Start by marking “A Christmas Story Treasury: A Tribute to the Original, Traditional, One-Hundred-Percent, Red-Blooded, Two-Fisted, All-American Holiday Movie” as Want to Read:

4.14  ·  Rating Details  ·  22 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Honoring the 30th anniversary of A Christmas Story; produced with the blessing of the Estate of author Jean Shepherd; and featuring stories, pull-out mementos, full-color photos, and even sound, A Christmas Story Treasury is the ultimate salute to America’s favorite holiday movie. This interactive book includes:
Sound buttons of eight memorable quotes from the film’s narrat
Published October 1st 2013 by Running Press

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas Story Treasury, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas Story Treasury

Marathon County Public Library MCPL
Over the years, 'A Christmas Story' has become a perennial favorite around the holidays with its heartwarming story of young Ralphie longing for a very special Christmas gift. Tyler Schwartz's charming and informative book details the creation of this film and how it flowered into a beloved holiday classic. Illustrated throughout with color photographs, the book is full of details on cast, characters and filming. It makes a perfect companion to the movie.

Mike O. / Marathon County Public Librar
Kerry
Dec 29, 2014 Kerry rated it it was amazing
I love this movie. Have been to the house in Cleveland a number of times. Wish I could go on a road trip of my own and see the other areas the movie was filmed in.
Nicolette
Jan 12, 2015 Nicolette rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
I am A Christmas Story freak LOL!
Matt Lydon
Jan 02, 2014 Matt Lydon rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
A neat little book about my favorite holiday film of all time! the pocket in back of the book with all the neat little A Christmas Story trinkets makes a good addition to the behind the scenes story of how the movie got made, produced and eventually became a cult favorite. Certainly a worthwhile read.
Jordan Wilson
Feb 11, 2014 Jordan Wilson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, holiday-themed
My favorite Christmas movie + a book. What could be better?

This is a must have for fans of the movie. I collect anything A Christmas Story and this was one of my new additions this year. I love it.
Vince
Feb 09, 2015 Vince rated it liked it
A quick read. Fun to look back at this film.
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Melody
Melody marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Kerry
Kerry added it
Dec 31, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
John
John marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2015
Andrea Bekemeyer
Andrea Bekemeyer rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2015
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Dave Garton
Dave Garton rated it liked it
Apr 07, 2015
Ridge Briel
Ridge Briel marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
J
J added it
Jan 04, 2015
Missy
Missy marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Melanie
Melanie rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2015
Abby Konen
Abby Konen marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Susan Wheeler
Susan Wheeler rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2014
Sheri
Sheri rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2014
Rebecca Proctor
Rebecca Proctor marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Christy
Christy rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2015
Jen
Jen rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2015
Dale
Dale rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2014
Max S.
Max S. marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013