Start by marking “A Christmas Story Treasury: A Tribute to the Original, Traditional, One-Hundred-Percent, Red-Blooded, Two-Fisted, All-American Holiday Movie” as Want to Read:

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Honoring the 30th anniversary of A Christmas Story; produced with the blessing of the Estate of author Jean Shepherd; and featuring stories, pull-out mementos, full-color photos, and even sound, A Christmas Story Treasury is the ultimate salute to America’s favorite holiday movie. This interactive book includes:
Sound buttons of eight memorable quotes from the film’s narrat
Published October 1st 2013 by Running Press

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas Story Treasury, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas Story Treasury

Marathon County Public Library MCPL
Over the years, 'A Christmas Story' has become a perennial favorite around the holidays with its heartwarming story of young Ralphie longing for a very special Christmas gift. Tyler Schwartz's charming and informative book details the creation of this film and how it flowered into a beloved holiday classic. Illustrated throughout with color photographs, the book is full of details on cast, characters and filming. It makes a perfect companion to the movie.

Mike O. / Marathon County Public Library
Kerry
I love this movie. Have been to the house in Cleveland a number of times. Wish I could go on a road trip of my own and see the other areas the movie was filmed in.
Nicolette
I am A Christmas Story freak LOL!
Matt Lydon
A neat little book about my favorite holiday film of all time! the pocket in back of the book with all the neat little A Christmas Story trinkets makes a good addition to the behind the scenes story of how the movie got made, produced and eventually became a cult favorite. Certainly a worthwhile read.
Jordan Wilson
My favorite Christmas movie + a book. What could be better?

This is a must have for fans of the movie. I collect anything A Christmas Story and this was one of my new additions this year. I love it.
Vince
A quick read. Fun to look back at this film.
Ridge Briel
Ridge Briel marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Jovi
Jovi added it
Jan 04, 2015
Missy
Missy marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Melanie
Melanie is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2015
Abby Konen
Abby Konen marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Rebecca Proctor
Rebecca Proctor marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Emily Myhren
Emily Myhren marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Max S.
Max S. marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013