Start by marking “Peanuts: Be Friends” as Want to Read:
Peanuts: Be Friends

Peanuts: Be Friends

Life would not be the same without friends. No matter what troubles we face, friends help us brighten those days that make us say "good grief". And no one knows this better than the Peanuts gang! Be inspired by Charlie Brown's thoughtfulness, Snoopy's loyalty, and Lucy's helpful advice. With friends like these you can't go wrong!
Published September 10th 2013 by Running Press Kids (first published August 6th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Peanuts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peanuts

Kristin
Oct 24, 2016 Kristin rated it really liked it
Book summary: The comics and show Peanuts, share wisdom to carry us through with bright thoughts. Life would not be the same without friends, no matter what troubles we face, friends help brighten those days that make us say "good grief" The peanut gang such as Charlie Brown and Snoopy among others share quotes that have a big meaning. For summary, some pages say Be Accepting, Be Helpful, Be Supportive, and more along with quotes that are inspiring and funny and uplifting.
Grade level: K-3
Indv.
Andrea
Sep 03, 2016 Andrea rated it liked it
Shelves: kids-library
Melanie loves the size of this book, it is perfect for small hands. The content is nice, but the jokes are over her head.
Janice
Apr 18, 2015 Janice rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
This was cute. Some inspirational messages for everyone on how to be a friend. I will purchase this one for the classroom.
Kate Cleaver
Kate Cleaver rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2015
Carol Andrade
May 10, 2016 Carol Andrade rated it it was amazing
Anna Marie
Anna Marie rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2014
Emily Myhren
Emily Myhren rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2014
Mallory
Mallory rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2014
Skyvivey
Skyvivey rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Yumi Pentecostes
Yumi Pentecostes rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2015
Hannah Peters
Hannah Peters rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Kristine Hansen
Kristine Hansen marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Carmen
Carmen added it
Jun 22, 2014
Harry
Harry marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
209672
Charles Monroe Schulz was an American cartoonist, whose comic strip Peanuts proved one of the most popular and influential in the history of the medium, and is still widely reprinted on a daily basis.

Schulz's first regular cartoons, Li'l Folks, were published from 1947 to 1950 by the St. Paul Pioneer Press; he first used the name Charlie Brown for a character there, although he applied the name in
More about Charles M. Schulz...