to God, bein
Claudean Brown
Nov 02, 2013 Claudean Brown rated it really liked it
Here is my Review~ I have thoroughly enjoyed this book. It is a six week study with five study days for each week. The object of the book is to help us realize just what the things are we have in our lives that can be considered idols or gods These gods keep us from spending valuable time in worshiping our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It could be our cell phones, computers, television or any other thing we do instead of keeping our selves true to our commitment in serving God and developing our ...more
Laura Shavers
Oct 19, 2013 Laura Shavers rated it liked it
I got this book through a Goodreads giveaway.
I really enjoyed a lot of the interpretations of the Bible and this book definitely renews my interest in strengthening my relationship with God.
What turned me off was in week 1 (I believe) it was encouraged to bring others to God if they have fallen off the path yet I'm week 3 (I think) she discusses casual Christians and how you should distance yourself. God forgives all and it isn't our decision who is Christlike or not. I found that very hypocrit
Dasha Drie
May 25, 2014 Dasha Drie rated it did not like it
"Remove the obstacles to get closer to God..." Like what? Intelligence? Tolerance? Open mind? Common sense? No, thank you.
Shirley Scurlock
Dec 18, 2013 Shirley Scurlock rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cwa-review

• Busy-ness

• Relationships

• Hurts

• Addictions

have held you up, you need Come Back to Jesus.

Explore the things that could lead you off the “narrow path.” Practice opening up to God, being

in His presenc
Miamikel SS
Nov 23, 2013 Miamikel SS rated it it was amazing
In Come Back to Jesus - and Don't Forget Your Blackberry Tanya Logan addresses finding your balance with crazy, busy schedules and finding time for God. She gets to the heart of making God a priority when we are so busy with everything else that time for Him gets away from us.
Be it the computer, social networking, tv, or social events ... Take a step back and ask yourself ... Do these things bring you closer to God?
If you answered no, it might be time to take another look at your faith walk.
And
Ginger
Feb 24, 2014 Ginger rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite days, Day 5 in Week 2, Opening our Hearts for Scrutiny. The author talks about the casual Christian and how they end up rejecting biblical passages that might condemn the life we want to live. Throughout the entire book, she asks us what is our idols. I can tell you what mine is, I have a couple. One of them is this computer. Facebook, and all of its drama. I also love my phone. Again because it connects me to the outside world.

I have to give this book 5 out of 5 stars. I rea
Ginny Smith
Feb 24, 2014 Ginny Smith rated it it was amazing

I have to give this book 5 out of 5 stars. I real
Edwina Hall Callan
Jan 11, 2014 Edwina Hall Callan rated it really liked it
I received this book free of charge, in exchange for an honest review, from the Goodreads/First-reads giveaway site.

This is an excellent Bible study book which asks us to look for and remove any and all false idols in our lives.

Sometimes the things we see as "innocent" can be causing great damage to our souls.
Aisha Amani
Aisha Amani rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2013
Baylee
Interesting presentation and well thought out. I can see the value in not bringing your blackberry.
Shirley Scurlock
Shirley Scurlock rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2013
Sandy Swafford
Sandy Swafford marked it as to-read
Lesli Polk
Lesli Polk marked it as to-read
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Barry
Barry marked it as to-read
Cindy Gates
Cindy Gates marked it as to-read
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Kim Coomey
Kim Coomey marked it as to-read
Kelly Bawelkiewicz
Kelly Bawelkiewicz marked it as to-read
Karen Klein
Karen Klein marked it as to-read
Renee Booker
Renee Booker marked it as to-read
Jan Hall
Jan Hall marked it as to-read
Barbara Zitsch
Barbara Zitsch marked it as to-read
Vennie
Vennie marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
Betsy Hover
Betsy Hover marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2013
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2013
Robert Piacquad
Robert Piacquad marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Angie Carroll
Angie Carroll marked it as to-read
L Leighten
L Leighten marked it as to-read
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2013
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Julie Hutchinson
Julie Hutchinson marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Angel S.
Angel S. marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2013
vicks
vicks marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2013
Jill Huckaby
Jill Huckaby marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2013
Sheila Read
Sheila Read marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2013
Read With Me 3 2 Mar 06, 2014 07:14PM

“Remember that you have never done anything so bad that you cannot return to the arms of Jesus.” 1 likes