Start by marking “Intuitions Nightmare” as Want to Read:
Intuitions Nightmare

Intuitions Nightmare

3.65  ·  Rating Details  ·  34 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
After waking from a nightmare filled with death and despair, Aidriana is tormented repeatedly by her dreams. When events from the dream begin to happen in her life, she becomes paranoid that the nightmare could be some sort of premonition. Anxiety leads her on a path of random blackouts and strange visions. Aidriana is left to decide what is real and what is not. Nothing i ...more
Published January 24th 2013 by Kindle Direct Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Intuitions Nightmare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intuitions Nightmare

Elora Shore
Sep 18, 2013 Elora Shore rated it really liked it
I was surprised at the level of suspense and excitement in this story. The teen characters were believable, and although of the sort that cusses like it's in vogue, (not a personal preference), I felt they were real characters. Some phrases and instances were rougher, in that it seemed repetitive, or a strange reaction to what the character was feeling previously. But overall--the suspense and the believability of it made me very forgiving. I enjoyed it. I kept wondering what was the truth of e ...more
Satarupa
I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side!

Firstly I would like to thank Ashley N. Pearce, the author of Intuitions Nightmare, for this fantastic opportunity that she presented me with by allowing me to review her work.

This story is fast-paced and truly awesome. It’s engaging and interesting all because of its unique story line and characters.

The suspense is spooky and you'll be reading it in one go just to find out the end of this fabulous and ca
Shelley Fletcher
Aug 29, 2013 Shelley Fletcher rated it it was amazing
WOAAAA.. what a mind blowing book.. at first this storyline seemed like it was headed in the direction of the butterfly effect but after reading further on I thought the butterfly what???? I mean this book has more twist and turns than six flags....It kept my interest and that isn't a easy thing to do considering I usually only read Urban Fantasy... Anywho if Intuitions Nightmare had to be summed up in one sentence it would have to definitely be NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS...
Angela Ford
Oct 25, 2013 Angela Ford rated it it was amazing

This review is from: Intuitions Nightmare (Kindle Edition)

Intense Story...
This is a story of Aidriana who wakes from a nightmare, only to find her dreams blending into reality. Leaving her to question what is real. A good psychological thriller...great plot!
The twists and turns will keep you reading to figure it out.
Leaves one thinking..
Feb 16, 2013 Laura rated it really liked it
Intuitions Nightmare was a book that kept me in a state of curiosity about what was going to happen next. A book that can keep me enthralled and curious to the end like Intuitions Nightmare is hard to come by. I more than enjoyed this book and could not put it down. I am looking forward to this authors next book.
Erin
Feb 06, 2013 Erin rated it liked it
This was an intriguing story and certainly well plotted. It could have used a good copy editor, but it was certainly entertaining. I look forward to future novels by this author.
Tricia
Apr 11, 2013 Tricia rated it liked it
pretty good for a freebie book. I did not see how it was going to end.
Deborah
Dec 23, 2013 Deborah rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No one
Recommended to Deborah by: Goodreads
I am sad to say that Intuitions Nightmare is one of the worst books I have ever read. Had I not agreed to review it here on Goodreads, I would have stopped reading before I reached Chapter 2.

This book is horribly written. Ashley Pearce constantly changed tenses, sometimes even in the same sentence. She also kept changing the tone of the main character, Aidriana; this character, who is supposedly a high school senior, started off in a very stilted voice (e.g., "tears devoured my eyes in a searing
Louise K.
Sep 12, 2013 Louise K. rated it it was ok
An decent read, though I feel it could have been done better.

The concept of the mind retreating and creating a fantasy to exist in is one I have always been interested by. As this is the main focus, I had hoped to be enthralled - instead I was a little disappointed.

The storyline felt a disjointed and unfinished in places, with gaps where more detail or emotional content would have been well placed. The ending, although tying up the story, felt rushed after such a slow build up.

Overall this was a
Deborah Spencer
Deborah Spencer marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Serena
Serena marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
sandra
sandra rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2016
sam booker
sam booker marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Twilightwatchers
Twilightwatchers marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Amanda Shinnamon
Amanda Shinnamon marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Nagy Judit
Nagy Judit marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
»jαу
»jαу marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Dianne
Dianne marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
Kristina lyboult
Kristina lyboult rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2015
Alia
Alia marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
Heather Esterak
Heather Esterak marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Heather Burnie
Heather Burnie rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2015
joy e. bonvino
joy e. bonvino rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2015
Billie
Billie rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2015
BarbaraMcCortytjortybpohjfcysb
BarbaraMcCortytjortybpohjfcysb rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Modern Good Reads: R4R: Psychological thriller 42 106 Dec 18, 2013 03:14PM
Free Aug. 2 to 4 again!!! 1 2 Aug 02, 2013 08:06AM
Book Promotions: Free Kindle- Intuitions Nightmare 3 9 Feb 03, 2013 12:58PM
6912092
First and foremost I am a mother of one. My son is my inspiration and my motivation. I strive to do great things for him and succeed because I want him to be proud of me!

I recently graduated from Grand Valley State with a B.S. in Criminal Justice. Over the years, I have read a lot of books. When I'm not reading, I'm writing my own things such as poetry or my new work. Reading and writing has alway
More about Ashley N. Pearce...