Intuitions Nightmare

Intuitions Nightmare

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  9 reviews
After waking from a nightmare filled with death and despair, Aidriana is tormented repeatedly by her dreams. When events from the dream begin to happen in her life, she becomes paranoid that the nightmare could be some sort of premonition. Anxiety leads her on a path of random blackouts and strange visions. Aidriana is left to decide what is real and what is not. Nothing i...more
Published January 24th 2013 by Kindle Direct Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Intuitions Nightmare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intuitions Nightmare

Satarupa
I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side!

Firstly I would like to thank Ashley N. Pearce, the author of Intuitions Nightmare, for this fantastic opportunity that she presented me with by allowing me to review her work.

This story is fast-paced and truly awesome. It’s engaging and interesting all because of its unique story line and characters.

The suspense is spooky and you'll be reading it in one go just to find out the end of this fabulous and ca...more
Elora Shore
I was surprised at the level of suspense and excitement in this story. The teen characters were believable, and although of the sort that cusses like it's in vogue, (not a personal preference), I felt they were real characters. Some phrases and instances were rougher, in that it seemed repetitive, or a strange reaction to what the character was feeling previously. But overall--the suspense and the believability of it made me very forgiving. I enjoyed it. I kept wondering what was the truth of e...more
Shelley Fletcher
WOAAAA.. what a mind blowing book.. at first this storyline seemed like it was headed in the direction of the butterfly effect but after reading further on I thought the butterfly what???? I mean this book has more twist and turns than six flags....It kept my interest and that isn't a easy thing to do considering I usually only read Urban Fantasy... Anywho if Intuitions Nightmare had to be summed up in one sentence it would have to definitely be NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS...
Angela Ford

This review is from: Intuitions Nightmare (Kindle Edition)

Intense Story...
This is a story of Aidriana who wakes from a nightmare, only to find her dreams blending into reality. Leaving her to question what is real. A good psychological thriller...great plot!
The twists and turns will keep you reading to figure it out.
Leaves one thinking..
Intuitions Nightmare was a book that kept me in a state of curiosity about what was going to happen next. A book that can keep me enthralled and curious to the end like Intuitions Nightmare is hard to come by. I more than enjoyed this book and could not put it down. I am looking forward to this authors next book.
Erin
This was an intriguing story and certainly well plotted. It could have used a good copy editor, but it was certainly entertaining. I look forward to future novels by this author.
Tricia
pretty good for a freebie book. I did not see how it was going to end.
Deborah
Dec 23, 2013 Deborah rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: No one
Recommended to Deborah by: Goodreads
I am sad to say that Intuitions Nightmare is one of the worst books I have ever read. Had I not agreed to review it here on Goodreads, I would have stopped reading before I reached Chapter 2.

This book is horribly written. Ashley Pearce constantly changed tenses, sometimes even in the same sentence. She also kept changing the tone of the main character, Aidriana; this character, who is supposedly a high school senior, started off in a very stilted voice (e.g., "tears devoured my eyes in a searing...more
Louise K.
An decent read, though I feel it could have been done better.

The concept of the mind retreating and creating a fantasy to exist in is one I have always been interested by. As this is the main focus, I had hoped to be enthralled - instead I was a little disappointed.

The storyline felt a disjointed and unfinished in places, with gaps where more detail or emotional content would have been well placed. The ending, although tying up the story, felt rushed after such a slow build up.

Overall this was a...more
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Jules
Jules marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Shanelle
Shanelle marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Ara Hayward
Ara Hayward marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Deane Lingenfelter
Deane Lingenfelter marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
James Groenestein
James Groenestein marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Kenneth
Kenneth marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Adriana
Adriana marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Amie
Amie marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Modern Good Reads: R4R: Psychological thriller 42 102 Dec 18, 2013 03:14PM
Free Aug. 2 to 4 again!!! 1 2 Aug 02, 2013 08:06AM
Book Promotions: Free Kindle- Intuitions Nightmare 3 9 Feb 03, 2013 12:58PM
6912092
First and foremost I am a mother of one. My son is my inspiration and my motivation. I strive to do great things for him and succeed because I want him to be proud of me!

I recently graduated from Grand Valley State with a B.S. in Criminal Justice. Over the years, I have read a lot of books. When I'm not reading, I'm writing my own things such as poetry or my new work. Reading and writing has alway...more
More about Ashley N. Pearce...